+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

anumantra

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
When wes issues eca they look at which University issued the degree and if the University is recognised or not. University is what matters so mention that in express entry profile. After you get your ita you can upload copy of degree along with eca so ircc will see your Institute as well. And like you said its a common scenario so dont worry so much about it. If ircc was so particular about Institute they would have specifically asked for it.
Thanks for your answer.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for your quick response.

So for this I have to wait until I receive the physical PR card right ?
That would make no sense as the purpose of linking it is to know when the PR card is approved. You can link it after finishing the landing procedure.

Eli31

Mar 26, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi, I was admitted into the Pool recently but my score is just 367 points. I have seen last rounds of invitations and minimum points to be invited for PR is around 450. Do I have any option or I won't receive the invitation? Thank you for feedback you can provide me

Last edited:

Preet03

Mar 20, 2018
Hi,
I'm 24 years old. My Education credentials are Diploma in Engineering(3 years) and Bachelor's of Technology.
Currently, working in a software company and already have 2 years of expereince as Software Engineer.

My Questions are:
1. Is this, the right time to apply for Express Entry Program for Canadian PR or wait to gain 3 years of experience ?

2. If yes, then how many points will I get for my Education Credentials ?

3. Under skill Transferability Section, , Can I claim points for both of my credentials Diploma and Bachelors under "two or more bachelor's, diploma.." option, If I will able to score CLB level 9 ?

4. What should i do first, WES evaluation(ECA) or IELTS ??

If someone can help me,
Thanks in Advance

Last edited:

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I have one inquiry...

So while filling in my CIC profile it was asked under education section "Complete/full academic years ______________" I am confused about this part cuz as per wes my bachelors is equivalent to 4 years canadian bachelors degree BUT my actual course was of 3 year AND i only spent 2 years in that program cuz i got exemption for the first year. Now which one shall I put... 2, 3 or 4??????

jisho

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
we have two profiles, one in which I am the primary and the other in which I am the dependent. For both these profiles, I had selected “NO” to the option “have you applied to IRCC before” and enetered nothing for UCI #. Recently received ITA for profile 2, and I could see a UCI # for that profile. Out of curiosity logged into the other profile and I could see a UCI there as well.

I am worried now, if I should have double checked profile 1 for UCI # and entered that while creating profile 2 and also if I should have anwered “yes” to the question option “have you applied to IRCC before” for profile 2. Would this be considered misrepresentation? Technically, i still havent applied yet, atleast for profile 1, for which I don’t even have an ITA yet.

nsuri

Mar 20, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I've a query while filling the express entry form.
Let's say I did my Master's Degree from Institute A and degree is awarded by University B. When WES does the ECA, they only write that degree awarded by University B. They have no mention on INstitute A.
Now in the express entry profile, when I'm filling the education detail, what should I write in the "Name of School/Institution" - Institute A or University B.
I'm sure this is a very commom scenario. Kindly help.

Regards.
Write UNIVERSIY B

current1903

Mar 27, 2018
Hi,
I'm 24 years old. My Education credentials are Diploma in Engineering(3 years) and Bachelor's of Technology.
Currently, working in a software company and already have 2 years of expereince as Software Engineer.

My Questions are:
1. Is this, the right time to apply for Express Entry Program for Canadian PR or wait to gain 3 years of experience ?

3. Under skill Transferability Section, , Can I claim points for both of my credentials Diploma and Bachelors under "two or more bachelor's, diploma.." option, If I will able to score CLB level 9 ?

If someone can help me,
Thanks in Advance
i have exactly this situation, so ım an engineer 4 years which is bachelors. ı have been workıng for 2 years and if u have any answer which is come from somebody, please tell me. meanwhile ı dont have ielts but i can get clb 9 in exam.i have calculated my CRS with CLB9, 2 years experiance. So it was 437 without any doubt. but i dont know whether this score is enough or not. please inform me. Appreciate you.

Reactions: Preet03

Preet03

Mar 20, 2018
i have exactly this situation, so ım an engineer 4 years which is bachelors. ı have been workıng for 2 years and if u have any answer which is come from somebody, please tell me. meanwhile ı dont have ielts but i can get clb 9 in exam.i have calculated my CRS with CLB9, 2 years experiance. So it was 437 without any doubt. but i dont know whether this score is enough or not. please inform me. Appreciate you.
That I have also been calculated with 2 years of experience and considering CLB level 9. It's 437 with "two or more Diploma, Bachelors...".
I have doubt, can we claim points points for both credentials Diploma and bachelors or only for Bachelors ?
If only for Bachelors, then it will drop from 437 to 404.

Looking for clarification on this, if someone can help.

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi,

My Questions are:

If someone can help me,
Thanks in Advance
Start your process asap. Do ielts and wes both at the same time and if you are like most of us and need to get 8777 in ielts then unless you are really good at it you might not be able score that in first go...!!! So take ielts asap and see where you stand!!

Relhan

Mar 25, 2018
Hi Team,

I am in sheer need of your help about the situation I am in related to Canadian Spouse Visa.

My boyfriend is settling in Canada and has already applied for his PR and currently his profile is under background verification check and expect to receive his CoPR within next 20 days.

We are dating from last 4 years and our parents are very adamant about us getting married before he leaves the home country so can you please guide me what procedures we shall do on our end so that we can plan to move together to Canada.

I was reading the law and it says that a PR holder can sponsor his wife only when he is physically present in Canada and have a stable financial condition there so that spouse doesn’t require any social assistance from Govt. of Canada. As you must be aware that when a person moves to Canada leaving his/her home country behind, he will need some time to settle down there (approx 6 to 8 months) and after being financially stable will sponsor his spouse which will take another 5 to 6 months making the lead time to be more than 2 years. It will be very challenging for both of us emotionally to be in long distance relationship for so long even after being married.

I was wondering is there any way that my name can be added in his profile after our marriage which will be happening soon and then Visa processing for both of us can be done as a married applicant rather than single applicant.

I am looking forward to your response as it will be the most authentic and law abiding way to move forward in my case. Different advisory firms are giving different options and the solutions are poles apart. I am highly confused who is right and who is wrong so I am approaching you for your genuine help.

Please let me know if you need any other information to help me with this situation.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Divya