+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

chitre.raunak

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
New Jersey
NOC Code......
I have a peculiar case to share.

I was deemed cured of Tuberculosis back in 2009. Applied for a Work Permit in 2012. CIC asked me to perform another X-Ray 3 months after the initial medical examination and then approved my WP. Worked in Canada for an year.

Now, I am certain of receiving an ITA in the next draw. I have all of the medical reports that were provided to CIC in 2012 as evidence and am assuming that I won't have to undergo the 3 month wait this time around after I undergo medical examination. Has anyone had such an experience or would like to share their thoughts on what they think?

rock101

Dec 19, 2017
Once someone receive PR visa for landing in canada, they normally give 6 months time to enter. If someone is unable to enter in that time what happens? How to extend the time?

Mrs.Sai

Apr 25, 2018
Hi.. myself and my fiance is planning to start PR process very soon.Please let us know how good is to apply by self without any help of agency?
What blockages can we expect if we are not seeking help from agency?

Can someone suggest?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi.. myself and my fiance is planning to start PR process very soon.Please let us know how good is to apply by self without any help of agency?
What blockages can we expect if we are not seeking help from agency?

Can someone suggest?
No blockages, via agency has no added advantage or make process any faster. Much information is available online to do it yourself but end of the day you need to be have some confidence in yourself as well.

Reactions: Mrs.Sai

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Hello guys.. any help would be appreciated ...
How many days are available after creating EE profile to complete and submit it ? Also, from when does that period start ?
Thanks.

bullmoose

Apr 20, 2018
:eek:That's huge time... Thanks.
yeah, it takes long but you can utilize that time to get other things done. If you have not already, you can complete IELTS, gather reference letters, police clearance and take future medical appointment. And again depending on the country from where you are applying, this can take over 1.5 months.

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
You have 60 days to submit your application. And day one is when you have created a login.
What if I'm unable to complete and submit my profile in 60 days? Bcz. I have just applied for ECA and as per forum members it takes around 1.5 to 2 months to complete. Thanks for help.

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
yeah, it takes long but you can utilize that time to get other things done. If you have not already, you can complete IELTS, gather reference letters, police clearance and take future medical appointment. And again depending on the country from where you are applying, this can take over 1.5 months.
Thanks. Is it necessary to get medical done before accepting ITA.

bullmoose

Apr 20, 2018
Thanks. Is it necessary to get medical done before accepting ITA.
Once you get ITA, CIC will tell you when you get the medical done. My comment was to take a future appointment(which you can cancel if you want), sometime soon after you expect to receive an ITA. In some countries, getting appointment from designated panel physician takes few weeks.