+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

BG.bookworm

Oct 1, 2018
Hello friends!
Moving to Canada is my dream, so I`ve read a lot of information about applying, procedures and documents. But still, there are some things I can`t understand or I`m not sure about.
I have a "Master of Economics" diploma but I am working administrative work, not completely connected with my education. Will it be a problem or I still have a chance?
Sorry if the question is already commented, I am still on stage "Research".
Thanks in advance!
I will be happy if someone can help, and it will be great if I find some new friends here!
Have a great day (night) ;)

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
HI, it is not like that, if you are on contractual basis ABC agency gives you salary every month, so when it comes to get a reference letter you have to provide on the letter head of that ABC company which pays you.
It does not matter you are on roll or on contractual basis ...
Thanks a lot dear.
My employer is ready to give me a reference letter.
Quite a relief.

Reactions: gaurav minhas

winsome4

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Hello,
I have one query.I have submitted my profile in august for permanent residence via express entry programme.I releasied that i have mentioned my employement working hours as 40 hours per week during file creation in January 2018. I got ITA in June,2018.But, in my reference letter i have mentioned 48 hours per week as Saturday is also has been started considered as working in my office.

Will it be any problem?

Hamadkhan63

Oct 1, 2018
Hi,

Once you have submitted your application and uploaded how relevant documents, assuming all documents were as they should be. How long it takes for immigration officer to decide the eligibility of candidate?

What is the time span for reviewing eligibility?

Hamadkhan63

Oct 1, 2018
I heard once you upload all relevant documents, within a specific time they update you about your eligibility, if they need other documents and all.

What is the time span for each of these steps?

eninevo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
hi all, what's your view about using an immigration lawyer to help in the application process?
HI
It depends, actually you can do everything by yourself. The instructions are clear mostly, even if you have any confusion, you can search it on google or this forum and there are very kind people here to assist and guide. Thats how i did it. The only thing is that you have to read and make sure that you are not skipping or missing any part.
But again if you feel that hiring a lawyer is beneficial for you, then up to you. Its subjective.

Cheers

eninevo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Hi,

Once you have submitted your application and uploaded how relevant documents, assuming all documents were as they should be. How long it takes for immigration officer to decide the eligibility of candidate?

What is the time span for reviewing eligibility?
Hi,

After eAPR submission, if they ask for "additional documents", then when you submit these additional documents, from that date, it takes 6 months for them to process your application. Most of the applications are processed within this time period. However, it can take longer depending if there are complications

Hamadkhan63

Oct 1, 2018
Thanks for a reply.

How long it takes for the Review of eligibility to pass?

Do we get an email, everytime a stage is passed or we will have to login each time and check by ourselves?

Hamadkhan63

Oct 1, 2018
Please share your experiences. Date when you uploaded all documents and how long it took (taking) you to get your passport stamped

Review of eligibility

Review of medical results

Review of additional documents

Interview

Biometrics

Background check

Final

Jaivick88

Oct 2, 2018
Hi
My employer is not providing my roles and responsibilities on a letter. My designation does not match with roles and responsibilities I am in.
What can I do
Can someone provide a solution this concern

here2stay86

Jun 25, 2018
Received Golden Email, then got the Passport stamped. Now, whats next ??
Current residence - USA, Nationality - India.

Today, I have received my passport with stamped COPR. I would like to have PR initialization asap.

1. If I go by Road, do I need to apply for tourist visa to get to borders and activate COPR? What documents would I require to do so?
During/ After stamping is approved, can I visit Canada or do I need to wait for the PR Card. I will be giving address of my colleague who resides in Canada.

2. If I go by flight, do I need transit visa or tourist visa?

In any case, what would be the list of documents, I need to carry. Also will I need to get new proof of funds and photographs? Will I need to take prior appointments at the Border (if by road). Do weekends work as well?

I just need to initiate my COPR asap. And start for the next process.

Anahash

Oct 2, 2018
Hi Yam power,
Can you help me out on my post too regarding the Canadian education, since you seem to know the process in detail and I’m new to the whole thing.
The thing is that my bachelors degree is from Canada so the WES says there’s no need of verification. So I’m confused do I upload directly or what and how?

Khaled1972

Feb 17, 2018
Hii everybody..I am new to this site.My sister got PR card through her husband bcoz he is a citizen of Canada.But ther are now living in USA for four years as her hub and got job there.My question is can I use her PR card in order to get point?

gauran

Oct 2, 2018
I am going to create the express entry profile. One thing i am confused about is police report. My spouse was in china for 1 year ,few years back. So should i need to get a police report from china for her. plz help.