+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Russo194

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
Usually you get the AOR within 5-10 minutes of application submission. You should try your best to get your PCC and Medicals done before you submit the application, however, an expired IELTS will be a bigger pain.
Hi Maverick,

Please advise if it is right to choose under CRS(30 points Canadian education) “degree, diploma or certificate of 3 years or longer OR master’s, professional or doctoral” after studying 2 years accelerated program of the Bachelors(after degree) or 3 years diploma/certificate accelerated on to 2 years.

Rounakm12

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
Hello everyone, I have raised the web form to change my address in the PR application (which is in progress, medical/Biometric done, CEC Inland application). It's almost 1-week passed but I haven't got any confirmation from CIC and I don't see any option in my application where I can see the current address.

Is there any way where I can check my address whether it is updated or not?

Please guide!

anilm90

Nov 1, 2020
Already married. Going into the Pool as spouse non-accompanying.
If future if my wife gets CLB9 and I get CLB10, we will have the same score of CRS as we have now.

If that case, can I add spouse after ITA?

Ranayazd

Dec 4, 2020
Hello everyone
I got ITA.
I had 2 months unpaid leave in my 4 years job, should I mention it and break my work time in work history part of my profile?

funwizard

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Appreciate your inputs on my query..

I have 10 + years of experience and in the PR application i just showed last 4 years to claim points and the reference letter i gathered is for last 4 years.
Is that fine? Do i need to enter the rest of the experience in any other form during document submission?

Thanks

Pksondhi

Sep 25, 2015
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-01-2021
Nomination.....
01-12-2020
AOR Received.
04-01-2021
Hello Everyone.

This is my first post in this forum. I have a quick question .
I am working in Canada from last year and I have been nominated under BCPNP and in my express entry profile 600 score added. So hopefully ITA in next draw. So my question is Do I need PCC from Canada ? I have PCC from India . I have every document except PCC from Canada.

Thanks

Russo194

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
Thank you for the reply. My problem is that my course length was 3 years as its metioned on college website if you are a graduate you can do the course in 2 years and when I was issued the work permit the program length that was mentioned was also 2 years on the document. So if i claim 30 points what will be the proof of docuements that i will need to submit ?

Also, I did not understand I should check with someone with candian credential?

Thanks Raj
Hi,

Did you get 30 points for Canadian education and how many years of PGWP received after 2 years of accelerated study

pankyy

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Hi, for everyone who applied for PR during this pandemic, may I ask how long did you wait from AOR to PPR? Thanks

faheem7791

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
Hello everyone,
post ITA query:
I have a query about the address history, I have done a couple of exchange semesters in China and the USA each lasting ~4 months. This was while I was enrolled in my MBA program in India. Should I include the place of stay in China and USA as part of my address history (and personal history sections mention these periods as time spent in these countries)
Similarly, while I was doing my Engineering in India, I went for a 2 month long internship to Poland, where should the address of my stay in Poland be captured? Does that come in the addresses that I have lived in?

faheem7791

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
Hi everyone,
I need your advise on this situation.
I was living/working in Delhi (from May 2016 till Feb 2018), I resigned from the company I was working in Feb 2018 and went to Europe for a month long vacation from 20th Feb 2018 to 20th March 2018. I had vacated my rented accommodation in Delhi and sent everything to my folks place (in Mumbai) and I joined my next company in Mumbai itself on 22nd March 2018.
The question is what should I fill as my address history during the traveling period? I am afraid there will be no sync if I put my parents address as living address when I went for the vacation (as it will be highlighted in travel history section that I was actually in Europe during this time).

faheem7791

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
Hello everyone,
Need your help with the following queries at the post ITA stage:
1) Personal activities section. As per my research on the internet and what the section says, we have to list down all the activities and the organizations that I have supported etc.
I have a few queries basis the same:
1) I have travelled for work and vacation in the last ten years. I have to include work travels that I took outside India for 1 week or so as well in the personal activities section?
2) I have taken vacations during employment and between jobs as well. I can select unemployed and travelling as activity between jobs. However, when I was employed and took annual vacations, what should I select? There is no drop down for Vacation in the personal history section.
An additional query in the application/profile details section:
1) In the application/profile details section with the address history, do I have to include hotel/hostel addresses I stayed in each of the countries? For example, I backpacked across Europe with 2-3 days in each city. Should I be including ~10 hostel addresses where I stayed in the Address History?

Sam Sh

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Category........
FSW
I've been requiested to provide the follwing documents:

1) Schedule A background Declaration form (IMM 5669)

2) Employment record ....

I was wondering why do I have to submit IMM 5669 now, considering 15 months have passed since I submitted my application on Aug 2019!

About employement record, I have already covered my employement status with a letter with specific date around the day I submitted my application and stayed in that company for 1 month more after my submission.
How should I organize my letter now? since I have that company and been working for another company since September 2019- Do I need to get another letter from my previous company just for a month or I only need to get a letter from where I'm currently working.

Sam Sh

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Category........
FSW
From 5669 -
d) been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

----
My student visa once was refused & my first express entry cancelled as incomplete - what should I answer to this question?

ñ@!ñ@

Dec 8, 2020
Hello everyone,I have a query..
I am at the first stage of application.I have a name change in my Govt.ID including passport(new name) and educational certificate (old name).Which name should I enter in WES application form?Old in the certificates or new in the passport?