+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rhkhari

Jan 21, 2019
Hi,

Can someone pls let me know if I any increase in CSR points can be expected if I add the details of my uncle (who is a Canadian permanent resident) in my EE profile? He is now settled in Alberta.

Also, with a CRS of 367 can I expect NOI from any province in the near future?

Last edited:

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi,

Can someone pls let me know if I any increase in CSR points can be expected if I add the details of my uncle (who is a Canadian permanent resident) in my EE profile? He is now settled in Alberta.

Also, with a CRS of 367 can I expect NOI from any province in the near future?
There are no CRS points for having an uncle in Canada. You get 15 points if you have a sibling.

Not all provinces have a CRS based NOI system. For some provinces, you might have to check when they are open and initiate an application AFAIK.

I would recommend that you try and get more CRS points if possible. The most efficient way is by getting a CLB9 in IELTS if you don't already have it .

acousticsguy

Aug 29, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Just got my ITA. I am an Indian citizen, but I have been staying in Australia for the last 5 years. I visit India sometimes 2-8 weeks every year. I had an Indian PCC done in 2017 and I visited India for a total of 5 weeks after the PCC but before receiving the ITA.

Do I need Indian PCC if I have not lived in India for more than 6 months after my last Indian PCC?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Just got my ITA. I am an Indian citizen, but I have been staying in Australia for the last 5 years. I visit India sometimes 2-8 weeks every year. I had an Indian PCC done in 2017 and I visited India for a total of 5 weeks after the PCC but before receiving the ITA.

Do I need Indian PCC if I have not lived in India for more than 6 months after my last Indian PCC?
You need new PCC. PCC needs to cover your previous stay in India. PCC is one of the biggest reason for refusal of application so get a new one.

rhkhari

Jan 21, 2019
Thanks rajkamalmohanram!

Yes I am to re-appear for my IELTS and the max CSR I can get is 430 with CLB10.

My question is that, is there a CRS we can be confident of receiving NOI from any province with the current trends? [Having my current 367 and potential 430 in mind]

Thanks!

There are no CRS points for having an uncle in Canada. You get 15 points if you have a sibling.

Not all provinces have a CRS based NOI system. For some provinces, you might have to check when they are open and initiate an application AFAIK.

I would recommend that you try and get more CRS points if possible. The most efficient way is by getting a CLB9 in IELTS if you don't already have it .

fuyu.152

Jan 22, 2019
Hi team,

Could anybody please help me clarify the question?

I have more than 3,5 years of experience but work for 2 different roles in the same field – Human Resources (Role 1: 2 years and Role 2: 1,5 years) so I found that there are 2 NOCs matching my positions (NOC 1121 and NOC 1223).

The question is: Can I get points for 2 different NOCs with 3 years of experience or just get points for only 1 NOC with more experience?

Thank you for your explanation.

rhkhari

Jan 21, 2019
Hi,

Can someone kindly help clarifying this ?

if I get a job in a province like Ontario, is LMIA needed to expect NOI from that province?
If yes, without LMIA I cant put it on my EE profile. So, is there any other way to let a province know that I hold a job offer in their province?

Thanks!

sergp

Aug 12, 2017
Hey guys,

I am a primary EE applicant with my wife as a dependant. We submitted our application in November, so it's still a lot of waiting. She wants to go back to our home country to visit her family, so I was wondering if there could be any problems with our application if she leaves Canada.
We have valid work permits till the end of 2020. Can she leave without visitor visa in her passport (expired with our old permits, no need to update it so far)? My understanding was that when she leaves I raise CSE to update her address and if we get PPR while she is still there - I will have to submit my passport to Ottawa and she will have to submit it to LVO in our country. In that case she doesn't need visitor visa when she leaves Canada - she can cross the border with PR visa. Is it legit?

Please advise. Thanks in advance.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Thanks rajkamalmohanram!

Yes I am to re-appear for my IELTS and the max CSR I can get is 430 with CLB10.

My question is that, is there a CRS we can be confident of receiving NOI from any province with the current trends? [Having my current 367 and potential 430 in mind]

Thanks!
So, once again. Not all provinces send NOI like Ontario. For instance, I don't think you need a CRS cutoff for SINP. You can apply irrespective of your crs as long as you satisfy all the eligibility criteria for that program. If you have a CRS of 450+, you can be fairly confident that you'll get an ITA. Even for Ontario, the province, I think, provides some stats about the CRS and the NOI correlation each month, they don't do it before they issue NOIs.

This is only my opinion.

Reactions: rhkhari

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
My case
AOR - 18th Dec
MEP - waiting...

I have a query.
After AOR is done - If I'm doing transaction in my bank account which may bring down the balance lower than the required proof of funds, will it be an issue. It's been more than a month since my AOR, I have a situation where i need to move all the funds and also take a personal loan as well in a week's time. Will this be a problem? Will CIC get to know the latest funds status in the coming months?

rhkhari

Jan 21, 2019
Hi,

In the EE profile, there is a question on years of work experience for the primary applicant (below)

In the last 10 years, how many total years of foreign skilled work experience do you have?

It must have been paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation (NOC skill type 0, A or B).

Does this work experience need to be continuous?

Kindly clarify this.. thanks!

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Hi all,

My company did not mention the annual salary in the reference letter. Can I submit the salary slip along with the letter?
See whether they can amend the letter. If not you can use pay slips, if you have offer letter/ agreement with salary attached that as well