+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
I got my WES evaluation today and now i will change the WES dates only, rest everything will remain same.

As i already have an invitation i can submit documents right away, dont need to wait for the invitation.

Brother i dont wanna argue but people even have submitted blank pages for WES evaluation and later submitted the actual ones via web forms when they received it.

In my case i just put the information so i can get the invitation and i am pretty sure that CIC knows about that, thats why they let you change information after u get the invitation.
Mate I was just trying to help you as I didn't want something bad to happen because of a small mistake. People say many things, don't know how much is correct and remember every visa officer works differently.
CIC lets you change every info other than name etc. but my concern was WES date later than ITA date. I will be happy if you get success but was just trying to pass info which I got from this forum when I was applying.

Here is the link I kept handy. Wish you luck

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/reasons-for-rejection-faraz-summary.471670/page-2#post-5738897

Reactions: nick03

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
you are so naive brother, I am doing something and i can see that i can change them and u are telling me i am lying.

I dont know what to say
I am not naive. I was just telling you the truth. EE profile asks you Have you received ECA for education. So you might have entered YES although you have not . This is the lie I am talking about.
Good luck

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
Help please...
:rolleyes:I have got my education evaluated...means i am having ECA...
SO under educational documents....ECA is the only doc that i need to upload...or do i need to upload all my degrees with marksheets...???
degree ,ECA and IELTS. You can upload mark sheets if you want.
Degree is must

tejp19

Mar 4, 2018
Hey guys can you please help me with that. Me and my wife both in canda on a work permit. And if I apply alone not including my spouse as a non accompany, should I get PR and can I sponsor her later. I heard about wife outside canda. But my case is we both inside canada. Please guys help me !!!

kaycee_kels

Mar 21, 2018
Hi guys. My Fixed deposit that i submitted as Part POF will mature very soon. I will re-fix it. Should i raise CSE informing CIC of the updated document?

yutunji

Aug 27, 2018
Hello everyone, permit me to introduce my question at this point, my wife got ITA under express entry (Canada) on 22 Aug 18 but I am not following them for now (part of the information she filled to enter the pool. She agreed to being married with three kids) because I am presently on a UN peacekeeping mission as a military personnel. I have been hearing that visa may be denied on the basis that spouse is not accompanying the family especially my military background. Does my family (wife) have a chance of getting the PR during interview which will come soon. She and our children are currently doing documentation, medicals.... Does being a military personnel have effect on the success or otherwise of the EE for my wife. I plan to join them later (like in 3 years) after the completion of the mission and my disengagement from the military. What are my chances of joining them too afterwards? Thanks

ritej gaba

Star Member
May 2, 2017
Hello...
One question...
Do i need to notarize the letter of explanations also???
Or only the education docs like degree MARKSHEETS etc ???

gadhvibhargav

Feb 10, 2016
Hey guys can you please help me with that. Me and my wife both in canda on a work permit. And if I apply alone not including my spouse as a non accompany, should I get PR and can I sponsor her later. I heard about wife outside canda. But my case is we both inside canada. Please guys help me !!!

Of course, you can apply alone for PR by mentioning that you have a non-accompanying spouse. People often do this if they find the CRS score for an individual applicant is better than a family's aggregate CRS score. It doesn't matter where your spouse is, you can still sponsor him/her after obtaining PR for yourself. However, you might wanna consider the processing times for spouse sponsorship applications.

Priyanka0390

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
I have prepared my roles and responsibilities letter..i have modified the language given in duties of noc and added somewhat.

Can someone plz give feedback whether it is appropriate or not.

This is to certify that Miss , is employed with public sector bank , xyz, at our Delhi region , India, since 10th June,2013. Her designation at present is Bank Clerk Supervisor. Her Employee code is. She is a full time employee and is working for 48 hours per week with fixed weekly off on 2nd and 4th Saturday and all Sunday.
She has held the following designations:

Designation Start Date End Date
Bank Clerk 10.06.2013 02.09.2015
Bank Clerk Supervisor 03.09.2015 Till date

Her Roles and Responsibilities as Bank Clerk were as follows: (code 1434)
• Opening and Closing of Saving, Current and other Bank accounts.
• Answering to customer enquiries on financial transactions and providing information about various banking products and services.
• Renting of Safety Deposit boxes to customers.
• Opening of Term deposit accounts and printing of Receipts to be given.
• Processing of demand drafts and banker cheques.
• Performed physical verification of cash at the end of the day and reconcile with banking records.
• Processing of Withdrawals and cheques.

