+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Anuja Vinothkumar

May 4, 2018
I have a small doubt. I have given my total work experience to be 3.5 years. 1.5 years in the last 5 years and 2 years of experience around 7 years back. Do i have to submit referral letters for both the jobs?
They come under different NOC codes and both have been considered for my CRS calculation. Please clarify my doubt.

Annarsh

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Thanks buddy...really helpful indeed
And one more point...someone told me that if you are having any relative in canada...then it will make your case strong moreover its necessary to show with proof if someone is having any relative in canada....
Is it so ???
Hi..no it really won't help...as u not getting any extra points for tht so its useless...if u got nice crs score then it better to get ita based on that only..just keep it basic...

Reactions: ritej gaba

ricky1982

Aug 2, 2018
Yes you can do so
Hey hope 2018....
I applied in NOC 4011 (university professor and lecturer) as suggested by you. Got ITA in last draw...I have few queries ...
1. I created a EE profile few months back with lower ielts score (crs - 380 at tht time). Then i withdrew it. I kept the primary noc same and work ex. same for tht. But I entered my current work (2015- at present) as an employee working in an advertising company (a close friend's company) which is not true actually. I do help him getting his work done but I have never been an employee of him....
So now in new profile (with same gc key) through which i got ITA can i change my current situation from employee in xyz company to running a coaching centre (which is true)?
2. Does CIC cross check previous profiles (withdrew one) to match the entries?
3. There is another business which my brother is doing in my name. Should I mention that also.
4. Just to brief is it advisable to hide some information in your personal history section (for which you are not claiming points) just to avoid complexity in profile?

PLZ SUGGEST......

Vipul Garg

Jun 25, 2018
Are Indian licenses valid in Canada or do we have to start from learner licenses in Canada..?

If valid, will normal old licenses will work, or i should convert them to new smart cards licenses..?

Please help..

Vipul Garg

Jun 25, 2018
Are Indian licenses valid in Canada or do we have to start from learner licenses in Canada..?

If valid, will normal old licenses will work, or i should convert them to new smart cards licenses..?

Please help..

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
I have a small doubt. I have given my total work experience to be 3.5 years. 1.5 years in the last 5 years and 2 years of experience around 7 years back. Do i have to submit referral letters for both the jobs?
They come under different NOC codes and both have been considered for my CRS calculation. Please clarify my doubt.
Yes as you are claiming points for both.

rishirajsing

Aug 14, 2018
Guys, one small query:

While filling Express Entry profile, I am suppose to fill field of study. I have completed B.E in Information Technology (from India).

1. So should I select "Computing / IT" or should I select "Applied, science"
2. Am I suppose to fill 10th and 12th class information ? if yes then what needs to be selected in the "Field of study" ?
3. For MBA, can I select "Business, Management,..."

Jan 7, 2018
I am new here and I've read through the several post and helps given here but my question is this how long does it take to go through the process before one can get an ITA

upenpatel

Star Member
Jun 29, 2010
Hi,

My query is regarding education credential based on my qualifications. I have done my diploma in pharmacy (2 years course) from Board of Karnataka, Bangalore, Karnataka, India and Bachelor of Pharmacy (3 years) from Rajiv Gandhi University, Bangalore, Karnataka, India. (which is actually 4 years course, however, since I''ve done diploma of 2 years, I got direct entry in 2nd year of Bachelor of Pharmacy). I want to know the process for submitting the documents to WES as there is a provision of 4 year Bachelor Degree program only. Will you please guide me on this, so I can start my application to WES accordingly.

Thank you in advance for your guidance.

Annarsh

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Can anyone tell how much time it take post ita post submitting all documents? Pls do reply if nyone know how much time it take to receive copr...