+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

eninevo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Dear Friends,

I submitted my eARP two months ago along with all the additional documents they asked. I have been waiting for my PR and yesterday I found out by chance regarding the police certificate, my situation is as follows;

I am a Pakistani national, I went to Pakistan (stayed there for 3 weeks) and obtained my PCC on 14 April and departured on 20 April to Malaysia (my current residence place).
What I found out was that, the PCC should be obtained AFTER you have left the country (Pakistan), and if the PCC is issued before the departure date, then your application will be refused.

Should I obtain a new PCC from Pakistan and submit it to CIC through Web form (link below)? Will it look bad for my situation?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

I am so nervous and scared, i worked so hard for this application and now it seems i lost it! Please Help!?

Thank you
Best Regards

jmodi

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Hello All, I am having two different jobs as a dental hygienist. One job has 25-30 hrs/ week and from another job i have 7 hrs/ week. Can I apply for express entry after one year of experience which is going to be completed next month. I have completed 1560 hours already.

eninevo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Dear Friends,

I have another question, for proof of funds, can i attach the bank statement with bank details (pdf) obtained form bank and add a statement from bank on their paper offical letterhead that I have a bank account with them? Would there be any problem with this?

Please advise?

Thanks in advance

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Can someone plz clarify????
Because there is a name change in my birth certificate
Yes Birth certifcate is mandatory to prove your relation with ur Sibling

sohamamin

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Visa Office......
ottava
AOR Received.
21 nov
Dear Friends,

My cusrrentWES status is ""Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s).""
Still how many days I have to wait for my wes result??

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
Hi all,

I have CRS 381 and my spouse is not accompanying with me. I have entered his IELTS score. My ECA is also done. He has completed his high school. Do I need to assess his education in WES to get more points? Because, I saw somewhere if your spouse education is assessed? And I gave 'no'. If assessed, will it give me more points? Pls help.

Thanks,
Amala

Reactions: aboumaouada

Aviastream

Sep 25, 2018
Hello guys! Perhaps somebody can help. I was continuously employed full-time (32 hours per week) in one NOC for 728 days outside Canada. That makes it 1 year, 11 months, 29 days (or 30 days including the resignation date). Can I claim points for 2 years of experience in this NOC for Express Entry and the FSW program? Or is it safer to claim 1 year?

aboumaouada

Star Member
May 10, 2018
algeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
paris
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-06-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Request
06-08-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
Hi all,

I have CRS 381 and my spouse is not accompanying with me. I have entered his IELTS score. My ECA is also done. He has completed his high school. Do I need to assess his education in WES to get more points? Because, I saw somewhere if your spouse education is assessed? And I gave 'no'. If assessed, will it give me more points? Pls help.

Thanks,
Amala
Hello, yes in my case it works and it gives me more points bcs of her ECA

Amit23

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
India
Hello guys! Perhaps somebody can help. I was continuously employed full-time (32 hours per week) in one NOC for 728 days outside Canada. That makes it 1 year, 11 months, 29 days (or 30 days including the resignation date). Can I claim points for 2 years of experience in this NOC for Express Entry and the FSW program? Or is it safer to claim 1 year?
You don't have to worry about that. You just have to enter start date and end date while creating the profile. The total duration will be calculated automatically by the system. You cannot enter the duration or edit it.

Reactions: Aviastream

Aviastream

Sep 25, 2018
You don't have to worry about that. You just have to enter start date and end date while creating the profile. The total duration will be calculated automatically by the system. You cannot enter the duration or edit it.
Thanks a lot. That's very helpful. Still waiting for my ECA report to start the process.

harryzaveri

Sep 29, 2018
Hello,
My CRS score is 417, profile is created in September,2018 with NOC 0122. No job offer nor any relative in Canada, what are my realistic chance , Express entry or any PNP(Ontario or anyother)
Honest revert would be appreciated !