+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

nkuzibe

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
The process remains the same either way. Having Canadian experience won't make the process "easy". Either way, you'll receive an ITA only if your CRS score >= the cut-off CRS score of the draw.

The small advantages you get if you have Canadian experience (in a suitable NOC) of at least 1 year are as follows :

1. You are awarded higher CRS points for Canadian work experience.
2. You do NOT have to show proof of funds if you are invited to apply under CEC.

I am having a job offer from Canada while I am outside Canada, my goal is to secure Canada PR. As I write, with the self assessment for MPNP, I have 60 scores already even without the scores for test of English Language, my test of English examination is being delayed because of the pandemic though I am making preparations.
What do you advice, take up the job or stay back and pursue the PR from my country?
Hope to hear from you at your most convenience time.

Regards,
Nke.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hello House, Please i need your advice. I wrote IELTS this year and I got 7,7,7 in all modules but I had 5 in reading. I have a master degree and i have already evaluated it with WES and I am married with a kid. I am planning to go alone although i will fill it in the form that I am married but my spouse is unaccompanied. My wife only has an NCE which has no significant effect on the CRS points. Am i eligible to create a profile because someone told me I must have 6 in all modules but I have 5 in writing. Please what is my chance?
No, unfortunately, at this time you are NOT eligible for Express Entry. You need a minimum of 6 in all the 4 sections to be eligible.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Though i had sent all my bachelor and master degrees to WES canada but I reckon they have only evaluated bachelor degrees and not mentioned anything about MBA degree ?? Now the status shows order complete. What to do ??
I have done my MBA from a reputed university still WES didnt evaluate it . I wonder what could be the reason ? Any one can help me in this ?
Well, if you send the document for both degrees, unless they made a mistake, they would have evaluated both the degrees.

Your MBA might have been evaluated to being equivalent to a Bachelor's degree in Canada. If you aren't happy with this evaluation, you can definitely give other ECA issuing organizations a try.

Once you receive the evaluation, report what exactly you see on the report.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
I am having a job offer from Canada while I am outside Canada, my goal is to secure Canada PR. As I write, with the self assessment for MPNP, I have 60 scores already even without the scores for test of English Language, my test of English examination is being delayed because of the pandemic though I am making preparations.
What do you advice, take up the job or stay back and pursue the PR from my country?
Hope to hear from you at your most convenience time.

Regards,
Nke.
Taking up a job in Canada will not affect your PR application.

Unless this job offer is backed by a positive LMIA, it will not give you any additional points. However, personally, I would still accept the job offer and move to Canada (at the earliest possible date after restrictions are relaxed) unless you have some compelling reason not to accept this job in Canada.

Reactions: nkuzibe

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
Hi everyone,
I am currently in the process of submitting my profile but my noc code lies under two categories, under C and B NOC code as i was working at financial institution as a Member service representative which falls under FSR (noc b) also under CSR(NOC C)

so i was wondering how can i classify, should i consider my pay rate ?

if i go with NOC B would they decline my experience later on ?

Please advise further
THANKYOU
Go with NOC B, making sure you have job responsibilities matching as per lead statement for NOC B. FYI, C category code jobs are not eligibile for FSW or CEC.

nkuzibe

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010

Unless this job offer is backed by a positive LMIA, it will not give you any additional points. However, personally, I would still accept the job offer and move to Canada (at the earliest possible date after restrictions are relaxed) unless you have some compelling reason not to accept this job in Canada.
Thanks Raj. for your prompt and invaluable responses. I highly appreciate this.
Regards,
Nke

nkuzibe

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010

Good evening from here!
I wish to know, if processing my MPNP while my employment procedure is in progress will be seen by CIC as a double application and maybe have a detrimental consequences or do you advice I do one at a time?

Hope to read from you at your free time.
Regards,
Nke.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Good evening from here!
I wish to know, if processing my MPNP while my employment procedure is in progress will be seen by CIC as a double application and maybe have a detrimental consequences or do you advice I do one at a time?

Hope to read from you at your free time.
Regards,
Nke.
"Dual-intent" is perfectly legitimate. You just have to satisfy the officer that when you are applying for a work visa (which is a temporary resident visa), you will leave Canada at the end of authorized stay and you'll obey the rules applicable for that visa category. Your PNP / PR application should not have an impact on your TRV application.

Read this for more information.

klpatel2020

May 22, 2020
Hi All,

I think more members can give an answer to the below question.

In October 2019, I started the PR process with one consultant and he submitted two different profiles (with spouse and without a spouse). Due to higher CRA score cut off we planed for LMIA so, we meet another consultant who helps in the PR with the LMIA letter. After confirming with new consultant, we had withdrawn our previous applications with the last consultant.

Now with a new Consultant submitted our new application with an LMIA letter and got ITA. Meanwhile, I already had my profile in the pool without a spouse and got ITA from it also. As a current situation, the CRA score cut is decreasing so high chances to get ITA with a spouse but without LMIA. Thus, we would like to avoid a complex process for LMIA so can I create a new profile with a spouse but without LMIA?

Please give your advice and let me know if I did wrong.

Thank you in advance.

nkuzibe

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
"Dual-intent" is perfectly legitimate. You just have to satisfy the officer that when you are applying for a work visa (which is a temporary resident visa), you will leave Canada at the end of authorized stay and you'll obey the rules applicable for that visa category. Your PNP / PR application should not have an impact on your TRV application.

Read this for more information.

Thanks a lot Raj..
The link was very helpful. I highly appreciate your guide.
Warm regards,
Nke

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi All,

I think more members can give an answer to the below question.

In October 2019, I started the PR process with one consultant and he submitted two different profiles (with spouse and without a spouse). Due to higher CRA score cut off we planed for LMIA so, we meet another consultant who helps in the PR with the LMIA letter. After confirming with new consultant, we had withdrawn our previous applications with the last consultant.

Now with a new Consultant submitted our new application with an LMIA letter and got ITA. Meanwhile, I already had my profile in the pool without a spouse and got ITA from it also. As a current situation, the CRA score cut is decreasing so high chances to get ITA with a spouse but without LMIA. Thus, we would like to avoid a complex process for LMIA so can I create a new profile with a spouse but without LMIA?

Please give your advice and let me know if I did wrong.

Thank you in advance.
Answered here

walebaba

May 5, 2020
Hello House, Please i need your advice. I have a master degree and i have already evaluated it with WES and I am married with a kid. I am planning to go alone although i will fill it in the form that I am married but my spouse is unaccompanied. My wife only has an NCE which has no significant effect on the CRS points. I plan to write another IELTS exam. Assuming i score 6 or more in all modules and I create a profile and enter pool. Because age is not on my side, please what is the chance that i will be nominated by a province? even though i studied law.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hello House, Please i need your advice. I have a master degree and i have already evaluated it with WES and I am married with a kid. I am planning to go alone although i will fill it in the form that I am married but my spouse is unaccompanied. My wife only has an NCE which has no significant effect on the CRS points. I plan to write another IELTS exam. Assuming i score 6 or more in all modules and I create a profile and enter pool. Because age is not on my side, please what is the chance that i will be nominated by a province? even though i studied law.
You can maximize your points by getting a CLB-9 in IELTS (8777 LRWS).

You should research more about each provincial nominee program and understand what exactly they require. You can start here