+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Hi everyone,
What does proof of upfront medical exam mean in the post-ITA upload documents? Does it refer to the medical test result itself or proof of a medical appointment in advance to be undergone later? I am a bit confused.
When you go to medical, doctor gives you a signed document at the end of the test. That is what you need to upload.

Your medical results will not be revealed to you. that will be sent directly to IRCC.

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Hi

I have a question re a question in eligibility criteria for express entry where it says job offer: yes or no? I am working as legal assistant in al law firm ( canada) and so i
There are few instances that makes a job offer. What is your current status in Canada?
How long your current job is valid?

Feb 25, 2015
Respected Members,

I was filling up the form for Express Entry and got a section where I have to provide the Work Experience details.

In my case, I have a business started in 2011 and before that, I have worked in 2 different companies but don't have experience letter or releasing letter because both companies were striked off(Closed).

I have the offer letter but I don't have the salary slip.

I would appreciate if someone can guide me, what should I do?

Do I need to mention the experience or not?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Gajendra

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Hi again.
When should I prove i have required funds?
Is that after i get enough points and be chosen for coming to canada?
Cause we need to sell some of the things we have to prove that
6 months backdate from the date of your application.

when you submit your documents you need to give financial proof. so, 6 months before that

Reactions: Sarah1996

horizon2408

Apr 25, 2019
Hello All,
I need your advice...if ever you have heard such a case or may have come across someone with similar problem could you pls share your thoughts.

Issue - I received my Alberta Express Entry nomination ( NOI ) on 28th March 2019, I had 30 days to send them back all docs. I have created the package and is in transit with Fedex. This is cheduled to reach Alberta office on Monday 29th APRIL 2019....Since the deadline is 30 days from getting NOA...will this application be rejected??? 28th April is SUNDAY and fedex wont deliver . Its 1 day late..due to Sunday in between.

Why did I wait so long??? Was toooooooo much occupied with office work, travel, and elections in India kept cities shut for couple of days.

Need your advice friends...any alternatives??

Thanks

glsd82

Apr 11, 2019
Hello guys! I need your advise.
I received ITA last week and after 2 days my IELTS already expired. But I already took the test and got my result yesterday.
Now, I am still on eAPR stage and I am still confused what IELTS score do I have to put, still the expired IELTS or the new IELTS?
Using my new IELTS, my CRS score dropped to 6 points (from 918 to 912) but I am still above the minimum cutoff.

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Hello guys! I need your advise.
I received ITA last week and after 2 days my IELTS already expired. But I already took the test and got my result yesterday.
Now, I am still on eAPR stage and I am still confused what IELTS score do I have to put, still the expired IELTS or the new IELTS?
Using my new IELTS, my CRS score dropped to 6 points (from 918 to 912) but I am still above the minimum cutoff.
You need to update your account with new results and submit new result sheet. Otherwise your application would be rejected.

glsd82

Apr 11, 2019
You need to update your account with new results and submit new result sheet. Otherwise your application would be rejected.
Thank you for your response mdilushi! Really appreciated.
I have one more question, do I have also have to update my Express Entry Profile using my new IELTS result or only in eAPR?
Thank you again!

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Thank you for your response mdilushi! Really appreciated.
I have one more question, do I have also have to update my Express Entry Profile using my new IELTS result or only in eAPR?
Thank you again!
After you receive your ITA, your EE profile is the one you are going to use to submit your application. So, what is meant by the difference between EE profile and eAPR? I m confused.

Log in to your account and update it. Then when you upload documents, upload your new result sheet.

Tarikove78

Apr 24, 2019
Hello guys
I was wondering if it is mandatory to submit a description list of all tasks used to perform for each job ? and have they to be stamped by the company where we used to work? Working and salary certifcates are not enough?
Thanks in advance

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello guys
I was wondering if it is mandatory to submit a description list of all tasks used to perform for each job ? and have they to be stamped by the company where we used to work? Working and salary certifcates are not enough?
Thanks in advance
Not all tasks per se but enough for an analyst to conclude you worked in the NOC which you claim on your application. You can simplify them and not use industry or company specific jargon. And yes you need to have job duties listed and stamped / stated on official company letterhead .

Reactions: mdilushi