+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

mkangela

Mar 4, 2018
Hi! Just wanna ask. If I will create an account for EOI should I have all the documents needed (ex: diplomas, letter reference, ielts result, etc.)? Thank you.

cic86

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
I just noticed that I don't have all income tax returns. Are they mandatory if reference letter doesnt have salary details?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi! Just wanna ask. If I will create an account for EOI should I have all the documents needed (ex: diplomas, letter reference, ielts result, etc.)? Thank you.
You don't need documents but you need ECA report, IELTS results report for you to be able to submit EE application and enter pool. But you can create an account and keep it in draft without anything but it will not serve any purpose.

mkangela

Mar 4, 2018
You don't need documents but you need ECA report, IELTS results report for you to be able to submit EE application and enter pool. But you can create an account and keep it in draft without anything but it will not serve any purpose.
Thank you. But, honestly, I don't know what is ECA. Can you please help me understand what ECA is.

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Hello, @mr.preetsingh and other expert members .. need some help here regarding No Objection Certificate (NOC).
I'm working in govt. dept. In case my visa officer demands NOC (that my dept. has refused(orally) to provide), what should be the wording of LOE that I will give in that case. Please advise. Thanks.

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Hey guys, It is clear that once we get PR, we need to move to Canada before the expiry of medicals. But, is there any time-limit for which one has to stay in Canada before returning to his home country(like in my case, India)? And, for how much time one can stay in their home country when returning from Canada after getting PR and landing in Canada.
Please advise.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Hey guys,
Does reference letter need to be on single page or it can be on more than one page, if every page is printed on letter head.
Pls advise. Thanks.

Annarsh

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
HI...IS HERE ANYONE WHO APPLIED FOR TRANSCRIPTS FROM PTU JALANDHAR?or anyone from punjab who can help...degree is done from fatehgarh college...so from where exactly I have to ask for transcripts? CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL WHATS THE PROCEDURE ...its urgent.
Thank you

Neha@16

Mar 27, 2018
Yes you can get Medical exams whenever you want irrespective of ITA.
EE profile creation, EE profile submission, ITA are NOT a trigger point to schedule and conduct medical exam.

You can get medicals done first (if that's what you want). Medicals are logged into CIC database by the hospital/approved doctor. They'll provide you with a unique number. Post ITA while filling your PR form, you'll need to put that unique number. Once you submit your PR, post-AOR, they'll retrieve your medical information from their database based on the unique number you provide in your PR.

P.S - Just be aware that you'll have 1 year from the day of your medical results to enter Canada. So if you get your medical tests done in May, but get ITA in September, get your CoPR in December, you'll have only 4 months to enter Canada
Full form of CoPR please..

Neha@16

Mar 27, 2018
Yes you can get Medical exams whenever you want irrespective of ITA.
EE profile creation, EE profile submission, ITA are NOT a trigger point to schedule and conduct medical exam.

You can get medicals done first (if that's what you want). Medicals are logged into CIC database by the hospital/approved doctor. They'll provide you with a unique number. Post ITA while filling your PR form, you'll need to put that unique number. Once you submit your PR, post-AOR, they'll retrieve your medical information from their database based on the unique number you provide in your PR.

P.S - Just be aware that you'll have 1 year from the day of your medical results to enter Canada. So if you get your medical tests done in May, but get ITA in September, get your CoPR in December, you'll have only 4 months to enter Canada
Hey....does it makes sense to go for medical exams near the end of 90 days period for example after 65-70 days after receiving ITA so that one has a bigger time frame to plan their landing in Canada.

Neha@16

Mar 27, 2018
Thank you. But, honestly, I don't know what is ECA. Can you please help me understand what ECA is.
ECA stands for Education Credential Assessment. You need to submit transcripts of all your education starting from graduation to either of WES, IQAS or ICAS body to get it verified for Canadian equivalency. Preferable is WES. You need to create an account on WES Canada website, pay the fees and den send transcripts, photocopy of degrees, passport copy and ECA reference number to WES. Entire process takes 1- 2 months

mkangela

Mar 4, 2018
ECA stands for Education Credential Assessment. You need to submit transcripts of all your education starting from graduation to either of WES, IQAS or ICAS body to get it verified for Canadian equivalency. Preferable is WES. You need to create an account on WES Canada website, pay the fees and den send transcripts, photocopy of degrees, passport copy and ECA reference number to WES. Entire process takes 1- 2 months
Even though I will apply for MPNP under skilled worker overseas?