+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

sumit8383

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Hello everyone,
I am seeking help from you all. I planned to apply with my wife as primary applicant (total 463 points). If I apply as primary I make 451 points, which is ok too, but does not give us enough buffer in case the cut off rises. We have all the documentation ready except the work experience letter(s)
My wife had worked in 3 different positions in an organization in India for a total duration of 4.5 years. Her roles and responsibilities (for all 3 positions and entire 4.5 years) align 90% with the main duties mentioned under NOC code 6221 (which is skill level type B), and hence gives us the required minimum of 3 years of experience under any NOC code.
Her job titles though align with NOC code 6221 (which is skill level type B) for 2 years of experience & NOC code 0601 (which is skill level type 0) for 2.5 years of experience (note that the title was misleading as she was never in management but her title of Sales Manager makes one believe that she was performing management function. None of the responsibilities under 0601 were performed by my wife)
As you can see if they judge on the basis of job title only, my wife does not have minimum 3 years of work experience under any one NOC code or any skill level type.

Q.1 Does CIC decide NOC codes based on job title or main duties? Or both?
Q.2 given our situation, one option would be to write a letter of explanation regarding this, but would that be worth taking a chance?
Q.3 Should I simply apply as myself as primary applicant and avoid all this at the expense of a lower CRS score of 451 (last cut off was 441)
Any other thoughts/inputs would be highly appreciated.
Thank you.
Kindly guide, if you can.

sameera_rathore

Sep 4, 2017
Hi,
I have a question.i am a permanent resident in Canada and I understand that I can work and live in any other province in Canada except Quebec.
I received a job offer from Winnipeg but the company’s head quarters are in Quebec so for work purposes, I’ll have to move in and out of Quebec occasionally . I will have my permanent accommodation in Winnipeg. But my question is that can I travel in and out of Quebec for work purposes without any hindrance?? And is it legal??

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
Dears,

I have a question ,
Does anyone have experience with WES evaluation of Fashion Masters from NIFT ?
Does it equal a Canadian Msc or equivalent to bachelor's ?

Thanks in advance.

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Hello guys.. help needed here..
I created EE profile some 15 days back and realised that it can't be submitted without ECA no. and that it needs to be submitted within 60 days.
But I have just applied for ECA and won't get it before another 2 months.
(1) Now in this case if I don't submit profile within 60 days, what happens then?
(2) If my profile expires can I create another in same account ?
(3) if I complete my profile except ECA no. will it show my CRS ? Just wanted to be sure that CRS as per crs calc. Is correct.
Pls. advise. Thanks.

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
Hello guys.. help needed here..
I created EE profile some 15 days back and realised that it can't be submitted without ECA no. and that it needs to be submitted within 60 days.
But I have just applied for ECA and won't get it before another 2 months.
(1) Now in this case if I don't submit profile within 60 days, what happens then?
(2) If my profile expires can I create another in same account ?
(3) if I complete my profile except ECA no. will it show my CRS ? Just wanted to be sure that CRS as per crs calc. Is correct.
Pls. advise. Thanks.
Check my response in the other thread.

Reactions: Shubhdeep1994

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Hello guys.. Has anyone obtained PCC in India through Passport site..Need some help as follows:-
(1)How much time does it take?
(2)What docs are required?
(3)Do officials visit residence?
Pls. reply. THANKS.

nistha

Aug 19, 2017
Hello,

I got the letter from bank for pof but they are ready to mention only current balance in INR. Will this work if I explain it in LOR

nistha

Aug 19, 2017
Hello guys.. Has anyone obtained PCC in India through Passport site..Need some help as follows:-
Pls. reply. THANKS.

I applied a month back today and still not gotten it. And yes the police did visit my residence for verification. Doc depends on address you are currently staying. Website mentions everything what you need to carry to your appointment

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
Pls. reply. THANKS.
I may sound rude but dude it seems you don’t want to work yourself for anything and are looking for other’s help. The procedure is very straight-forward and has been detailed out on passport website, but only if you want to help yourself.
And now to answer your questions
1. Time depends on your case. If your passport issued address and current address is the same it would be instant.
2. You will have to carry your passport in original and a copy of it, all important pages (now please don’t ask which are the important pages)
3. Officials only visit if the point no 1 above is not met.

tejp19

Mar 4, 2018
Hello guys, my crs score is 439 without including wife and me and my wife both in Canada and can I put her in non accompany and then I can able to sponsor her later. And is it 439 is a good score to get ITA in next draw. Please guy if anyone can help with that

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
I applied a month back today and still not gotten it. And yes the police did visit my residence for verification. Doc depends on address you are currently staying. Website mentions everything what you need to carry to your appointment
Thanks for replying..:) Is your current address different from passport address? Cuz as per keeratsingh officials visit only if the address is diff.

Last edited:

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
I may sound rude but dude it seems you don’t want to work yourself for anything and are looking for other’s help. The procedure is very straight-forward and has been detailed out on passport website, but only if you want to help yourself.
And now to answer your questions
1. Time depends on your case. If your passport issued address and current address is the same it would be instant.
2. You will have to carry your passport in original and a copy of it, all important pages (now please don’t ask which are the important pages)
3. Officials only visit if the point no 1 above is not met.
Well.. first of all thanks for helping.. Now, brthr I visited their site and there was no information on how much time it will take and I thought experience of members would be of help here... Moreover, I'd have known about docs only after getting appointment receipt as they mention it on such receipt(as per my knowledge), which I'm reluctant to do bcz I'm not expecting an ITA soon. So, thought I should get some help. Anyways, thanks for helping.