+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

ankit1703

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
Nomination.....
09-05-2014
AOR Received.
N.A. for NDVO
IELTS Request
Submitted with the file
File Transfer...
18-08-2014
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting for Dream Come true
Hi All

Can you please confirm if below job responsibility and designation corresponds to 2171.

Job 1 Designation: Operations Executive
R&R:
  • Participating in business requirement planning sessions to understand requirements
  • Analysis of functional and business requirements
  • Conducting sessions with system owners to understand the design and preparing high level design
  • Liaising with client for design approval and changes
  • Review & execute test script spanning across integrated systems
  • Involved in Defect logging/Retesting & Tracking issues to closure
  • Doing root cause analysis of the defects raised
  • Tracking delivery timelines and providing advice in case of any slippage
  • Assuring the quality of the system and software
  • Preparation and circulation of status reports
  • Write and update the support documentation for the existing and new interfaces for the support purpose

Job 2 Designation: Distribution and App Marketing Associate Consultant
R&R
  • Collaborate with product and client teams to identify and document requirements
  • Assist in technical studies for implementing business solutions
  • Analyze and define marketing strategy (App store creative, viral, social, and retention features)
  • Providing advice on increasing user base & media buying across paid advertising channels
  • Publishing weekly Key Performance Indicators for applications and information systems
  • Analyzing user trends and daily ranks for key applications and publishing daily reports
  • Establish and maintain relationships with stake holders and system owners
  • Ensuring that security is not breached by following the laid security policies & procedures
  • Assisted in the system/application implementation and backfills for all app stores & carriers worldwide along with documentation of deployment procedure for new app stores & carriers
  • Supporting various systems involved and client business for the integration testing
  • Coordinate system health check, corrective maintenance, fault analysis and troubleshooting of applications
  • Maintaining integrity between implemented and new systems
  • Performing analysis based on user feedback
  • Part of the team performing application analysis and distribution
  • Responsible for version updates and content uploads for multiple applications
  • Fetching data by writing SQL queries
  • Considering proper user accesses according to company’s policy
  • Providing training and user guide to users of the new systems

Job 3:
Designation: Analyst

R&R
  • Conducting Business Requirement Workshops to gather requirements and preparing the Business Requirements documents
  • Developing processes and policies which will help to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of software.
  • Designing, developing and preparing interface scenarios based on system integration.
  • Co-ordination with various system and parties involved ensuring the communication and smooth integration of different systems
  • Periodic Data collection and analysis
  • Design documents, flow-charts, network diagrams for supervisors and stakeholders to simplify decision making
  • Co-ordination with various system and parties involved ensuring the communication and smooth integration of different systems
  • Document, develop and deliver various interfaces based on agreed design between Client Middleware and its partners
  • Estimating the effort and providing the project delivery timelines
  • Assisting in Test data risk assessment and project estimation
  • Development of Management Information System according to business requirement
  • Manage Project dependencies, determine critical path and ensure availability of contingency strategies in place
  • Performing root cause analysis for any data discrepancy
  • Supporting various systems involved and client business for the integration testing
  • Identify potential risks to the IT system; propose and implement practical solutions.
  • Tracking overall delivery timelines and customer notes and appreciations
  • Giving advice on using systems according to business needs
  • Responsible for identifying process methodologies and tools
  • Preparation and circulation of Daily status report.
  • Assisting in Test data risk assessment
  • Assuring the quality of the system and software.
  • Tracking and managing the delivery timelines and providing advice in case of any slippage.
  • Conducting sessions with system owners to understand the design and preparing high level design.
  • Assisting in system strategy documents & system/project development plans.
  • Providing application knowledge to system vendors & other staff members.
  • Write & update the support documentation for the existing and new interfaces.

Reactions: Adlib007

divyanshohr

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Need some expert advice. I have an experience under 2171 code from 15th Apr 15 - 04 Apr 16 ( 11 days short of 1 year) and from 15 Apr 16 - till date (still working), so will my experience be counted as 3 years?? Technically I completed my 3 year today (15 Apr 15 - till date, with 11 days gap)
Does IRCC count number of days to determine experience duration?

divyanshohr

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Hi All

Can you please confirm if below job responsibility and designation corresponds to 2171.

