+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

harsat

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi there,

I am bit confused between Letter of employment and Ref. Letter. I am working for same company on same position since 2014 but there was change in wages every few months and then in 2016 I got LMIA from same company same position. I received ITA in June, Now I am bit confused where to mention wages change? and also All the changes were done verbally. My employer gave me Letter of employment and ref. letter but it only state my current wages, hours and time since I started.
Also, In Offer letter - I am attaching my new contract which was given to me after LMIA approval and a letter from ESDC. Please guide me what should I upload in Offer Letter section and letter of employment (change in wages is not mentioned)

AARJUN

Jan 20, 2016
Hi,
I have a question. I am currently got the invitation in FSW EE profile. I have put my employer information address as the city ABC I am currently working in but the pay stub and reference letter mention the city XYZ the actual office of my employer. I am on the client site and have been there for more than 1 year. Confusion is in the personal history do I need to break down the cities I worked in even if the employer is the same? how will I justify the work history with one city information? If someone can please reply. Thank

Mhh40

Apr 25, 2018
Hey guys,

I got my ECA assessment. My degree is a Agricultural Engineer BS.

But the ECA says on the Report ( Canadian Equivalency: Bachelors and Master's degree ).

So according to my CIC profile my highest education is masters no?

Thanks,

Saialluru

Aug 1, 2014
HI Everyone ,

Can anyone share the link for tracker - My cousins AOR is 21 April 2018 , medicals passed 28 April 2018 and not heard anything back from CIC.

Thanks

Sai

TheLongRoad

Jul 11, 2018
United States of America
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Quebec
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
Doc's Request.
14-05-2019
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Med's Done....
30-08-2018
Passport Req..
06-06-2019
I have a couple of questions regarding filling up the APR:

i) I currently reside outside of my home country for employment but I am visiting the home country soon. Can I obtain PCC while I am in home country or do I have to obtain PCC from the home country's consulate in the country of residence? Since I am traveling soon, I don't want to send the passport to the consulate. If it gets delayed for any reason, my travel plans would be affected.

ii) Permanent address in home country does not have a house number, only house name followed by the street name. House number field cannot be left blank or have alphabets. Is '0' acceptable?

iii) Does medical exam take place after submitting the APR application or before? I believe since I haven't completed / updated all forms in the APR application, I haven't reached the documents required section where requirements for PCC, medical etc are listed.

Thank you in advance.

VenuM

May 13, 2018
Hi guys,
is anyone here from an ACICS accredited university? If you had done your wes with any other agencies other than WES, please let me know, as ACICS universities are not recognised with WES.

blessed99

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Please is it compulsory to submit a bank statement for proof of funds since it doesn't clearly say so in the official website or am I getting it wrong?
I quote
"What we accept as proof
For proof, you must get official letters from any banks or financial institutions where you are keeping money.

Letter(s) must:

• be printed on the financial institution’s letterhead
  • include their contact information (address, telephone number and email address)
  • include your name
  • list outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans
  • include, for each current bank and investment account:
    • account numbers
    • the date each account was opened
    • the current balance of each account
    • the average balance for the past six months"
Please someone should kindly clarify this for me because I am really confused.

mdeel

Jul 3, 2018
Hi Everyone

I am going to assess my credentials from IQAS

I have few questions
1- What documents needs to be attested from HEC / Institute (Bachelor and Masters enough or should we also attest secondary school )
2- what documents needs to be in Package which we will sent to IQAS (Passport copy, IQAS checklist, IQAS Application form and attested documents)? Thats enough ?
3- In the IQAS checklist its written in the Post Secondary Academic column that (Transcrips requested from the issuing body) what is it mean.

Please help me out
Thank you

stratnergy

Jul 18, 2018
Good day house.

I'm a prospective PR. My application to MPNP was via paper application in 2016. Got nominated 2017 and applied to CIC using paper application (reason was that the nomination certificate was not qualified for express entry).

My application has reached an advanced stage. My family and I have undergone medicals and passed. Just awaiting PPR and so on.

I am presently undergoing some pre-arrival services while still here in Nigeria. I was asked to give details of my IELTS which has expired in June. (My IELTS was done in June, 2016).

Will this information jeopardize my application? I feel I do not need to renew as I have reached this level.

Or should I go ahead to sit for another IELTS to play safe?

Your advice please.

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Hey guys I'm in post-ITA phase uploading docs.... need help reg following..
Please advise whether I should upload photo with or without prescription specs/glasses ?
If I upload without glasses that I normally wear, will it cause any trouble later on?
Also, if I upload photo without glasses and want to mention about glasses in LOE, where should I upload LOE, bcz there is no separate placeholder for LOE?
Please advise.Thanks.

surta

Mar 9, 2018
I have completed my Bachelor from ABC college, city A which is affiliated with XYZ university, city B. At the end of study degree is awarded by XYZ university. In the degree certificate, it is mentioned that candidate has studied in ABC college which is affiliated with university.
My question are
1) what should I mention (college name or university name) in "Name of school/institution" field while creating my express entry profile?
However ECA by WES only mention university name.
2) what should I mention in place(City A in which college is there or city B in which university is there)?
there is no location mentioned on ECA report.
Also, if i put City B in which university is there then there will be a conflict with address history during that period.

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
Hey guys I'm in post-ITA phase uploading docs.... need help reg following..
Please advise whether I should upload photo with or without prescription specs/glasses ?
If I upload without glasses that I normally wear, will it cause any trouble later on?
Also, if I upload photo without glasses and want to mention about glasses in LOE, where should I upload LOE, bcz there is no separate placeholder for LOE?
Please advise.Thanks.
You can get this without your spectacles without any issue. Also no need to explain also in my opinion. Even if you decide to explain about this you can mention in the LOE document that you would upload for all other explanations.

Reactions: Shubhdeep1994

Vipul Garg

Jun 25, 2018
Hi People,

Need some suggestions..

Is passport verification something separate from police verification for canada expresss entry..?
Or both are same and we can go with either of one, which one..?

Please clear out the complete process..?

Also how much time generally medical tests take and when should we start proceedin for medical tests part..?

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Guys,

I have got a reference letter as per the format given by CIC from our HR Manager. But it does not have the Annual Salary details.

1. Salaries are done by a third party management company. They have issued me a letter confirming the salary for all years, with year by year. They mention my company name and my employee no. which tallies with the reference letter. Is this sufficient? Do I need to mention anything in LOE?

2. Do I still need to attach contract letter, promotion, bonus & increment letters and salary slips?

Would greatly appreciate ur support. Thanks.

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
Hi People,

Need some suggestions..

Is passport verification something separate from police verification for canada expresss entry..?
Or both are same and we can go with either of one, which one..?No these are two different things. You need PCC for express entry, neither passport verification nor police verification. This is specifically for Immigration purpose. You can contact your nearest PSK to get this done.

Please clear out the complete process..?

Also how much time generally medical tests take and when should we start proceedin for medical tests part..?This depends on the city in which you reside and also the centre conducting these tests. Generally this is easy to get done with. You should do both PCC and Medicals only after getting ITA, preferably.
Please refer to my in-line comments above.