+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rao_hamza

Mar 5, 2017
Thanks for the great help
Just want to ask I haven't changed my wife surname in passport.
Though m having marriage certificate.
Can I proceed without changing the surname or its mandatory.
This will only lead to confusion, therefore its best that update the surname name everywhere, specially in the passport.
For the old documents, like education certificates you can provide the explanation in LOE.

rao_hamza

Mar 5, 2017
Hello guys! I hope you can help me solve my problem with regards to my proof of funds. I have my ITA already and I only have remaining 30 days to submit all the required documents. I actually have a very complicated situation right now and I am really confused of what I am going to say on my Letter of Explanation regarding my proof of funds.

I am currently working here in Qatar and I hold a payroll account which we are not allowed to deposit personal money, and its always zero balance because I withdraw all the money every salary and 60% of my salary, I send it to my mother's bank account in the Philippines and the remaining is for my personal expenses here in Qatar. Anyway, I decided to open a savings account 2 months ago (this is a Philippine Bank which we can open an account here in Qatar). In summary, all the cash deposits only occurred last April, and this coming week my mother will be depositing CAD 8,000.00 to my account.

Is it safe to declare that the money deposited by my mother is a gift? She promised me that she is going to help me with my funds for my PR application once I got my ITA. Aside from a gift deed letter, does my mother still need to provide evidence of where the money came from. Also part of my proof of funds is came from my Aunt in New Zealand wherein she deposited CAD 1,000 and I ask her also to give me a gift deed letter as well.
1. Yes its safe to declare that the money is coming from your mother as gift.
2. No your mother doesn't need to provide the source of her income. But its best she provides a certificate from a chartered accountant that she still have sufficient funds and income sources to live easily.
3. The part of funds coming from your aunt in NZ, best she transfers that to your mother, and show that as part of your gift from your mom.

rao_hamza

Mar 5, 2017
Hi everyone!

I'm a newbie here and would appreciate some feedback.

I'm really confused as to which NOC code I have to select for my profession. I have a bachelors degree in mechatronics and a masters in engineering. I understand that the NOC is not based on your educational profile, however, I am currently working as an HVAC sales engineer. Now sales engineers fall under the NOC 6221 ( Techincal sales) this is under skill level B, and coincidently NOC 2132 ( Mechanical engineer) has both mechatronics and HVAC engineers under its example occupation. Which one should I choose?? Keeping in mind my reference letter too has to reflect the NOC I have chosen! My designation at work is a sales engineer and my company deals with all things HVAC.

Any insight into this would be highly regarded! Thank you.

Hi Mohit,
Firstly, i don't think NOC is based on your educational background, its based on your work experience.
Secondly, you can use two different NOCs to show case your work experience.

Salz_yahoo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Thanks for the great help
Just want to ask I haven't changed my wife surname in passport.
Though m having marriage certificate.
Can I proceed without changing the surname or its mandatory.
You can proceed with whatever name she carries. If she has never changed her name anywhere then obviously you don’t need to update the passport!

Geofrey

Mar 29, 2019
Hello members
I need your advise or suggestion, can our birth certificates (me, my partner, our child) act as proof for common law partners staying together? If no, please advise what I should do after signing statutory declaration of common-law union form because we don't have marriage certificate, joint bank account ,insurance ,receipts or jointly owned asset.

sajjad316

Mar 29, 2019
Hello
I am about to apply for Canada PR. Details as below
Ielts score
L 8
R 8.5
S 7
W 7
Overall 7.5

Education : MBA
Work experience : Over 7 years

Wife
Education: B.Com
We have a child too.

What should be the CSR score?

rao_hamza

Mar 5, 2017
Hello
I am about to apply for Canada PR. Details as below
Ielts score
L 8
R 8.5
S 7
W 7
Overall 7.5

Education : MBA
Work experience : Over 7 years

Wife
Education: B.Com
We have a child too.

What should be the CSR score?
Go ahead and create your profile, at the end you will also see ur score.
For help in creating a profile, watch some YouTube video.

js_juneja

May 18, 2019
Hi all,
I want to know about the PNP process as i am not eligible for the federal nomination.
My crs score is 388.
My preference for pnp is Alberta.
My IELTS score is 8-6-6.5-8.
Can you guys help to explain the steps for AINP.

Thanks for your time..:)

khaira1221

May 27, 2018
Hello there ..
My wife has done B.Sc NURSING ( has all the required docs and her RN registration in India) has 4 years of experience as clinical instructor in nursing college . What NOC applies to her job ? i made NOC search but nowhere clinical instructor is mentioned . Can she apply under NOC 3012 as she is RN ( REGISTERED NURSE ) ?
Please reply

Edmontonlad

May 13, 2019
Hi everyone
Please i have a challenge. My credentials has been received by WES for two weeks now and update has been "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)."

Status last updated: 4/29/2019

I have called them countless times and even messaged them on Facebook and Twitter and no positive response.

Please who knows what I can do to fasten the process or any advise.

Warn regards

Apr 12, 2019
hello guys, i am forty seven years old and i am applying without a spouse because i am yet to be legally married. in the the application form number of dependents is 1 the correct option to enter.