+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Apr 5, 2018
Hello All,
I have a question. Please help.
Below is the situation.
This is regarding my spouse who is the secondary applicant on my express entry profile.
She has done her bachelor's degree which has been evaluated as 'Bachelor's degree (three years)' from WES.
After that, she has done her post graduate diploma from correspondence which has been evaluated as 'Two years of post-secondary study at a non-recognized institution ' by WES. In the remarks WES has mentioned as 'The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education
credential.'

My question is - What do I fill in the Education History section for my spouse ? Do I mention the correspondence diploma OR just the bachelors's degree and leave the diploma altogether. I understand I wont get the points for the post graduate diploma, the question only is what to fill?
If i omit it, will I be questioned later ?
'

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
Hello All,
I have a question. Please help.
Below is the situation.
This is regarding my spouse who is the secondary applicant on my express entry profile.
She has done her bachelor's degree which has been evaluated as 'Bachelor's degree (three years)' from WES.
After that, she has done her post graduate diploma from correspondence which has been evaluated as 'Two years of post-secondary study at a non-recognized institution ' by WES. In the remarks WES has mentioned as 'The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education
credential.'

My question is - What do I fill in the Education History section for my spouse ? Do I mention the correspondence diploma OR just the bachelors's degree and leave the diploma altogether. I understand I wont get the points for the post graduate diploma, the question only is what to fill?
If i omit it, will I be questioned later ?
'
You should mention only what is recognised, i.e. bachelors degree.

Reactions: hopecanada2018

Annarsh

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Uegent help needed....in express entry profile I have mentioned I have refusal for visitors visa to canada and usa before..... then they have second question asking if I ever have visa refused or entry ti any country? What I am suppose to fill? Yes or no ...
Plssss response anyone

Annarsh

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Uegent help needed....in express entry profile I have mentioned I have refusal for visitors visa to canada and usa before..... then they have second question asking if I ever have visa refused or entry ti any country? What I am suppose to fill? Yes or no ...
Plssss response anyone

mkangela

Mar 4, 2018
Hi! Just wanna ask, what if my previous employer do not want to cooperate with me asking for letter of reference. What other documents I can give to establish my work experience? I worked with them for 1 year and 3 months.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi,

My spouse received her ITA in the April 11th draw. At that time the IELTS Test report form hard copy had not arrived and hence we did not have the exact TRRF number and the Report Date. So, based on suggestions in other threads we constructed the TRRF number as they follow a specific format.While doing so there was a mismatch in just 1 digit. i.e 17 instead of 18 (this was to refer to the year of exam). and also the report date was off by one day.

Should we decline the invite and make the correction in the EE profile or make the correction in the Permanent Residency application and explain in LoE that it was human error ? (Note: No errors in the scores so does not affect points)
First of all, How can you play with an Immigration Department of a Country dude? Big Salute.... By the way, Do not try this in future.

Now, upload your PR application and mention in the LOE about human error. If VISA officer gets to know that you did something fishy, he might ask questions. Because your IELTS result is later than your Invitation.

Good Luck..

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi! Just wanna ask, what if my previous employer do not want to cooperate with me asking for letter of reference. What other documents I can give to establish my work experience? I worked with them for 1 year and 3 months.
Offer letter, Appointment letter, last 6 months of salary slips, Income tax return and print your reference letter on a blank page and get it signed from your colleague.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Thank you for the reply. In case I choose to be an international student, is obtaining education in Canada will give good additional points once I re-enter express entry after graduation? Should I take a 2 year course or 1 year?
Study in Canada (Degree, Diploma or Masters) = 30 points
Study in Canada (One or 2 Year Diploma certificate) = 15 points

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Thanks for your reply, mr.preetsing.

I have no way of getting the letter from my employer or from any previous colleagues. The documents I have is what I have above. I do have a letter, but it has no email or phone number.
Then print reference letter on blank white paper and submit it. Do mention the details in LOE.

Reactions: Ajalatravel

mkangela

Mar 4, 2018
Offer letter, Appointment letter, last 6 months of salary slips, Income tax return and print your reference letter on a blank page and get it signed from your colleague.
Thank you. Also, I am planning to apply in MPNP thru paper based. Does that mean that my EOI should also be paper based?

ankit1703

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
Nomination.....
09-05-2014
AOR Received.
N.A. for NDVO
IELTS Request
Submitted with the file
File Transfer...
18-08-2014
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting for Dream Come true
Hi All

I'm planning to apply under Express Entry FSWP program.

Below is the break-up of my summary letter

Job 1: June 2015 – December 2015
Designation: Operations Executive

Job 2: Jan 2016 – December 2016
Designation: App distribution and Analytics Associate

Gap: Jan 2017 – May 2017

Job 3: June 2017 – Till Date
Designation: Analyst

Query1: For job 1 and job 2, I have offer letter relieving letter but as I was paid stipend so don't have pay stubs. Will it pose any issue for proving my employment? What's the alternate way to prove my employment?
Query2: I had gap of 6 months between job 2 and job 3, will it be an issue?
Query3: Company 2 has been closed now, so it might be difficult to get job responsibility letter. How can we overcome this issue?
Query4: My responsibilities in all 3 jobs are not exactly same but it's more of mobile app analysis. I assume i would fall under NOC – 2171?
Query5: Does my designation align with NOC – 2171? Or will it pose any issue?
Query6: As per express entry you need to have 3 years of work experience to get maximum points. Does it has to be under same NOC, under which you are applying or in totality it has to be 3 years or more?

napavalley

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
First of all, How can you play with an Immigration Department of a Country dude? Big Salute.... By the way, Do not try this in future.

Now, upload your PR application and mention in the LOE about human error. If VISA officer gets to know that you did something fishy, he might ask questions. Because your IELTS result is later than your Invitation.

Good Luck..
Thanks for your suggestion. The methodology for deriving the trrf number is not random. It follows a specific format and all the information to construct the same is available. e.g. candidate number, first name, last name, test centre code, country code etc. For some reason the first two digits that are supposed refer to the year of test was still 17 (despite the test taken date being in 2018). Probably this is the registration year and not test taken year. So the trrf number i gave was off by one digit. Anyways I do not want to take the risk and have declined the invitation and made the correction directly in the EE profile. Will wait for next draw. Cheers!

Reactions: MoCare

yzza

Oct 16, 2014
Has anyone applied Express Entry from outside Canada and got ITA and eventually get Permanent Residence.Thank you