+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello Friends,

How can I view my information in the EE profile without making any changes. Even if I just view my info without making any changes, I have to do save and exit. On the main dashboard page, it changes the status from transmitted to updated. Is it fine if the status changes or is dere some other way
save and exit is fine.

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Hey @hope2018 and other expert members
Should I go for Standard Delivery ($7) or Tracking ($85) for ECA delivery by WES ? I mean, Is standard delivery like normal post bcz postman of our area is very insincere and he wouldn't deliver un-registered posts.Thanks.
I will advise you go for the tracking and save yourself the stress of waiting and thinking which day or month the post man will get the document delivered to you.

Reactions: Shubhdeep1994

Vimsthakur

Apr 19, 2018
Yes the instructions are up to date though some parameters might have changed. You can refer to the official website for updates. And yes you very much can do the process with proper care and diligence. Please keep in mind to go through the official website thoroughly before attempting anything. Good luck. Cheers!!!
Thanks Keerat for the reply. I shall go through the website and revert if any queries.

Apr 5, 2018
Hello All,
I have a question in the EE form for the field 'first became qualified to practice in this occupation'.
Do I need to enter the month my studies/exam ended OR the month I got my degree ?
Like I my classes and exam ended on April 2009 but got my formal degree in May 2009 for my post graduate diploma.

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
Hello All,
I have a question in the EE form for the field 'first became qualified to practice in this occupation'.
Do I need to enter the month my studies/exam ended OR the month I got my degree ?
Like I my classes and exam ended on April 2009 but got my formal degree in May 2009 for my post graduate diploma.
The month when you got your degree.

Lis1412

Oct 31, 2015
If you already have an ITA then your profile is frozen, you cannot claim additional points for something which you did not add earlier, You need to provide proof of things on the basis of which you got ITA in the first place. But I am surprised without ECA how did you get an ITA, what did you show as equivalency for your education and did you leave your ECA field blank?
Hi , hope 2018. thank you for replying. I see,so , I can't claim points anymore. Last time,on my express entry profile, I only use Canadian diploma and I did not use my foreign degree because there was an issue with the ECA, But thankfully I got the ECA now.

So, I am thinking to just decline this one and reapply with both my ECA and my Canadian diploma.

After declining an ITA. Do I need to create a new profile to reapply or I can just use the same one?

Thank you

Topsylaj

Apr 20, 2018
Hello, I'm new hear, and I'm interested in Canada Express Entry but I don't have any relationship in Canada, can I be qualified for EE?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi , hope 2018. thank you for replying. I see,so , I can't claim points anymore. Last time,on my express entry profile, I only use Canadian diploma and I did not use my foreign degree because there was an issue with the ECA, But thankfully I got the ECA now.

So, I am thinking to just decline this one and reapply with both my ECA and my Canadian diploma.

After declining an ITA. Do I need to create a new profile to reapply or I can just use the same one?

Thank you
If you are not able to support via documents your current score then you have only option which is to reject ITA. But I still did not get how did you have a score to get ITA in first place? If you decline ITA you will be back in draw with same profile but do changes before next draw.

chitre.raunak

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
New Jersey
NOC Code......
Hello All,

Need a small clarification. Based on the crs tool, the total number of points I get is 482. I have an year worth of work exp in Canada between 2012 and 2013. Now, CRS tool asks for CA work ex in last 10 years but the eligibility tool asked for CA exp in past 3 years.

Question: How do we get points for previous CA exp but not within the pat 3 years?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

Need a small clarification. Based on the crs tool, the total number of points I get is 482. I have an year worth of work exp in Canada between 2012 and 2013. Now, CRS tool asks for CA work ex in last 10 years but the eligibility tool asked for CA exp in past 3 years.

Question: How do we get points for previous CA exp but not within the pat 3 years?
You are confusing two different things. The question regarding CA exp within the past 3 years is in regards to your eligibility under the CEC program (for which you're not eligible).

Valid CA exp for CRS points is any work experience within the past 10 years.

Reactions: chitre.raunak

Lis1412

Oct 31, 2015
If you are not able to support via documents your current score then you have only option which is to reject ITA. But I still did not get how did you have a score to get ITA in first place? If you decline ITA you will be back in draw with same profile but do changes before next draw.
Hi, Hope2018. Basically I got the score with my Canadian diploma at first and my point is 445. The cut of score is 442. But, after received the ITA, I just realized that my school is actually not "a private school that operate under the same rules as public schools ." Therefore I lost the additional 15 points from the SKILL TRANSFERABILITY section.