+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

syed32

Mar 6, 2018
Can anyone tell me...When we receive the application number on express entry??
As i need to mention application number on letter of explanations ....which i suppose to upload with the required docs.
your express entry profile should have the application number.

when u log in to your account, u see all your details there

syed32

Mar 6, 2018
Hey everyone,

I need to apply for Express Entry Federal skilled worker and I’ve 16 months work experience mentioned with dates, signatures and stamps on my experience letter by the employer.

The thing is I dont have any record of pay stubs and hours of work mentioned on the letter.

Is it going to be okay if I submit the job letter as it is or do I have necessarily get pay record and work hours schedules from employer?
Experience inside Canada or outside?

how it is possible that u dont have any record at all, how your employer used to pay you? what about taxes? what about payment into ur bank account?

syed32

Mar 6, 2018
Hi all,

I just have a question in regards to BCPNP EE for Skilled Worker, I have all the necessary documents and my Score for the BCPNP draft that I made was 98 and my NOC is Skill A, I'm currently working 30hrs/week on a permanent part-time position, I understand that a job offer should be full time and indeterminate based on the website, I'm just wondering if my current job offer of permanent part time with 30hrs/week would qualify for the bcpnp ee for skilled worker.

Thank you
30 hours per week or 1560 hours annually considered as full time

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
There are cases I have seen ppl with almost same courses get different evaluations as well. Don't know why.
Well the main concern is you should not have done that because your evaluation report will have a date later than your ITA date. That is enough for the officer to find out that you inputted wrong info in your EE profile . Rest upto you. @syed32

syed32

Mar 6, 2018
There are cases I have seen ppl with almost same courses get different evaluations as well. Don't know why.
Well the main concern is you should not have done that because your evaluation report will have a date later than your ITA date. That is enough for the officer to find out that you inputted wrong info in your EE profile . Rest upto you. @syed32[/QUOTE

Any information E.E profile let you change after the invitation, you have a right to change and no one will ask you any questions except where it affects the points.

i am doing that because my friends have done it and they were fine with it, infact they suggested me in order to save time. and i mentioned my WES reference number as well.

i am still waiting for my evaluation and as i said before i have the exact same qualification as my friends, it is basically not a degree but a U.K chartered accountant, which is equal to 3 years Canadian bachelors, in every case

syed32

Mar 6, 2018
Well the main concern is you should not have done that because your evaluation report will have a date later than your ITA date. That is enough for the officer to find out that you inputted wrong info in your EE profile . Rest upto you. @syed32
Any information E.E profile let you change after the invitation, you have a right to change and no one will ask you any questions except where it affects the points.

i am doing that because my friends have done it and they were fine with it, infact they suggested me in order to save time. and i mentioned my WES reference number as well.

i am still waiting for my evaluation and as i said before i have the exact same qualification as my friends, it is basically not a degree but a U.K chartered accountant, which is equal to 3 years Canadian bachelors, in every case

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018

This is a lie. You can however go ahead and try your luck like your friends. All the best.

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
You can even change the degree dates, ielts results, work experience, same way ur evaluation
Yes you can change but when you have improved your scores or unknowingly input wrong details, but what you are doing here is willingly that is wrong.

R@007S

Aug 27, 2018
I have a bachelors degree(3yrs) from a B Grade Indian University(UGC recognized) and a Distance Masters(2yrs) from A grade university. On a overall note will that amount for 5yrs education or will that fall short in overall points system? Thank you!!!

ritej gaba

Star Member
May 2, 2017
your express entry profile should have the application number.

when u log in to your account, u see all your details there
No...its only showing UCI and express entry profile number...
Nothing else...
Please explain a bit more...about this
How to find application number