+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

eltayb eldow

Feb 4, 2017
Sudan
H
Hello people,

Need your help/advice/suggestion.

is there a thread in this forum that someone can point me to, that will provide a step-by-step instructions of how to apply for Express Entry process(in order).
If here is no thread of that can, could someone who has in-depth understanding of the process, kindly create one and put it as sticky?

I am bit confused as to what would be the first step in applying for the EE and its corresponding steps.
Though website provide instructions to certain extent, i am not entirely convinced as i understand there is lot more required than what is mentioned on the website.

These instruction will be helpful not just to me but many aspirants who are seeking a lucid understanding of the process.

Thank you all for your time. :)

hrishikesh6589

Jun 11, 2018
Hi,
I received ITA on Feb 21 submitted all my doc on May 14 and got ready for visa email on August 9. I have submitted my passport to local VFS on August 10 and now awaiting the return
Hi Nistha. Congratulations!
I had a few minor queries of my own.

1. I plan to come alone without my partner initially. Subsequently, I have declared that I will be getting 15,500 CAD while entering Canada. However, with the whole rate fluctuations and other stuff, suppose I am actually able to square up less that 15,500 CAD, will that be a problem given that it is still certainly a lot more than 12,500 CAD that is required for one person?

2. Once I submit all the documents against the checklist that comes with the ITA, normally how long would it take to get a PR? What are the next steps once I get a letter stating my PR?

I scored 478 on my CRS.

Priyanka0390

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
I really need help regarding NOC.Please do reply if someone has any idea regarding the same.

I joined as a bank clerk in 2013 and my duties fall under 'C' Category noc1434.
And later after 2 years got promoted to Officer Cadre and my duties as an Officer fall under NOC 1212 ('B' Category).It will be 3 years as an officer in September.
Can someone please tell me whether my duties as a clerk will be considered since the duties fall under 'C' Category and will there be any chance of rejection?

Or my present position as an officer (3 years exp ) will only be considered while evaluation of my documents??

ankitban.27

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Guys, the next available PCC date in Chandigarh is 20th September. Can we apply for PCC in Delhi?
PS - The permanent address proof on Aadhar card and passport is Chandigarh address.Passport issue office is also Chandigarh.

hrishikesh6589

Jun 11, 2018
I really need help regarding NOC.Please do reply if someone has any idea regarding the same.

I joined as a bank clerk in 2013 and my duties fall under 'C' Category noc1434.
And later after 2 years got promoted to Officer Cadre and my duties as an Officer fall under NOC 1212 ('B' Category).It will be 3 years as an officer in September.
Can someone please tell me whether my duties as a clerk will be considered since the duties fall under 'C' Category and will there be any chance of rejection?

Or my present position as an officer (3 years exp ) will only be considered while evaluation of my documents??
Hi Priyanka. When you fill up your application about skills, they ask you for the date on which you qualified for the said skillset. If you have mentioned that then I don’t think there’s going to be an issue. For instance, let’s say you completed your MBA in finance in April 2015 and started working as a Clerk (category C)in a few months, it will be ok since you are qualified to work under the aforementioned skillset (NOC 1212). At the most, they may only consider the time after your promotion (NOC 1212) to calculate your score but it won’t form grounds for rejections. You are going to have to submit an experience letter anyway once you get an ITA and you will need to mention all the positions you’ve held at your place of work so stay cool and just focus on being perfectly honest in your application. Don’t hold any secrets in it. I hope this helps and is clear to understand. Good luck! :)

Reactions: Priyanka0390

PGWP1

Aug 31, 2017
Hi Guys I would really appreciate it if someone could help out here, trying to figure out the best program to choose for getting my PR based on my situation. I'm an international student currently working as a process engineer in BC under post graduation work permit. I've just passed 1 year experience mark after graduation. I also graduated and got my bachelors degree from UBC. Based on my readings i can apply through BC PNP express entry under international student stream since i qualify for Canadian experience class and Federal skilled worker program federally. Is express entry faster process than skills immigration overall ? just looking at the recent draws and the minimum points required it looks like i don't have to go through PNP but i understand if i do and get nominated i'll get 600 bonus points is that right ? Does that process take a longer time overall to go through BC PNP first and is it worth it ? once i get nominated do i have to mention if i want to go through Canadian experience class or Federal skilled worker program or the system will make that decision based on my information and since i meet the requirements for both streams i might get an invitation from both programs ? one last thing, i realized first i have to create a profile through IRCC then register for PNP, is there a chance that i might get an invitation through IRCC before PNP nominates me if i have more points than the minimum points required in a draw ?

I would really appreciate it if someone with similar experience can-help me out here.

Priyanka0390

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Hi Priyanka. When you fill up your application about skills, they ask you for the date on which you qualified for the said skillset. If you have mentioned that then I don’t think there’s going to be an issue. For instance, let’s say you completed your MBA in finance in April 2015 and started working as a Clerk (category C)in a few months, it will be ok since you are qualified to work under the aforementioned skillset (NOC 1212). At the most, they may only consider the time after your promotion (NOC 1212) to calculate your score but it won’t form grounds for rejections. You are going to have to submit an experience letter anyway once you get an ITA and you will need to mention all the positions you’ve held at your place of work so stay cool and just focus on being perfectly honest in your application. Don’t hold any secrets in it. I hope this helps and is clear to understand. Good luck! :)
Thanku so much..
BTW I have done B.TECH..so I m going to put my date of promotion..so will that be ok I guess since noc 1212 require an experience of the work supervised.

ddjnsa

Aug 22, 2018
Hi all,

I just have a question in regards to BCPNP EE for Skilled Worker, I have all the necessary documents and my Score for the BCPNP draft that I made was 98 and my NOC is Skill A, I'm currently working 30hrs/week on a permanent part-time position, I understand that a job offer should be full time and indeterminate based on the website, I'm just wondering if my current job offer of permanent part time with 30hrs/week would qualify for the bcpnp ee for skilled worker.

Thank you

Sowkya

Aug 21, 2018
Dear Members,

Just my husband started IELTS course in Abu Dhabi. Then only I have to do all the process. I am planning to go Canada prince Edward island express Entry System. But I have a doubt. Do I need to get province nomination program before create a profile or how to get PNP. We are from India but working in UAE. Please advise.

Sowks

syed32

Mar 6, 2018
Hello everyone,

I have 448 points and the last draw has 440 as the lowest points but i haven't received the invitation yet?

can someone tell me how long does it take from opening the draws to get the invitation. and is there someone in the same situation?

sonapradnya

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
Hello everyone,

I have 448 points and the last draw has 440 as the lowest points but i haven't received the invitation yet?

can someone tell me how long does it take from opening the draws to get the invitation. and is there someone in the same situation?
Wait for 24 hours. U will get

hamed0506

Aug 18, 2018
Dubai,United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Hi All,
i received my WES report today which says that my Bachelors Degree as 3 Years and for My masters Degree they even mentioned as Bachelors degree for Four Years ?? does that mean they have not considered my Masters degree, if so will it affect my CRS score ??
pls advise..

syed32

Mar 6, 2018
i got the invitation. now waiting for my WES evaluation.

My question is, is it possible to submit the profile and later submit the wes evaluation as my evaluation can take up to 15 more days.?

2nd, how does part or full time study affect express entry all together, should i mention full time or part time?

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
i got the invitation. now waiting for my WES evaluation.

My question is, is it possible to submit the profile and later submit the wes evaluation as my evaluation can take up to 15 more days.?

2nd, how does part or full time study affect express entry all together, should i mention full time or part time?
How you got ITA without WES evaluation ? I think we have to put WES number in the express entry profile.