+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Sarah1996

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
After matriculation (10th grade) i studied 2 years in college (intermediate) and then 2 years BA at university and after that 2 years of MBA.
As i know post-secondary program credential of 3years or more will count as bachelor’s degree
Cause we don’t have college in my country I’m not sure.

Ayman229

Apr 18, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Could someone help me please?
My wife and I have received the invitation to apply to the PR visa. While checking the document checklist, we found out that we are unable to get the employment records since I used to work in the same place as she does now and the HR department will suspect that we are planning to leave if we ask for the same documents. So we do not want to risk my wife's job by asking for the same documents together. How could we explain this to CIC?

Ayman229

Apr 18, 2019
Hey Yam,
Concerning points (b) and (e), if we are unable to get the employment records from our past employers because my wife and I used to work in the same place, and I left to another job 2 years ago while she is still there. so we can not risk her career. what do you think we can do about this?
and concerning point (e), we have the proof of fund availability, but we have other debts in our local country also. does this affect our application?
thanks in advance.

hquiseo

Mar 28, 2019
hello, I just have a question about Express Entry, in the CSR tool I got 410 points I know it quite a bit low for getting a minimum at least 452. should I consider applying for EE or ill go for AINP?
Another question. I am on a work permit since March 2017 until present and counting. so it is 2 years already, but within that span of 2 years, I was on Employment Insurance for a total of 8 months. So the total year of my paid work experience is only 16 months. Should it be counted as 1 year? since it is not continuous for 12 consecutive months. Since I was on EI twice in my last year and this year my ROE's have accumulated 1670 hours and 1650 hours worked. Please help

Wizzz

Mar 23, 2019
Hello Everyone,
Please I need some advice.
My wife and I just got ITA on Wednesday.The issue I am having is that they requested for reference letters for all my 6-7 previous jobs. I thought it was only for my current job which I do have a reference letter. However, I hope to upload documents I can find for my previous employments such as affidavits,job offer letter, or 'to whom it may concern' that signified I worked with the company. I hope that should suffice.

Ans123

May 22, 2018
For the 6-7 previous jobs you can't get reference letters For, move them to personal history. Your current job which you are claiming points for should be in your work history. If you are post ITA write a LOE to explain the change.

Hello Everyone,
Please I need some advice.
My wife and I just got ITA on Wednesday.The issue I am having is that they requested for reference letters for all my 6-7 previous jobs. I thought it was only for my current job which I do have a reference letter. However, I hope to upload documents I can find for my previous employments such as affidavits,job offer letter, or 'to whom it may concern' that signified I worked with the company. I hope that should suffice.

Wizzz

Mar 23, 2019
Thank you. Howev
For the 6-7 previous jobs you can't get reference letters For, move them to personal history. Your current job which you are claiming points for should be in your work history. If you are post ITA write a LOE to explain the change.
er
Apparently, I re-calculated my score and found it to fall below the ITA score because I have only spent 2years and 8 months at my present job where I have a reference letter. So I heard I could send emails to my past supervisors requesting the letter of reference, then attach as proof if they do not respond.
Secondly, before I got ITA I received NOI from Alberta which I applied for, and based on my projection I should receive a certificate soon. Could I include that in my ITA application (even though I did not get ITA based on Provincial Nomination) as well to boost my score if I continue to have issues with reference letters?
Thanks.

richacanadapr17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
Hello..
We get 15 points for siblings if brother/sister is in canada does it work for sister/brother in law means spouses sister/brother

Toorkaur

Jan 30, 2017
Hi

I have a question re a question in eligibility criteria for express entry where it says job offer: yes or no? I am working as legal assistant in al law firm ( canada) and so i

abhasachdev

Sep 6, 2018
Hi, have a query. after submitting my profile, can I not log onto that page again. I am trying to log in again but the only option it’s giving me is ‘sign out’ after asking for my username and password.

mnayyar3

Dec 21, 2018
what is the difference between letter of employment and offer of employment?
i recently got ITA. please help me

thanks

gailsc83

Jan 12, 2019
Hi! Is it alright if we don't include income tax returns in the submission of ITA documents? If it's required, can we submit returns tagged as late filing? I work in family business..