+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

farzanaisme

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Unknown
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Doc's Request.
File returned due to global cap
Dear all I need advice based on my current situation. I have 4yrs bachelor in child development and WES assessed the same. I moved to Australia soon I finished my degree and couldn't manage work in that field as living in small country town less job opportunities. I have diploma in hospitality but my work in that field is less than 2 years so I don't qualify for skilled trade program. I am working as a retail supervisor casually last 7 years. I'm also working as a carer in a nursing home last 3 years. I tried indeed and other job site but most replied if I had work permit they would have hired me. Though applying as a home support worker which is the most suitable option for me but I failed to manage an employer. Recently I've applied home child care provider pilot and received AOR. My sister in law is my employer. I want to make EE profile incase my application get refused. My question is can I use my retail job experience to qualify for 1 years job experience and claim points for arranged employment as home child care provider. Sorry for the long post. Any suggestion/ opinion will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

dilmohit

Nov 2, 2019
India
Hello. I made my Express entry profile and put the date of WES assessment in it. Later on WES reverified my credentials from university and issued me new report with same reference number but different date. i have still not got ITA. how can i update new WES date to my expess entry profile

ja1904

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Hello. I made my Express entry profile and put the date of WES assessment in it. Later on WES reverified my credentials from university and issued me new report with same reference number but different date. i have still not got ITA. how can i update new WES date to my expess entry profile
Log-in to the portal, click on 'check full application status', then 'view your profile' link somewhere towards top right corner.Then go to 'Study and Languages' tab (update form) - at the bottom you will see the education details already added by you (in a tabular form) - click on modify and update the date and submit form.

ja1904

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Hi guys, have a basic question here which might have got answered already, still appreciate if some one can re-clarify:

I have a total of 6 years of work experience (across 3 employers), however I want to claim point only for 1 employer for a period of 3.2 years. Am I required to put my other employers as well (I cannot procure reference letters from them); If I don't put them under work experience, will it be counted as misrepresentation?

Same goes for my spouse as well, for whom we don't want to claim any points for work experience, but she has a total of 4 years of experience. Should we put it in EE profile? If we put it in, will it require reference letters? And if we don't, will it be counted as misrepresentation?

R rp

Dec 9, 2019
Hi guys,
I m planning to start my application process.
hv got WES done. Stating :

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY

Two bachelor's degrees (four years) and postgraduate diploma (one
year)

Will this be counted in masters or Bachelors?? anyone, please give your opinion.

ja1904

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Hi guys,
I m planning to start my application process.
hv got WES done. Stating :

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY

Two bachelor's degrees (four years) and postgraduate diploma (one
year)

Will this be counted in masters or Bachelors?? anyone, please give your opinion.
You can select 'two or more certificates', which essentially means Bachelors + Post Graduate Certificate / Diploma. (This provided both your credentials are from 'recognized institutions'.

R rp

Dec 9, 2019
You can select 'two or more certificates', which essentially means Bachelors + Post Graduate Certificate / Diploma. (This provided both your credentials are from 'recognized institutions'.
Yes, both are from recognised universities.
Thanks for the reply.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi guys, have a basic question here which might have got answered already, still appreciate if some one can re-clarify:

I have a total of 6 years of work experience (across 3 employers), however I want to claim point only for 1 employer for a period of 3.2 years. Am I required to put my other employers as well (I cannot procure reference letters from them); If I don't put them under work experience, will it be counted as misrepresentation?

Same goes for my spouse as well, for whom we don't want to claim any points for work experience, but she has a total of 4 years of experience. Should we put it in EE profile? If we put it in, will it require reference letters? And if we don't, will it be counted as misrepresentation?
1. You can move other employments in to personal history. Employment in personal history do not require proofs.
2. No need to show work ex for spouse. You can show employment for spouse in personal history section and not under work history.

ja1904

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
1. You can move other employments in to personal history. Employment in personal history do not require proofs.
2. No need to show work ex for spouse. You can show employment for spouse in personal history section and not under work history.
Thanks. So while creating EE profile I can just say that spouse has no experinece, and then if and when we get ITA, I can mention the actual details in spouse personal history, right?

usercanpr

Jan 3, 2020
Hi, I am applying for Canada PR through Express Entry. There is 3 months gap & salary drop between my 2nd job & 3rd job (Current job) due to a medical emergency in the family. Do I need to provide any kind of Letter Of Explanation for gaps & salary drop?
  • JOB 1 (1.5yrs)

-----1 Month Gap------

• JOB 2 (8 months) Salary : 50K

------3 Months Gap------

• JOB 3 Salary : 20K CURRENT JOB

Reactions: Iamelie88

Tohidul

Oct 30, 2019
Hello,

Wish a good day!

I have an EE profile in CIC with accompanying my spouse. Now I want to change my EE profile Accompanying Spouse to Non-Accompanying Spouse. So, where do I need to make a change in my EE profile? And will I have to give a reason right now while I will make change Or reason will be asked later during the application?

Thank you.