+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Hi,

In the EE profile, there is a question on years of work experience for the primary applicant (below)

In the last 10 years, how many total years of foreign skilled work experience do you have?

It must have been paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation (NOC skill type 0, A or B).

Does this work experience need to be continuous?

Kindly clarify this.. thanks!
No. Not required to be continuous. add up all your experience. I had many breaks, but it worked

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Hi,

Can someone kindly help clarifying this ?

if I get a job in a province like Ontario, is LMIA needed to expect NOI from that province?
If yes, without LMIA I cant put it on my EE profile. So, is there any other way to let a province know that I hold a job offer in their province?

Thanks!
Why there is no LMIA when there is an offer?

Reactions: rhkhari

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Hi,

Can someone kindly help clarifying this ?

if I get a job in a province like Ontario, is LMIA needed to expect NOI from that province?
If yes, without LMIA I cant put it on my EE profile. So, is there any other way to let a province know that I hold a job offer in their province?

Thanks!
If that job requires and LMIA, you need it. if it is an exemption you should be able to.

I am not familiar with this area. But to my understanding, to offer a job, the employer must have LMIA

Reactions: rhkhari

pedro2121

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hi everyone,

My EE profile has recently expired. My question is if I can submit a new profile with the same account or I need to create a new GCKEY account?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
My case
AOR - 18th Dec
MEP - waiting...

I have a query.
After AOR is done - If I'm doing transaction in my bank account which may bring down the balance lower than the required proof of funds, will it be an issue. It's been more than a month since my AOR, I have a situation where i need to move all the funds and also take a personal loan as well in a week's time. Will this be a problem? Will CIC get to know the latest funds status in the coming months?
Any thoughts on this?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Any thoughts on this?
My case
AOR - 18th Dec
MEP - waiting...

I have a query.
After AOR is done - If I'm doing transaction in my bank account which may bring down the balance lower than the required proof of funds, will it be an issue. It's been more than a month since my AOR, I have a situation where i need to move all the funds and also take a personal loan as well in a week's time. Will this be a problem? Will CIC get to know the latest funds status in the coming months?
I wouldn't recommend doing this unless there is a very compelling reason.

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
I wouldn't recommend doing this unless there is a very compelling reason.
Apart from being asked to share proof of funds again due to currency fluctuations. Can there be any other reasons due to which they may ask that. I'm asking further questions because I do have a compelling reasons. And even in case if they ask to resend proof of funds, is it okay if i reload the account with money and share the statements, apart from the few weeks since i would withdraw and the time they ask the account may have low balance.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Apart from being asked to share proof of funds again due to currency fluctuations. Can there be any other reasons due to which they may ask that. I'm asking further questions because I do have a compelling reasons. And even in case if they ask to resend proof of funds, is it okay if i reload the account with money and share the statements, apart from the few weeks since i would withdraw and the time they ask the account may have low balance.
If you must absolutely do that, go ahead. There's are very minor but non-zero chances that IRCC might ask for this documentation again and if you ''Reload" your account, it might raise red flags about why these recent transactions were made. Again, all this is the worst case scenario - it is likely not going to happen but I would always be prepared - better safe than sorry; any day!

pedro2121

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
You can create a new EE profile using the same GCKey.
Thanks for your answer.
It's not clear where I can submit a new profile. In my profile, the status in front of each category (like personal detail, work history,...) is "transmitted" and I'm only able to view already filled out forms. I have no access to change the information or submit them again.
Would you please give me feedback on that if you have any information?
Thank you!

Theo2018

Jan 14, 2019
If that job requires and LMIA, you need it. if it is an exemption you should be able to.

I am not familiar with this area. But to my understanding, to offer a job, the employer must have LMIA
I would say that in some cases, if the employer is applying for a "named" LMIA, after the advertisement procedures (depending if it is on Global Talent Stream or not), a formal job offer and job description has to be sent to the foreign candidate, who signs it and returns to the employer that is supposed to attach it to LMIA docs.

DHAMU1308

Oct 25, 2017
Hi Seniors,

Need your help in the below issue.

I have my Masters in MBA with an IELTS score of L- 7.5, R- 9, S-7, W-7 (appeared on NOV 2017).

I have 8 years of experience in HR and currently moved to IT (6 months). I updated my EE profile keeping my IT experience as Primary NOC(2173) but unfortunately, CIC moved my status to " PROFILE INELIGIBLE". I believe this is because I have updated my primary NOC with just 6 Months experience.

My query is :

1. Can I put my HR experience as a primary NOC though my current profile being IT?
2. Does the current job should be the primary NOC. If yes do we need to wait for another 6 months to get 1-year experience in IT.
3. Will there be any issue if I change my NOC to HR now in my new profile.

Please guide us on the above scenario as it is really frustrating to see the status as ineligible.