+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Harshitagupta

Jun 20, 2017
Hi,

Need some advise here. I got ITA on 14th march, and in the process of uploading documents, I am employed in the same company since the beginning, but I was working in a different country . In work history i have mentioned it separately as
2012 - 2015 (india)
2015 - 2017 (Brazil)
2017 -till Date (India)

So while uploading documents , its asking for 3 different Employment reference documents for these 3 entries. But since its the same company I have only 1 employment reference. Please suggest what should be done in this case. Should I upload the same documents in all 3. Or should I change my work history ?

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Hi guys,

I have a query, travelled to Ireland, Dublin when I was schooling in the uk for an excursion. Our passports was not stamped into Ireland nor was it stamped out maybe because we went in by cruise boat. So I do not have a proof that I entered the country except for the visa collected on my passport.
My question is do you guys think it should be added to my travel history or I just skip it?

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi guys,

I have a query, travelled to Ireland, Dublin when I was schooling in the uk for an excursion. Our passports was not stamped into Ireland nor was it stamped out maybe because we went in by cruise boat. So I do not have a proof that I entered the country except for the visa collected on my passport.
My question is do you guys think it should be added to my travel history or I just skip it?
it's important to be fully transparent, if your stay in dublin was more than 6 months than you probably require a police certificate so you should submit that plus a LOE (letter of explaination) telling the reason why your passport was not stamped.

Reactions: FMT

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
it's important to be fully transparent, if your stay in dublin was more than 6 months than you probably require a police certificate so you should submit that plus a LOE (letter of explaination) telling the reason why your passport was not stamped.
The vacation was just for 5 days max, not even up to a week. I can not even remember the exact date that I travelled to the country. That's was I am confused.

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
The vacation was just for 5 days max, not even up to a week. I can not even remember the exact date that I travelled to the country. That's was I am confused.
then ignore it, you will already be submitting ur passport thats more than enough and PCC only applies to countries/places where you lived more than 6 months.

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Hello Everyone,

I've a query while filling the express entry form.
Let's say I did my Master's Degree from Institute A and degree is awarded by University B. When WES does the ECA, they only write that degree awarded by University B. They have no mention on INstitute A.
Now in the express entry profile, when I'm filling the education detail, what should I write in the "Name of School/Institution" - Institute A or University B.

I'm sure this is a very commom scenario. Kindly help.

Regards.

University B

nistha

Aug 19, 2017
Second option, add two year education as one entry and than also add internship of two month for the overlapping period in education. In my case I just wrote the education period (didn't wrote about the internship because I counted it as a part of the degree)
Thanks for the answer

anumantra

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
University B
Thanks for the answer.
However, can you please elaborate a little bit just to satisfy my curiosity. Will I nowhere mention institute A ever. Even in the later stages of application? My degree does have both institution A and university B. Will that effect anything?
I apologise for being so inquisitive but don't want to land in a soup because of my ignorance.

Thanks for the help.

mkoushik0730

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Hello Friends,

One qq- Once someone finished his PR landing , is there anything to be linked with EE profile with PR landing details? If so what needs to be linked and where to link?

Appreciate your response.

Thanks,

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

One qq- Once someone finished his PR landing , is there anything to be linked with EE profile with PR landing details? If so what needs to be linked and where to link?

Appreciate your response.

Thanks,
You can link your PR card although this is not mandatory.

desilva5

Mar 26, 2018
Hi there, looking for some help if anyone can..
I recently created a EE profile. However, both times It came back ineligible because I don't meet the minimum entry criteria. I am a teacher and applied under a Teacher's Assistant NOC . Second time I spoke to a lawyer and changed the NOC code to Education Counsellor. I have done this part time since 2013, but also work as a teacher ( i dont have the education requirement for the Teacher NOC code, but I have the education requirements and duties experience in the Education Counsellor code) . I work 20 hours each week in the Education counsellor position for over 4 years, and as a teacher for 25 hours a week for over 4 years. I didn't mention this is in my first attempt though. Just left it as "teacher" since that is my title. I am not sure why I don't meet the entry criteria. I have about 72 points when I manually calculated myself.

If I am going to do a new profile, what should I change or is it my change in job title that I got rejected? Please advise.

Thank You!

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Thanks for the answer.
However, can you please elaborate a little bit just to satisfy my curiosity. Will I nowhere mention institute A ever. Even in the later stages of application? My degree does have both institution A and university B. Will that effect anything?
I apologise for being so inquisitive but don't want to land in a soup because of my ignorance.

Thanks for the help.
When wes issues eca they look at which University issued the degree and if the University is recognised or not. University is what matters so mention that in express entry profile. After you get your ita you can upload copy of degree along with eca so ircc will see your Institute as well. And like you said its a common scenario so dont worry so much about it. If ircc was so particular about Institute they would have specifically asked for it.

Reactions: anumantra