+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Extended family authorization application

Zittj

Nov 15, 2020
Hello everyone,

i hereby confirm that post 18th march 2020 COPR can officially travel to canada with the exemption under extended family member. I just landed on 11th march 2021 and writing this post from my hotel.
Please help me with this question because I'm confused.

I'm an international traveller coming into Canada later this month. Also, I'm aware of the mandatory hotel Quarantine. My question is this : my final destination is Calgary International Airport YYC but my flight will land in Toronto International Airport first before the airline connects with Air Canada to land in Calgary. Where am I supposed to Quarantine, is it at Toronto or Calgary?

Thanks.

Lithin

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Dating relationship. And I got the exemption approved.
Hey did you travel yet? If yes how was the boarding experience at Delhi Airport?
My partner too has her exemption approved and boarding her flight in Delhi.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone, someone should please help me with this question because I'm confused.

I'm an international traveller coming into Canada later this month. Also, I'm aware of the mandatory hotel Quarantine. My question is this : my final destination is Calgary International Airport YYC but my flight will land in Toronto International Airport first before the airline connects with Air Canada to land in Calgary. Where am I supposed to Quarantine, is it at Toronto or Calgary?

Thanks.
You quarantine in Toronto, your Port of Entry.

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
Hey did you travel yet? If yes how was the boarding experience at Delhi Airport?
My partner too has her exemption approved and boarding her flight in Delhi.
Not yet. I am gonna go in two weeks and needless to say extremely nervous about the whole experience :(

Reactions: Lithin

Beth565

Jul 1, 2021
Hello
I applied for the travel exemption letter, as an extended family it’s been 14days now and I haven’t received my letter. Is there a number I can call or any way I can reach them

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello
I applied for the travel exemption letter, as an extended family it’s been 14days now and I haven’t received my letter. Is there a number I can call or any way I can reach them
You can raise a webform but 14 days is only an estimate. It can take weeks or months to receive a response. You can raise a webform but you will not hear back for a few weeks.

Beth565

Jul 1, 2021
You can raise a webform but 14 days is only an estimate. It can take weeks or months to receive a response. You can raise a webform but you will not hear back for a few weeks.
Thanks for your reply
please where do I get the link to the web form

kikstaroxy

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
E
Hello
This is my 5th week waiting. I applied May 30th

Beth565

Jul 1, 2021
With the new easing of travel restrictions on July 5th do we still need to get the travel exemption excemption

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
With the new easing of travel restrictions on July 5th do we still need to get the travel exemption excemption
No point sending a webform after 14 days. 14 days is just an estimate and in a few weeks you will get a response saying to be patient or you may get an answer before you get a response to your webform.