+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

nistha

Aug 19, 2017
I am about to complete 4 months in few days.just wondering why it taking so long. If u dnt mind can u share what date u submitted and what u checked for biometric consent?? Thank you
Hi,
I received ITA on Feb 21 submitted all my doc on May 14 and got ready for visa email on August 9. I have submitted my passport to local VFS on August 10 and now awaiting the return

Annarsh

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hi,
I received ITA on Feb 21 submitted all my doc on May 14 and got ready for visa email on August 9. I have submitted my passport to local VFS on August 10 and now awaiting the return
Thank you for reply.. i submitted on 24 april with 475crs...still waiting for any response...

gayatrigandhi

Jul 12, 2018
Hi guys, my question is for all Indians on this group. Did anyone graduate from Rai University / Rai Foundation? If yes, then did WES/IQAS give credit for the graduation? I really need to know since not getting a clear answer from anywhere and wouldn't want to undergo the complete WES process if its for nothing.

Any help will be much appreciated.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi guys, my question is for all Indians on this group. Did anyone graduate from Rai University / Rai Foundation? If yes, then did WES/IQAS give credit for the graduation? I really need to know since not getting a clear answer from anywhere and wouldn't want to undergo the complete WES process if its for nothing.

Any help will be much appreciated.
post a new thread or search the forums

jnbutt1982

Aug 20, 2018
Hi All,

So my situation is that I have submitted my express entry profile online just a few hours ago but I did not get any message or option that says that I have to pay the processing fee as the main applicant of $550. Is this fee to be paid like other fees when ITA will be issued?.

I scored 365 points in my CRS ranking. WES ECA done, IELTS done, work experience letter done. Wifes ECA by IELTS and MCC with ECFMG done.

Jabran

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
Hi All,

So my situation is that I have submitted my express entry profile online just a few hours ago but I did not get any message or option that says that I have to pay the processing fee as the main applicant of $550. Is this fee to be paid like other fees when ITA will be issued?.

I scored 365 points in my CRS ranking. WES ECA done, IELTS done, work experience letter done. Wifes ECA by IELTS and MCC with ECFMG done.

Jabran
Yes fees have to be paid after getting ITA

maja84

Dec 20, 2017
Hello Guys,

Can anyone tell me after you receive a ready for visa email from IRCC asking you to submit your passport & photo to local VFS, how long does it take to receive COPR. Also if there are no changes in circumstances are there any reasons that they reject your application ?
I got my visa in passport after less then 10 days. And for the rejection I believe that they already made a decision to give you visa so I do not see any reasons why they would reject you in that stage. :)

maja84

Dec 20, 2017
Hi to all,
I need advise from experienced members or people who maybe were in similar situation as I am. I got my immigrant visa and it is valid till 12 March 2019, however I plan to lend in Canada sometime in February 2019 and my passport validity is till 23 March 2019. So, at the moment I land my passport will be valid for less then six months. I read somewhere that that is not a problem for entering Canada, but for me it is going to be a problem to enter European Union to catch a flight to Canada, since the EU law requires that your travel document is at least 6 months valid.
In ENF 4 I found:
13.18 Valid visas in expired passports
Visa officers will not put a visa in an expired document and will not issue a visa for a period
surpassing the expiry date of the passport or travel document. Occasionally, documents containing valid visas are cancelled or replaced. If a valid visa inside an expired document is presented at the POE along with a valid passport or travel document, the visa is considered valid.

However my passport will not expire I will need to re-new it, and also they did not specify what kind of visa ?
I emailed Embassy of Canada in Vienna(the office that issued my visa) and CIC, but there are no replies.
If someone has an idea what to do please advise me.

Annarsh

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
I got my visa in passport after less then 10 days. And for the rejection I believe that they already made a decision to give you visa so I do not see any reasons why they would reject you in that stage. :)
Hi what was ur crs?? And how long it took u to receive email for visa??

Fawwi

Oct 15, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Karachi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
June 2017
Nomination.....
29-06-2017
Guys , help please

I have applied for my Express entry in Jan 2018 and it's been more than 6 months And still on IP2 ( since 7th may )
My question is that on website express entry is supposed to complete procedure by 6 months and I've seen most of the people get ppr really quick.

I ordered GCMS notes and it says that my eligibility and criminality is complete but security is not started .

I also called cic last month and they said there's nothing serious on the case and it's looking good and I'll hear from cic within the time period i.e. 6months

Should I raise a CSE ? Or should I wait until they send me a ghost update or ppr .

It will be 7 months next week so quite anxious to know what's taking too long .

Any professional advise would be appreciated . Thank