+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Hi All,

I have a query regarding WES.
My name in passport is John Doe
My name on Engineering certificate is D John
My name on MBA degree is John D

Will this create an issue in WES evaluation?

Normona

Jul 9, 2018
Hi,
I am applying for PR with my spouse and after accepting the ITA we didn't receive PPR yet but some differences started between me and my spouse. We don't have any intention to get a divorce but if things get worsed can I get the divorce in few months after landing in Canada?

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Hi all, need help on the following;

1. I had a FD with Bank A, which I later transferred to Bank B in Feb'18. I have the FD Receipt from the previous bank, copy of the Bank Cheque issued for withdrawing the funds from Bank A with the copy of the Bank A savings statement which contains the withdrawal and issuance details of the Bank Cheque. I have explained this in the LOE. Where do I attach the documents of Bank A? LOE section or POF section?

2. With regard to Salary Slips, how many salary slips do I need to attach in the Employment Section to prove my employment? Is it sufficient to submit a single salary slip (maybe for August month) for a particular year, i.e. 03 salary slips for the 03 years? Or is it required to have multiples from a single year?

3. Is it required to state all my savings accounts with a bank in balance confirmation letter, or only just the ones that I use for POF? Because the balances in other accounts are negligible and I am not showing as POF?

4. My bank letter states that I can withdraw the funds at any time, but they do not say its unencumbered. Will this be an issue? What should I do about this?

5. Salary Slips needs to be certified by HR?

6. Is it okey that the POF letters, Employer Letters etc. are addressed to the High Commission of Canada in our own country?

Last edited:

aafroze

Jul 6, 2018
Hi All,

My experience is yes. For us, WES said these are two different persons .so we did not get a report.

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
My experience is yes. For us, WES said these are two different persons .so we did not get a report.
Thanks. That's worrying. Is there a way to avoid this? My name has not changed. It is given in full in passport, and in the certificates the surname is mentioned as just initial

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Other than Birth Certificate, there is no other way or document where she can prove her birth date?
Is she applying for PNP program ?

Reactions: sachin1575

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hello people.I need guidence as to job offer.I am college lecturer with 20 years of experience.My CRS score is 298 and i desperately need to get a job offer??IS IT POSIIIBLE TO GET ONE STAYING OUTSIDE CANADA ,if so whats the way??
Hello aafroze, Sorry that's not possible.
In addition to that, teaching is a regulated profession which needs certificate to even apply for a job when in Canada.

Surf through internet regarding certifications needed. All the best.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hello Friends,

After PR card approval, how many days does it take to be delivered ?

Thanks,
It varies from 2 weeks to a month.
Stay patience and celebrate on your recent achievement :)

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hi All,

No, it won't. Stay relaxed.

Reactions: Santacan

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Answered in red.
Hi all, need help on the following;

1. I had a FD with Bank A, which I later transferred to Bank B in Feb'18. I have the FD Receipt from the previous bank, copy of the Bank Cheque issued for withdrawing the funds from Bank A with the copy of the Bank A savings statement which contains the withdrawal and issuance details of the Bank Cheque. I have explained this in the LOE. Where do I attach the documents of Bank A? LOE section or POF section?
In POF. In LOE, mention in which of POF you appended the letter.

2. With regard to Salary Slips, how many salary slips do I need to attach in the Employment Section to prove my employment? Is it sufficient to submit a single salary slip (maybe for August month) for a particular year, i.e. 03 salary slips for the 03 years? Or is it required to have multiples from a single year?
If you succeeded in garnering Work reference letter, you don't need salary slips. Salary slips are not mandatory documents in FSW, as such, if you are furnishing, first and last month payslip of successive years of your tenure is recommended.

3. Is it required to state all my savings accounts with a bank in balance confirmation letter, or only just the ones that I use for POF? Because the balances in other accounts are negligible and I am not showing as POF?
Not needed. Savings account which avenues POF should suffice.

4. My bank letter states that I can withdraw the funds at any time, but they do not say its unencumbered. Will this be an issue? What should I do about this?
You are safe.

5. Salary Slips needs to be certified by HR?
Not needed, unless it doesn't have your company seal in the slips.

6. Is it okey that the POF letters, Employer Letters etc. are addressed to the High Commission of Canada in our own country?
I didn't understand the ques. It normally addressed as "Dear Visa officer" . I believe it's okay.

Reactions: akila868

ABhola

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-07-2018
Hello Everyone,

I've recently been nominated by OINP and expecting the ITA in next draw. There are few points regarding documentation that I need to confirm, hope you all would help :-
  • Should I obtain a new reference letter for my current job as it is almost 5 month's old now? For all previous jobs; the letters submitted to OINP could be reused?
  • Updated bank certificate is required or the one submitted to OINP would suffice? as it is not 6 months old yet
  • how much time does it take to obtain PCC for India?
  • Mostly all documents that I'd submitted for OINP could be reused, like LoEs, digital photo etc?
Please feel free to add any other document that needs to be obtained specifically for post-ITA process and not submitted for OINP.

Thanks!

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Answered in red.
This is the response I got from WES. This is more confusing. Not sure how to proceed ahead. I'm sure many Indians would have had this issue. Could someone please let me know how you went ahead?
"World Education Services (WES) issues evaluation reports with the name indicated on your application. Our report will also indicate the name on the academic documents we received for each credential evaluated.
In order for WES to do the evaluation, the applicant will need to put the name which is on the school documents on the application. Otherwise, we will not be able to evaluate the credentials. The applicant will need to provide to the recipients any proof of the name change."