Job 1 Designation: Operations Executive
R&R:
  • Participating in business requirement planning sessions to understand requirements
  • Analysis of functional and business requirements
  • Conducting sessions with system owners to understand the design and preparing high level design
  • Liaising with client for design approval and changes
  • Review & execute test script spanning across integrated systems
  • Involved in Defect logging/Retesting & Tracking issues to closure
  • Doing root cause analysis of the defects raised
  • Tracking delivery timelines and providing advice in case of any slippage
  • Assuring the quality of the system and software
  • Preparation and circulation of status reports
  • Write and update the support documentation for the existing and new interfaces for the support purpose

Job 2 Designation: Distribution and App Marketing Associate Consultant
R&R
  • Collaborate with product and client teams to identify and document requirements
  • Assist in technical studies for implementing business solutions
  • Analyze and define marketing strategy (App store creative, viral, social, and retention features)
  • Providing advice on increasing user base & media buying across paid advertising channels
  • Publishing weekly Key Performance Indicators for applications and information systems
  • Analyzing user trends and daily ranks for key applications and publishing daily reports
  • Establish and maintain relationships with stake holders and system owners
  • Ensuring that security is not breached by following the laid security policies & procedures
  • Assisted in the system/application implementation and backfills for all app stores & carriers worldwide along with documentation of deployment procedure for new app stores & carriers
  • Coordinate system health check, corrective maintenance, fault analysis and troubleshooting of applications
  • Maintaining integrity between implemented and new systems
  • Performing analysis based on user feedback
  • Part of the team performing application analysis and distribution
  • Responsible for version updates and content uploads for multiple applications
  • Fetching data by writing SQL queries
  • Considering proper user accesses according to company’s policy
  • Providing training and user guide to users of the new systems

Job 3:
Designation: Analyst

R&R
  • Conducting Business Requirement Workshops to gather requirements and preparing the Business Requirements documents
  • Developing processes and policies which will help to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of software.
  • Designing, developing and preparing interface scenarios based on system integration.
  • Periodic Data collection and analysis
  • Design documents, flow-charts, network diagrams for supervisors and stakeholders to simplify decision making
  • Document, develop and deliver various interfaces based on agreed design between Client Middleware and its partners
  • Estimating the effort and providing the project delivery timelines
  • Assisting in Test data risk assessment and project estimation
  • Development of Management Information System according to business requirement
  • Manage Project dependencies, determine critical path and ensure availability of contingency strategies in place
  • Performing root cause analysis for any data discrepancy
  • Identify potential risks to the IT system; propose and implement practical solutions.
  • Tracking overall delivery timelines and customer notes and appreciations
  • Giving advice on using systems according to business needs
  • Responsible for identifying process methodologies and tools
  • Preparation and circulation of Daily status report.
  • Assisting in Test data risk assessment
  • Assuring the quality of the system and software.
  • Tracking and managing the delivery timelines and providing advice in case of any slippage.
  • Conducting sessions with system owners to understand the design and preparing high level design.
  • Assisting in system strategy documents & system/project development plans.
  • Providing application knowledge to system vendors & other staff members.
  • Write & update the support documentation for the existing and new interfaces.

Looks good for JD under 2171. If you can get one of the designation given under 2171 heading, that would be even better.

divyanshohr

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Hello...
My ITA expired yesterday.. Lost 5 points already as I turned one year older during those 90 days. All my documents were ready but I got a bit over cautious about my bank statements. Actually I let my sister use my salary account in order to remit her income from abroad to our home country. It was her money, but she mentioned that she was returning loan to me in the transaction explanation column. They were big amounts. I think all I needed was to request her to write an affidavit to confirm her claim, but I couldn't do that. I had more than enough bank balance excluding her remittances, but I just couldn't submit my application out of fear of being rejected. Now I am blaming myself for not taking the risk. No risk, no return. My points fell from 444 to 439. Need some consolation.

Trying to figure out a way to increase my points. I am an ACCA member. Can I claim 50 points for Canadian qualification if I get CGA membership by capitalizing on MARA between CPA Canada and ACCA UK? I dont have Oxford Brook Degree. I only have a 2-year bachelor and soon will receive MSc degree from University of London (ACCA members are eligible to earn MSc from UOL by completing 2 modules). I might earn some more points for that MSc I guess. But Not sure if CPA will allow me to be a member with ACCA membership and Msc from UOL.
This is interesting. I thought once you receive ITA your points are locked. What if you had submitted your application and then lose 5 points? Will your application still be processed?

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Can we get upfront medical exam if we're expecting ITA in the next two or three draws in the EE FSW program?
Yes you can get Medical exams whenever you want irrespective of ITA.
EE profile creation, EE profile submission, ITA are NOT a trigger point to schedule and conduct medical exam.

You can get medicals done first (if that's what you want). Medicals are logged into CIC database by the hospital/approved doctor. They'll provide you with a unique number. Post ITA while filling your PR form, you'll need to put that unique number. Once you submit your PR, post-AOR, they'll retrieve your medical information from their database based on the unique number you provide in your PR.