Her Roles and Responsibilities as Bank Clerk Supervisor are as follows: (CODE :1212)
• Examining and verifying accuracy of work and authorising daily routine payments, credits and other transactions in bank accounts.
• Assigning and reviewing the work of clerks engaged in following duties: processing of finanacial transactions , checking of accounts opened and collecting payments on overdue accounts.
• To ensure computer systems and other equipments are operating smoothly and if
required arrange for their maintenance and repair work.
• Establishing work schedules and procedures and coordinating activities with other work units or departments.
• To prepare and submit progress and other reports of the concerned department.
• Resolving work related problems on priority basis.
• To make sure that all the required stationery supply and materials are available.
• Performs the same duties as workers supervised, if required.

Her Annual Gross Salary is INR . In addition to this , she is also entitled to various Incentives and other allowances provided by the Bank. She is also eligible for Leave , Medical Insurance and other employee benefits as per the Bank’s policy , as amended from time to time.

She Bears a good moral Character and we wish her success in life.

Sincerely,

(Name)
(Manager)
Mobile Number:

gaurav minhas

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
I have prepared my roles and responsibilities letter..i have modified the language given in duties of noc and added somewhat.

Can someone plz give feedback whether it is appropriate or not.

This is to certify that Miss , is employed with public sector bank , xyz, at our Delhi region , India, since 10th June,2013. Her designation at present is Bank Clerk Supervisor. Her Employee code is. She is a full time employee and is working for 48 hours per week with fixed weekly off on 2nd and 4th Saturday and all Sunday.
She has held the following designations:

Designation Start Date End Date
Bank Clerk 10.06.2013 02.09.2015
Bank Clerk Supervisor 03.09.2015 Till date

Her Roles and Responsibilities as Bank Clerk were as follows: (code 1434)
• Opening and Closing of Saving, Current and other Bank accounts.
• Answering to customer enquiries on financial transactions and providing information about various banking products and services.
• Renting of Safety Deposit boxes to customers.
• Opening of Term deposit accounts and printing of Receipts to be given.
• Processing of demand drafts and banker cheques.
• Performed physical verification of cash at the end of the day and reconcile with banking records.
• Processing of Withdrawals and cheques.

Her Roles and Responsibilities as Bank Clerk Supervisor are as follows: (CODE :1212)
• Examining and verifying accuracy of work and authorising daily routine payments, credits and other transactions in bank accounts.
• Assigning and reviewing the work of clerks engaged in following duties: processing of finanacial transactions , checking of accounts opened and collecting payments on overdue accounts.
• To ensure computer systems and other equipments are operating smoothly and if
required arrange for their maintenance and repair work.
• Establishing work schedules and procedures and coordinating activities with other work units or departments.
• To prepare and submit progress and other reports of the concerned department.
• Resolving work related problems on priority basis.
• To make sure that all the required stationery supply and materials are available.
• Performs the same duties as workers supervised, if required.

Her Annual Gross Salary is INR . In addition to this , she is also entitled to various Incentives and other allowances provided by the Bank. She is also eligible for Leave , Medical Insurance and other employee benefits as per the Bank’s policy , as amended from time to time.

She Bears a good moral Character and we wish her success in life.

Sincerely,

(Name)
(Manager)
Mobile Number:
Good to go

Reactions: Priyanka0390

Sukhwin

Aug 30, 2018
Is there any scope of B.Sc agriculture in canada?? I also have one year of work experience in the relevant field...can I get job offer letter?? Any possibility

odunantol

Aug 30, 2018
Pls I need your advice and counsel.
1. Can I apply without hirering agent or lawyer cos the cost is just too high
2. I had problem with my right eye cos of accident involved in years back therefore I couldn't see with the eye, can this affect me
3. To increase my chances I do I secure job, or is there any who could help.
4. How do I detect fraudulent agent
odunantol2007@gmail.com
Pls I need series of counsel and advise