+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

OlgaQ

Nov 12, 2018
Hi,please I need your help! My university gave me a sealed envelope of my transcripts and a copy of my degree together. (Meaning they are not put in separate envelopes) Will the WES accept both of them in the same sealed envelope or they must be in separated? Also they university only sealed the envelope across the envelope flap with the university seal without signature, is that alright? Or there must be a signature? Thanks for the answer

puzokumar

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Banglaore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
23-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Hi,please I need your help! My university gave me a sealed envelope of my transcripts and a copy of my degree together. (Meaning they are not put in separate envelopes) Will the WES accept both of them in the same sealed envelope or they must be in separated? Also they university only sealed the envelope across the envelope flap with the university seal without signature, is that alright? Or there must be a signature? Thanks for the answer

Should be fine as long as they get your entire documents in one envelope. sending degree in one and transcripts in another makes absolutely no sense.

Just make sure your WES reference number is mentioned on the Envelope. About the sealed envelope Put a Cello Tape/ Clear Tape across theflap to double seal it that way there is no tampering.

Having a sign there makes no difference. it's the seal that adds value.

Gabrielokei

Nov 20, 2018
Hello people,

Need your help/advice/suggestion.

is there a thread in this forum that someone can point me to, that will provide a step-by-step instructions of how to apply for Express Entry process(in order).
If here is no thread of that can, could someone who has in-depth understanding of the process, kindly create one and put it as sticky?

I am bit confused as to what would be the first step in applying for the EE and its corresponding steps.
Though website provide instructions to certain extent, i am not entirely convinced as i understand there is lot more required than what is mentioned on the website.

These instruction will be helpful not just to me but many aspirants who are seeking a lucid understanding of the process.

Thank you all for your time. :)

So I would like to ask if I should get a masters degree and work for a period of 2 yrs in the UK will I get more CRS Points than if I work same amount of time in Canada.

ganesh2583

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Hi guys,

I received ITA on October 3rd and I'm planing to submit my application soon. Below are the required documents I have planing to submit for myself and my wife who is dependent and planing on accompanying with me. Can you guys please review and let me know if I'm missing anything.

Identity Proof
-- Birth Certificate.
-- Aadhar Card. (National Identification In India)
Travel Documents
-- Old and New Passports
Education
-- ECA from IQAS for my Masters and Bachelors degree
-- Masters Degree
  • Cumulative Marks Memos
  • -- Individual Marks Memos
  • -- Degree Certificate
  • -- Provisional Certificate
-- Bachelors Degree
  • -- Cumulative Marks Memos
  • -- Degree Certificate
  • -- Migration Certificate.
-- Matriculation and 11th, 12th Marks Memos
-- Sealed Transcripts cover scan copy of Bachelors Degree
-- Sealed Transcripts cover scan copy of Masters Degree
IELTS
-- IELTS Score Card.
PCC
-- PCC from Passport Office.
Employment
-- First Company
  • -- Offer Letter.
  • -- Relieving Letter.
  • -- Latest Salary Letter.
  • -- Referral Letter on Company Letter Head.
  • -- Form 16. (Proof of tax)
  • -- Last 3 months Payslips.
-- Second Company (Current Company)
  • -- Offer Letter.
  • -- Referral Letter on Company Letter Head. (This doesn't have Roles and Responsibilities specifics.)
  • -- Referral Letter email from my Direct Manager. (This has Roles and Responsibilities specifics.)
  • -- Last 6 months Payslips.
  • -- 2 Promotion letters.
Marriage Certificate
Dependent Documents
Identity Proof
-- Aadhar Card. (National Identification In India)
Travel Documents
-- Old and New Passports
Education
-- Bachelors Degree
  • -- Cumulative Marks Memos
  • -- Degree Certificate
  • -- Migration Certificate.
-- Matriculation and 11th, 12th Marks Memos
PCC
Employment
-- First Company
-- Relieving Letter.
-- Offer Letter.
Bank
-- Fixed Deposit receipt.
-- Letter from Bank about the Fixed Deposit.
Medicals
-- Medicals Acknowledgment for myself and my wife

puzokumar

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Banglaore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
23-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Hi guys,

I received ITA on October 3rd and I'm planing to submit my application soon. Below are the required documents I have planing to submit for myself and my wife who is dependent and planing on accompanying with me. Can you guys please review and let me know if I'm missing anything.

Identity Proof
-- Birth Certificate - Not required
-- Aadhar Card. (National Identification In India) Not required
Travel Documents
-- Old and New Passports
Education
-- ECA from IQAS for my Masters and Bachelors degree
-- Masters Degree
  • Cumulative Marks Memos Not required
  • -- Individual Marks Memos Not required
  • -- Degree Certificate
  • -- Provisional Certificate Not required
-- Bachelors Degree
  • -- Cumulative Marks Memos Not required
  • -- Individual Marks Memos Not required
  • -- Degree Certificate
  • -- Provisional Certificate Not required
  • -- Migration Certificate. Not required
-- Matriculation and 11th, 12th Marks Memos Not required ( Only bachelor's and masters degree certificate with IQAS report should be enough)

-- Sealed Transcripts cover scan copy of Bachelors Degree - Absolutely not required
-- Sealed Transcripts cover scan copy of Masters Degree -Absolutely not required

