+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

enth

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
Does any one know ? for PR application do we have to send copy of all the pages (including blank ones) or Just the one with applicant's information/ visa's & entry/exit stamps ?

Puneeth14

Nov 9, 2015
Can anyone in the group help me with my query?? Does the NOC code occupation title has to match exactly as the JOB TITLE in the company we have worked for? Eg: If the job title in NOC is medical writer and the designation in your company is senior associate but you have done the same job responsibilites as medical writer, will it suffice? AWAITING your REPLY GUYS...Thank u

sonali.kaushal

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
USA
AOR Received.
30-03-2018
Hello people,

Need your help/advice/suggestion.

is there a thread in this forum that someone can point me to, that will provide a step-by-step instructions of how to apply for Express Entry process(in order).
If here is no thread of that can, could someone who has in-depth understanding of the process, kindly create one and put it as sticky?

I am bit confused as to what would be the first step in applying for the EE and its corresponding steps.
Though website provide instructions to certain extent, i am not entirely convinced as i understand there is lot more required than what is mentioned on the website.

These instruction will be helpful not just to me but many aspirants who are seeking a lucid understanding of the process.

Thank you all for your time. :)
No, it need not match with the NOC title. Your employer reference letter need to be on the similar lines as in the NOC code that you select.

nsuri

Mar 20, 2018
Hi,

Anyone from Punjab ?

I have done 3 years diploma in Engineering(Electronics and Communication Engineering) from PSBTE in 2012, but now i want to get my ECA from WES.

Has anyone applied for transcripts from Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training for WES ?
and If anyone has applied,
Please let me know the complete process and how long does it will take as well?

Thanks in Advance

You got to get a transcripts attested from the direct university and it should be sealed with university on the cover and after you have to forward the package to as is to WES.

neetikapahwa

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hello everyone,
I applied via EE after getting nominated to Ontario. I submitted my application last week and have passed the medical. Today I have recieved this email from IRCC -

Dear Applicant,

IRCC has informed WES that they cannot verify your ECA report. This is due to the incorrect application choice as the WES FSWP customized application was not selected.

In order for Immigration Refugee Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process your immigration application, they will need to verify your ECA report using WES’s online service. To allow CIC access to your ECA report, you will need to order a duplicate report by logging in to your account athttps://applications.wes.org/createaccount/login/login

Can someone please help? I know how to order a duplicate but do I need to make any changes? and also what do they mean by This is due to the incorrect application choice as the WES FSWP customized application was not selected.?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

nsuri

Mar 20, 2018
[
Hello everyone,
I applied via EE after getting nominated to Ontario. I submitted my application last week and have passed the medical. Today I have recieved this email from IRCC -

Dear Applicant,

IRCC has informed WES that they cannot verify your ECA report. This is due to the incorrect application choice as the WES FSWP customized application was not selected.

In order for Immigration Refugee Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process your immigration application, they will need to verify your ECA report using WES’s online service. To allow CIC access to your ECA report, you will need to order a duplicate report by logging in to your account athttps://applications.wes.org/createaccount/login/login

Can someone please help? I know how to order a duplicate but do I need to make any changes? and also what do they mean by This is due to the incorrect application choice as the WES FSWP customized application was not selected.?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

hello,

I believe, Assessment should be " ECA APPLICATIO FOR IRCC" you can contact ECA customer care for more information.

All the best

tushar2485

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
Currently my CRS is 416, and I want to increase it by doing some post graduate diploma course by correspondence or distance. Any college/university which is UGC approve will do or I need to look for something else as well, just to make sure it will be WES recognized?

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Does any one know ? for PR application do we have to send copy of all the pages (including blank ones) or Just the one with applicant's information/ visa's & entry/exit stamps ?
You do not need the blank pages. You should submit your data page, the pages with visas and entry/exit stamps.

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Can anyone in the group help me with my query?? Does the NOC code occupation title has to match exactly as the JOB TITLE in the company we have worked for? Eg: If the job title in NOC is medical writer and the designation in your company is senior associate but you have done the same job responsibilites as medical writer, will it suffice? AWAITING your REPLY GUYS...Thank u
The most important thing is that your NOC code must match your job description in a comoany. Various companies have different job titles for a same position. So your job description should tally with the Noc code you pick

nistha

Aug 19, 2017
Hello,

Need help with this - In personal history while adding education details for two year post graduate prog. do i show it separately for each year of the prog and add two month internship between the entries or is it ok if i add two year education as one entry and than also add internship of two month for the overlapping period in education

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Need help with this - In personal history while adding education details for two year post graduate prog. do i show it separately for each year of the prog and add two month internship between the entries or is it ok if i add two year education as one entry and than also add internship of two month for the overlapping period in education
Second option, add two year education as one entry and than also add internship of two month for the overlapping period in education. In my case I just wrote the education period (didn't wrote about the internship because I counted it as a part of the degree)

Canbainaus Mithu

Aug 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
Nomination.....
Soumitra Bain
AOR Received.
27-03-2018
Med's Done....
11-04-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
LANDED..........
ON
Guys.. I was got rejected from SINP due to NOC mismatch. Now i received Nomination from OINP for another NOC. I am going to submit my eapr soon. Do I need to submit or fill up any other documents or just LOE is good enough for this scenario? Need your help.