+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
Hello Everyone,

Just a very quick question when we receive ITA, then we have to finish the forms and that means we accept it? After that we get the document list? Just got ITA and the forms have some additional questions etc.
Yes after you update all the forms you will see the documents list.

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Guys,

Need a clarification.

I have updated my wife's name in "observation" page of the Passport recently to reflect the name after marriage. Also I updated in the EE profile. But the educational certificates (diplomas+IELTS), PCC and other docs have the old name.

Is taking an affidavit certified by Notary sufficient? Under what name will the PPR be for my wife if offered to us? Will there be problems later on if its issued with old name?

vipulsharma

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Clarifying:- I applied for express entry and not PNP *
Hi,

First of all, congrats for rcving the docs.
Can u pls share how much it took, after submitting all required documents for your application, to rcv. passport request.
And once you had sent your passport, in how much time did you rcv. it back with landing doc.

Regards

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
Good morning
Please ; can any one answer my question:
- In my EE I have a job offer with which I go 50 points. after getting my PR should I stay another year with the employer or can I change it (because I want to find a new job)?

manish2018

Nov 17, 2017
Hi,

Part of my Proof of Funds money would be gifted by my father. I have the following questions:

A) Is it okay if it's transfered via internet banking as opposed to a cheque? I'm asking this because the gift deed formats I've seen so far mention cheque details only.

B) When should I get the gift deed and affidavit? Before, after or on the day of transfer? Or anytime would work?

C) My father's name, as spelled in his bank account, is different from what it is in my documents — difference of a letter in his first name. Would this be an issue? If yes, how do I remedy this?

Anything else I should know about this?

Thanks.

Sidpuri

Jun 1, 2018
I have filled my express entry profile but cant able to process further.
please find the attached file.
Please guide me.

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
Hi,

Part of my Proof of Funds money would be gifted by my father. I have the following questions:

A) Is it okay if it's transfered via internet banking as opposed to a cheque? I'm asking this because the gift deed formats I've seen so far mention cheque details only.: Internet banking should be fine, just that it should be mentioned accordingly in the gift deed.

B) When should I get the gift deed and affidavit? Before, after or on the day of transfer? Or anytime would work?: after the transfer

C) My father's name, as spelled in his bank account, is different from what it is in my documents — difference of a letter in his first name. Would this be an issue? If yes, how do I remedy this?: you can submit an affidavit explaining and certifying the discrepancy in name.

Anything else I should know about this?

Thanks.
PLEASE SEE MY COMMENTS IN RED ABOVE.

hoseinihh

May 9, 2018
Hi all, I am filling up my e-APR profile and have a question.

I want to include only my foreign work experience under my work history and remove the Canadian work experience (and only mention it under the personal history) since I do not have any reference letter from my Canadian employer. This does not affect my CRS as I get points only from my foreign work experience. However, I had included all these work experiences under the work history in my pre-ITA application. Can I do these changes compared to the pre-ITA application? And if yes do I need to add an LOE?

Thanks
Help Please! I am going to submit my e-APR tomorrow but still not sure about this issue:

Does anyone know if the differences between pre-ITA application and e-APR (like the one I asked above) that do not change my CRS are problematic and if they need an LOE?

Last edited:

eninevo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Dear Friends,

I applied for e-APR and now CIC is asking Malaysian police certificate for me and my wife, and my hong kong police certificate. My questions are;

1- Although CIC is asking for me and my wife Malaysian police certificate, in my CIC account, the option to upload the Police certificate is only showing under my name and not under my wife's name. What should I do?

2- For Hong kong police certificate, Hong Kong Government sends police certificates directly to CIC, so which document should I upload in my CIC account for Hong Kong police certificate?

Please advise and thank you in advance.

Best Regards

Chathura

Jul 18, 2017
Hi frnds
I need big help

I finished chartred accountancy cab 2 level and I sent academic transcript to wes but they are asking degree confirmation too what is that? I have completed only half so I don’t have any degree confirmation certificate I have result sheet and I sent it but still they are telling they have accepted academic transcript but they need degree confirmation. What can I do now?

tushar2485

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
Hi Friends, My current profile resides in the pool with CRS of 416; m doing some additional studies to attain some certification to boost my score.
Meanwhile I have got the opportunity of filing for work permit in Canada and I might have to go in couple of weeks. Is it advisable if I apply for PCC while I am in India?

vipulsharma

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Hello All,

Can anyone kindly suggest after how much time on can expect request for passports from CIC after submitting required documents post rcving invite ?
I have just rcvd. one mail from CIC confirming medical was ok.
How much time should i expect for passport request mail to come.
Wait time is killing.

Regards