+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Dimps

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Hi guys, please help me with this one. My agent is the one who made my express entry profile, I already have the log in info, upon checking my details, where can I specifically find the info if he put a checked about “Interested in living in all province and territories?” Been wondering why I haven’t receive any NOI from provinces that looks directly in the pool.

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Country of origin - india and residence - Canada

Application mentions put any trips made outside of country of origin or country of residence

Should i even mention any travel history as i haven't traveled anywhere else ?
no need

Nov 15, 2019
Hi
I have completed masters of pharmacy. I got placed from the campus itself. It is written associate in the offer letter. I am working in mohali in roundglass and my whole team is in usa in medzii company. I am designated as pharmacist. But my roles are not matching with pharmacist noc as job profile is different. I work on adverse drug reactions, side effects, dosage, drug descriptions of the drugs to improve patient outcome. I basically do secondary research from relevant literature to get transparent all information of the drug. All the drug data is collected for the medzii app. I am very confused about my noc. Can anyone help me out ?

Rounakm12

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
Hello,
It may sound a bit stupid but I submitted my express entry profile and got my ITA. I got all my documents sorted and then realize that while verifying my profile I put the incorrect given name (missed to enter my middle name). I did not realize it before. Ex: In my passport Given Name: "John Smith" but in my application, I entered Given Name as "John".

Please suggest what should I do? Should I decline the ITA and re-apply?

Please HELP!!!!!!

Richu1989john

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Ur designation need not be the same as mentioned in the noc.the job duties mentioned under the noc should match with ur job profile,that all they look into.
I have a doubt with regard to the reference letter. I am working as an assistant accountant in one school, and I am planning to ask my accounts officer for this letter. However wanted to know if the designation should be assistant accountant or should it match the noc code and be accounting technician. Which is the right one?

Rockybee

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Hi,

My open work permit is about to expire but I have not received an ITA yet. If I enrol in a program and apply for study permit, which means I maintain implied status, can I apply for my PR if I receive an ITA in the next round?

Reactions: Pratheeba nair

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hello,
It may sound a bit stupid but I submitted my express entry profile and got my ITA. I got all my documents sorted and then realize that while verifying my profile I put the incorrect given name (missed to enter my middle name). I did not realize it before. Ex: In my passport Given Name: "John Smith" but in my application, I entered Given Name as "John".

Please suggest what should I do? Should I decline the ITA and re-apply?

Please HELP!!!!!!
yes you should reapply

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hi,

My open work permit is about to expire but I have not received an ITA yet. If I enrol in a program and apply for study permit, which means I maintain implied status, can I apply for my PR if I receive an ITA in the next round?
yes you can

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hello all,

Please help me in following case:
I got ITA. Now, I have to submit my documents. I have my surname included on some documents such as passport, ECA, PCC, and IELTS certificate, but not on other certificate such as marriage certificate, birth certificate.

What should I do in this case?
get a same name affidavit