IELTS
-- IELTS Score Card.
PCC

Employment
-- First Company
  • -- Offer Letter.
  • -- Relieving Letter.
  • -- Referral Letter on Company Letter Head.
  • -- Last 3 months Payslips.
  • -- Offer Letter.
  • -- Referral Letter on Company Letter Head. (This doesn't have Roles and Responsibilities specifics.)
  • -- Referral Letter email from my Direct Manager. (This has Roles and Responsibilities specifics.)
  • -- Last 6 months Payslips.
  • -- 2 Promotion letters.
Marriage Certificate

Dependent Documents
Identity Proof
-- Aadhar Card. (National Identification In India) Absolutely not required
Travel Documents
-- Old and New Passports
Education
-- Bachelors Degree
  • -- Cumulative Marks Memos Absolutely not required
  • -- Individual Marks Memos Absolutely not required
  • -- Degree Certificate
  • -- Provisional Certificate Absolutely not required
  • -- Migration Certificate. You would only need to give migration certificate if you are applying for a student visa
-- Matriculation and 11th, 12th Marks Memos Absolutely not required

PCC
Employment
-- First Company
-- Relieving Letter.
-- Offer Letter.
Bank
-- Fixed Deposit Receipt.
-- Letter from Bank about the Fixed Deposit.
Medicals
-- Medicals Acknowledgment for myself and my wife
Hi Please find my responses in line with the list of items in Bold, do not over complicate the process by giving all unecessary documents.

eninevo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Dear Friends,

Need your urgent and experienced help. When I submitted my 'Personal Activities' details in e-APR stage, under the "Activity type" I mentioned that I was "unemployed" between two time periods i.e.,

1- Gap of 1 year between my education and working, as I was looking for a job December 2011 and July 2012

2- Gap of 1 month when i switched between jobs. October 2013 and December 2013

Now, in the Personal Activities page, there was a further question stating 'Please describe what were you doing during this time period'? I wrote "N/A" in this section for above 2 mentioned gaps. However, for my wife, I wrote when she was housewife, I wrote description for that she was "doing normal house work" and for that answer, CIC is ok. I got a letter form CIC stating;

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:
 Client Information: Receipt of information from client : Please provide details of activities between December 2011 and July 2012 and between October 2013 and December 2013.

Please advise, what should i submit to CIC at this stage, as i do not have any written documents/proof that i was unemployed? and what is 'receipt of information from client?

Thank you
Best Regards
Ali

hbataille

Star Member
Jun 19, 2018
Ok, so we've done language tests and credential evaluation. We are waiting the results of language test to apply. WHILE WAITING, do I need to be doing anything else to save time? All I do is go online and apply after getting test results??

Safatali08

Nov 20, 2018
My WES is in process and is due for completion next week. Problem is IBS institutes provide only PGPM certificates that are not affiliated to any university. The good part (hope so) is I and my wife also choose to do an MBA (distance) during the same time from ICFAI, DEHRADUN which is UGC recognized. So we both have PGPM from IBS, Bengaluru and MBA degree from ICFAI, DEHRADUN. I know that they won't consider the PGPM equivalent to Masters, however, from reading all other posts, hope they evaluate MBA at least to Canadian Masters for which me and my wife will get full points for Masters, thereby boosting the crs to 460.
Hi, has Wes accepted pgpm from ibs equivalent to Canadian masters?even m ibs bang pass out and have same doubt.

eninevo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Dear Friends,

I received letter from CIC stating;

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:
 Client Information: Receipt of information from client : Please provide details of activities between December 2011 and July 2012 and between October 2013 and December 2013.

Need your urgent and experienced help. When I submitted my 'Personal Activities' details in e-APR stage, under the "Activity type" I mentioned that I was "unemployed" between two time periods. However for question stating 'Please describe what were you doing during this time period'? I wrote "N/A" in this section for above 2 mentioned gaps.

Please advise, what should i submit to CIC at this stage, as i do not have any written documents/proof that i was unemployed? and what is 'receipt of information from client?

Thank you
Ali

Moeedkh

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Hi Everyone,

Can anybody tell me my correct NOC code ? Whenever I read the NOC codes list , I feel like I can fit in into more than one code. I dont know which one is correct. Here is my profile summary :

I am an electronic engineer but I have been working in Telecom sector for last 12 years as RF engineer. I have also done MBA but my experience is technical.

Kindly tell me my correct NOC code.

Thanks.
AMK

sanyinmon

Star Member
Oct 30, 2016
Hi,
Kindly clarify how to choose my NOC code? I am a pharmacy degree holder in my country. I worked as a Pharmacist in FDA in my own country but in Singapore, I have worked as clinical technician and pharmacy technician currently for 7 yrs. So my question is if I put Pharmacist or pharmacy technician in NOC .

Thanks.

depali_nn

Nov 22, 2018
Hello lovely people,

I am confused about the police clearance address requirements.
Recently I submitted my PR application through my cic account, I have submitted my PCC and PCC of my spouse, my PCC is issued by the local police station and mentioned my address which is the permanent address in my passport but I do not live there so it does not come in my recent address history as well, in Bangladeshi passport has the permanent address and it does not have any present address option but it has an emergency address option.

I applied for PCC through centralized online application system and local police station issued this PCC on behalf of the Government and covers the whole country, it is countersigned by the District police super and also verified and countersigned by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs authority.

Will it be a problem as this PCC is issued with my permanent address instead of my present address? My husband's situation is the same as well.

What Shall I do now?
Thanks a lot to everyone in advance.