+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Maria86

Mar 10, 2019
My husband applied 2014 for federal skilled program. but he banned for 5 years since 2021. Can he will apply express entry?

Peter88

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Dear All,

I have a query related to level of education and Skill Transferability Factors.

I have two degrees/certificates as follows:
1) Bachelor of Engineering (4 Year Course) – ECA Available
2) Post Graduate Executive Management Program (2 Year Program but kind of distant education, pursued along with job) – Not applied for ECA yet

So, can anyone let me know that my post-graduation will be considered for Scores in “Level of Education” and “Skill Transferability Factors”?

OR

Does anyone has claimed points against such distant education program?

geetika_1984

Jun 3, 2014
HI all,

I am working in US and applying for canada. For my India experience letter, I prepared affidavit on e-stamp paper. Now i Have to do the same for US experience. Could you please guide me, how to get the same document created in US. Do we have e-stamp available here?? if not how can I get my affidavit created.Thanks

bernardinho

Feb 19, 2015
Dear All,

I have a query related to level of education and Skill Transferability Factors.

I have two degrees/certificates as follows:
1) Bachelor of Engineering (4 Year Course) – ECA Available
2) Post Graduate Executive Management Program (2 Year Program but kind of distant education, pursued along with job) – Not applied for ECA yet

So, can anyone let me know that my post-graduation will be considered for Scores in “Level of Education” and “Skill Transferability Factors”?

OR

Does anyone has claimed points against such distant education program?
Why not confirm that on WES website or better still, send them mail.

bernardinho

Feb 19, 2015
Hello Friends, I am new to this forum. Congratulation to all those people who got an ITA and a ray of hope for those awaiting.

My CRS score is 440 and age 28 years.
Is there any chance of getting an ITA before July?
Yes, there is a possibility. However, hope your birthday day is not anytime soon?

bernardinho

Feb 19, 2015
Very good Info, Thanks

i want to Apply alone without wife and kid, and if i get success is it easy to call the family there. is this good idea?
That's a good option especially if you feel your spouse is not contributing much to your EE points. After your PR, you can invite them and within 1-2 years they should join you.

Zak8

Star Member
Jun 18, 2018
Hello Everyone! I have just begun to create my profile for express entry and it would be very helpful if someone can help clear my doubts.

I have 2 years of work experience, divided into 2 companies

Company 1 : Position A (6 months) Position B (3 months)

Company 2 : Position A (5 months ) Position B (13 months)

I have reference letters for Company1 Position A and the Company2 Position B. The employers aren’t ready to provide job duties for the other two jobs. My CRS score is 453.

My question is, Should I just include just the positions for which I have the reference letter in Work experience while creating profile and the other two just as the part of personal history, once I receive the ITA?

Or Should I include all the position in work experience and try to provide supporting documents for the ones which I don’t have letter and duties for?
Yes, only the experience for which you have reference letters, you need to show those only while creating the profile. You get points for a particular NOC job only if your cumulative experience in that role is 1 year or more.

Rest other jobs you can show in personal section.

Reactions: Roh_04

Zak8

Star Member
Jun 18, 2018
Hi,
I am continue job in canada since 2018 january ultill 2019 december, ( I have work permit as well as the job offer $ what should i write in express entry , two years or one year?

Please.....
If you are applying prior to december 2019, then just 1 year. The system automatically calculates the time

Valo1234

Mar 10, 2019
One thing you can do the increase score is getting a higher english score. I actually had to do my test twice to get my desired score, hope this helps.
I shared a video on my youtube channel about my immigration from my home country to Canada and now having my pr. please check it out

Good luck to everyone!