P.S - Just be aware that you'll have 1 year from the day of your medical results to enter Canada. So if you get your medical tests done in May, but get ITA in September, get your CoPR in December, you'll have only 4 months to enter Canada

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Need some expert advice. I have an experience under 2171 code from 15th Apr 15 - 04 Apr 16 ( 11 days short of 1 year) and from 15 Apr 16 - till date (still working), so will my experience be counted as 3 years?? Technically I completed my 3 year today (15 Apr 15 - till date, with 11 days gap)
Does IRCC count number of days to determine experience duration?
Not an expert or professional advice (I am not an immigration lawyer). If you are currently working and have not yet submitted your PR application post ITA then you have successfully completed 3 years to get maximum CRS points.
Make sure you have documents to support your claim in the work history section. Documents include but not limited to,
a) Reference letter on company's letterhead signed by company HR or manager stating your job title, job duties (roles & responsibilities), salary, hours worked in week, joining and relieving date
b) Offer letter, acceptance letter, appraisal letter, resignation letter,
c) salary slips

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Hello...
My ITA expired yesterday.. Lost 5 points already as I turned one year older during those 90 days. All my documents were ready but I got a bit over cautious about my bank statements. Actually I let my sister use my salary account in order to remit her income from abroad to our home country. It was her money, but she mentioned that she was returning loan to me in the transaction explanation column. They were big amounts. I think all I needed was to request her to write an affidavit to confirm her claim, but I couldn't do that. I had more than enough bank balance excluding her remittances, but I just couldn't submit my application out of fear of being rejected. Now I am blaming myself for not taking the risk. No risk, no return. My points fell from 444 to 439. Need some consolation.

Trying to figure out a way to increase my points. I am an ACCA member. Can I claim 50 points for Canadian qualification if I get CGA membership by capitalizing on MARA between CPA Canada and ACCA UK? I dont have Oxford Brook Degree. I only have a 2-year bachelor and soon will receive MSc degree from University of London (ACCA members are eligible to earn MSc from UOL by completing 2 modules). I might earn some more points for that MSc I guess. But Not sure if CPA will allow me to be a member with ACCA membership and Msc from UOL.
Out of curiosity, did you not Accept your ITA?

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Hi guys! What if I immigrate to Canada without my wife then how difficult would it be for her to join me afterwards?
Regards
I am sure you already know this. It's a good strategy to apply with your spouse. Me and my wife both took the IELTS and decided whosoever got better marks in Listening would become the Primary Applicant. Luckily both of us got good results in IELTS, both had education evaluated from WES. This added 15 points to our CRS.

Reactions: fridge03

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Hi all...
I have added my primary NOC in Express entry profile in which I am no longer working. I have a query regarding work experience I am doing at present from last 5 years. I have shown my work duties in layman language not in technical language what NOC required. Now, in this year's annual appraisal report, I modified my duties according to NOC and forwarded to my senior for approval which I will get back in the month of August or September.

My question is..Should I show my present work experience in my EE profile with my work duties matching with corresponding NOC. Or should I leave the same now and submit my profile and would edit as and when I will receive my appraisal report?

P.S. I have scanned the pages in which I have mentioned my work duties in my latest appraisal report. But the approval pages where senior sign will get in August or September.

Thanks and regards in advance.
Not sure I understand the reason behind you selecting your primary NOC in your past work ex, while you are getting an experience letter from your present organization in which you are working for past 5 years.

Make sure that in your reference letter your job duties are true, and reflect NOC code. They don't need to match completely, but it needs to be the best match given there are only definite number of NOC codes. My work experience of Mobile Switching Core Network Planning Engineer did not match any NOC code, so I selected the best one out of the option Computer Engineer/Telecom Engineer 2147.
My experience letter mentioned my duties in fairly technical terms.
I would suggest you get your reference letter with technical terms, CIC is competent enough to decipher it to make a judgement if your NOC code that you claim is reflected in your work experience or not. Hope it helps.

Reactions: sidhusukhdev123

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Once someone receive PR visa for landing in canada, they normally give 6 months time to enter. If someone is unable to enter in that time what happens? How to extend the time?
The time period is 1 year from the date of medical test results. For example I got my Medical results in 1st Nov 2017, and CoPR in Jan 2018. Now I have until November 2018 to enter.

If you are unable to enter by the date that's mentioned on your visa. You'll need a new medical test, and a new immigration visa in my opinion.

AspirantCanada123

Mar 15, 2018

Team, can anyone please tell the visa office name and location where my application is. I just passed medical and i got a replacement document request (IMM5475 form). I want to know the Visa office name and location for filling the form.
Current status: Your application is in Progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Is it CIO, Sydney, Nova Scotia? Please comment with the address.