+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

nistha

Aug 19, 2017
Hi,
Needed clarification from people who have recently relocated to canada, i had read sometime back that before flying to Canada first time after receiving your visa (post COPR) your medical and PCC should be valid. I have been unable to find information on this on IRCC.

nistha

Aug 19, 2017
I got my visa in passport after less then 10 days. And for the rejection I believe that they already made a decision to give you visa so I do not see any reasons why they would reject you in that stage. :)
Thank you. It has been 11 days today and still no update :(

Hksahota

Aug 23, 2018
Biological Sibling Query- I have a biological sister in Canada who was adopted by my real uncle and aunt . The adoption took place through word of mouth. We don't have any legal documents. Can the points of sibling be claimed in this case?

ritej gaba

Star Member
May 2, 2017
Hello all
Sorry for irrelevant question
But i need help...about
How to get our medical done.??
As i have received ITA on 22nd of august and filled up all the forms.
After continuing it ask me to upload all the docs...including MEDICAL
So my quetion is
Do i need to book appointment with the physician or CIC will send me the details like whom do i need to report and get medicals done??

zahidhaq

Aug 26, 2018
dear i think below details will help you.

Medical examination confirmation
Purpose
To assess the health of the applicant and their family members

Document requirements
  • The medical examination confirmation is required up front and must be valid at the time of application.
  • The applicant must include the immigration medical examination (IME) number in their e-APR.
  • The applicant must provide a copy of either the information printout sheet or the Upfront Medical Report form [IMM 1017B (PDF, 453 KB)] (available internally only), whichever the panel physician provides upon completion of the medical examination.
  • Exceptions are made only in rare circumstances that are outside of the client’s control (e.g., cancellation of the appointment by the panel physician at the last minute without time to reschedule)."
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

This is Ammar

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
App. Filed.......
24th-June-2016
Med's Request
17th-August-2016
Med's Done....
25th-August-2016
Passport Req..
Already Submitted.
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2016
LANDED..........
12-09-2016
Hey everyone,

I need to apply for Express Entry Federal skilled worker and I’ve 16 months work experience mentioned with dates, signatures and stamps on my experience letter by the employer.

The thing is I dont have any record of pay stubs and hours of work mentioned on the letter.

Is it going to be okay if I submit the job letter as it is or do I have necessarily get pay record and work hours schedules from employer?

yutunji

Aug 27, 2018

Purpose

Document requirements
  • The medical examination confirmation is required up front and must be valid at the time of application.
  • The applicant must include the immigration medical examination (IME) number in their e-APR.
  • The applicant must provide a copy of either the information printout sheet or the Upfront Medical Report form [IMM 1017B (PDF, 453 KB)] (available internally only), whichever the panel physician provides upon completion of the medical examination.
  • Exceptions are made only in rare circumstances that are outside of the client’s control (e.g., cancellation of the appointment by the panel physician at the last minute without time to reschedule)."
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Hello everyone, permit me to introduce my question at this point, my wife got ITA under express entry (Canada) on 22 Aug 18 but I am not following them for now (part of the information she filled to enter the pool. She agreed to being married with three kids) because I am presently on a UN peacekeeping mission as a military personnel. I have been hearing that visa may be denied on the basis that spouse is not accompanying the family especially my military background. Does my family (wife) have a chance of getting the PR during interview which will come soon. She and our children are currently doing documentation, medicals.... Does being a military personnel have effect on the success or otherwise of the EE for my wife. I plan to join them later (like in 3 years) after the completion of the mission and my disengagement from the military. What are my chances of joining them too.

ritej gaba

Star Member
May 2, 2017

Purpose

Document requirements
Thanks buddy...
One more information
If you can tell...
When we receive the application number on express entry??
As i need to mention application number on letter of explanations ....which i suppose to upload with the required docs.

ritej gaba

Star Member
May 2, 2017
Can anyone tell me...When we receive the application number on express entry??
As i need to mention application number on letter of explanations ....which i suppose to upload with the required docs.