+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Need help on POF,

I have sufficient fund in my back account (Saving account) but there is a Home loan outstanding and EMI in deducted from saving account. Will that be a cause of concerns ?

Loan amount is big and will be ongoing for next 9 years.
Get a certificate from bank mentioning your LOAN details. Stamped and signed.

Or, you can hide it. Nobody will check if you get a Direct Invitation. (my opinion as we do this for our every client)

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
T
Get a certificate from bank mentioning your LOAN details. Stamped and signed.

Or, you can hide it. Nobody will check if you get a Direct Invitation. (my opinion as we do this for our every client)
Thank you bro, How can we hide EMI deduction comes in each month statement ? Is that a NON ISSUE ?

Note: I have got ITA on 23rd May's Draw.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
T

Thank you bro, How can we hide EMI deduction comes in each month statement ? Is that a NON ISSUE ?
Direct invitation means, Funds should be there for 1 to 2 months in your account.

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Hi Fellas.

My wife before marriage travelled to Canada & New York on her old passport. After marriage she got a new one made in order to include my name. On the new passport also we have travelled a few places. In her travel history we have mentioned Canada & New York also since these are within last ten years period. So my question is while uploading her passport, ideally the new one should only be uploaded. But since there are a few travels on her old passport should we be uploading that too?

TIA
Both the new one and the old should be uploaded

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Hi friends,

How many duties in the NOC should one match, from the following 07 duties, I can match 05 of them which are highlighted. I have a concern on the last duty, I have actually done that when I was at a below grade, but not now. Do I need to state it in LOE or something?

My grade is Assistant Manager, will that be a problem since the NOC is for 1212 Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers.
  • Implement efficient working processes and co-ordinate, assign and review the work of clerks engaged in the following duties: administering accounts payable and receivable; processing, verifying and recording financial documents and forms; administering payrolls; processing, verifying and recording insurance claims and forms; and collecting user fees and payments on overdue accounts
  • Examine and verify accuracy of work and authorize routine payments, credits and other transactions - for this I have given duties as authorizing customer data, will that suffice as other transactions?
  • Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
  • Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
  • Identify training needs and train workers in job duties and company policies
  • Requisition supplies and materials
  • Ensure smooth operation of computer systems and equipment and arrange for maintenance and repair work
  • May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
There is another problem, in the Employment Requirements, following is given. Does it mean the last point above.
  • Experience in the clerical occupation supervised is required
In the lead statement of this, it says "Supervisors in this unit group supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following unit groups: Banking, Insurance and Other Financial Clerks (1434)". The team that I am supervising only handles sort of 02 activities out of the 05 stated in 1434 code. Will this be a problem?

Last edited:

yeg82316

Star Member
Nov 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi Guys,
I need some clarification to know if I am in IP1 or IP2.

Timeline:
FSWI (ITA March 14th, 2018)
RPRF - May 22nd, 2018
AOR - May 22nd, 2018
MEP - May 29th, 2018
IP1 - May 29th, 2018
After getting a ghost update on my account for MEP and IP1, I decided to check my account after 3 hours and I saw the "Updated" notification.
Nothing change and my BG status still reads - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Does this mean I am in IP1 or IP2?

Thanks.

Ghufrancap85

Dec 9, 2016
Hello All,

We have received a request and submitted the amount for RPRF on May 28th. We have got our Medical exam passed on May 9th and since then it is the only update we got. Can some one tell me that where we are in the process for FSW and how much it will take after RPRF submission? Thanks in Advance.

Regards

hoseinihh

May 9, 2018
Hi all, I am filling up my post-ITA profile and have a question.

I want to include only my foreign work experience under my work history and remove the Canadian work experience (and only mention it under the personal history) since I do not have any reference letter from my Canadian employer. This does not affect my CRS as I get points only from my foreign work experience. However, I had included all these work experiences under the work history in my pre-ITA application. Can I do these changes compared to the pre-ITA application? And if yes do I need to add an LOE?

Thanks

adii4u

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Is there any minimum band requirement for spouse IELTS score. In our case I will be primary applicant. She is giving IELTS to increase for CRS by some margin.

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Hey guys need a little help here...Please advise..
I'm working as Internal Auditor in Punjab State Power Corporation Limited(PSPCL) and thus I'm applying under NOC 1111 (Financial Auditors and Accountants). However, main duties as per NOC are basically related to audit of financials like ledgers, Balance Sheet etc., but my work in PSPCL as Internal Auditor is to check billing(bills issued to consumers) and revenue related aspects (if there is any loss of revenue due to error or fraud). Thus, my duties are not identical to Main Duties mentioned under NOC, however my designation i.e Internal Auditor is mentioned in example titles under NOC.
Will it be a problem?
Please advise. Thanks.

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hey guys need a little help here...Please advise..
I'm working as Internal Auditor in Punjab State Power Corporation Limited(PSPCL) and thus I'm applying under NOC 1111 (Financial Auditors and Accountants). However, main duties as per NOC are basically related to audit of financials like ledgers, Balance Sheet etc., but my work in PSPCL as Internal Auditor is to check billing(bills issued to consumers) and revenue related aspects (if there is any loss of revenue due to error or fraud). Thus, my duties are not identical to Main Duties mentioned under NOC, however my designation i.e Internal Auditor is mentioned in example titles under NOC.
Will it be a problem?
Please advise. Thanks.
Try to match your job duties, not the job titles. Job titles can be anything.

Reactions: Shubhdeep1994

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
Hello Everyone,

Just a very quick question when we receive ITA, then we have to finish the forms and that means we accept it? After that we get the document list? Just got ITA and the forms have some additional questions etc.