+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Vipul Garg

Jun 25, 2018
Are Indian licenses valid in Canada or do we have to start from learner licenses in Canada..?

If valid, will normal old licenses will work, or i should convert them to new smart cards licenses..?

Please help..

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
I have a small doubt. I have given my total work experience to be 3.5 years. 1.5 years in the last 5 years and 2 years of experience around 7 years back. Do i have to submit referral letters for both the jobs?
They come under different NOC codes and both have been considered for my CRS calculation. Please clarify my doubt.
Yes as you are claiming points for both.

rishirajsing

Aug 14, 2018
Guys, one small query:

While filling Express Entry profile, I am suppose to fill field of study. I have completed B.E in Information Technology (from India).

1. So should I select "Computing / IT" or should I select "Applied, science"
2. Am I suppose to fill 10th and 12th class information ? if yes then what needs to be selected in the "Field of study" ?
3. For MBA, can I select "Business, Management,..."

Jan 7, 2018
I am new here and I've read through the several post and helps given here but my question is this how long does it take to go through the process before one can get an ITA

upenpatel

Star Member
Jun 29, 2010
Hi,

My query is regarding education credential based on my qualifications. I have done my diploma in pharmacy (2 years course) from Board of Karnataka, Bangalore, Karnataka, India and Bachelor of Pharmacy (3 years) from Rajiv Gandhi University, Bangalore, Karnataka, India. (which is actually 4 years course, however, since I''ve done diploma of 2 years, I got direct entry in 2nd year of Bachelor of Pharmacy). I want to know the process for submitting the documents to WES as there is a provision of 4 year Bachelor Degree program only. Will you please guide me on this, so I can start my application to WES accordingly.

Thank you in advance for your guidance.

Annarsh

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Can anyone tell how much time it take post ita post submitting all documents? Pls do reply if nyone know how much time it take to receive copr...

nick03

Jul 16, 2018
Hi Friends,

Im renewing my passport since it's due to expire in 2020 and getting my Address changed as well. Since I will get my new Passport.number on reissue.. Will my existing records like IELTS with old Passport Num# need to be updated or it will be considered by CIC with some additional process?

Or shud I wait until I get my ITA and visa approved..?

Please guide.. Thanks

Sidharthsingh

Feb 14, 2018
Please Help i had recieved my ita, last date of sending my application is 9 september.i have all my documents only one of my employers is not providing proper documents he is not cooperating what shouldI do, it is not going to affect my crs as i already have 4 and a half year work experience.Should i withdraw and make new profile.Please suggest

harvinder1234

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Hi
I have applied for PR through inland pnp(Onatrio PNP). Today I got interview email. What type of question they ask. may you please help me?

Thanks

hrishikesh6589

Jun 11, 2018
Hi
I have applied for PR through inland pnp(Onatrio PNP). Today I got interview email. What type of question they ask. may you please help me?

Thanks
I am not quite sure of the kind of questions you may be asked. However, you can google it up for your understanding. I would suggest you to just relax and go. This is not an exam where you have to give all the right answers. Just be honest and don't sound too confused. They would just check on your personality and reasons why you chose Ontario as your destination from all the other provinces.