+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hey guys in my Application/profile details for EE Job Bank Registration is still showing as pending where as I have already registered there, Can you guys kindly help me know if my profile is already in the EE pool?

Thanks,
Raj
if you have created your EE profile recently, give it at least 5 days to complete setup.

ruka

Apr 7, 2008
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
hi guys,
I have a few queations.
My current designation is sotware architect and have had previous designations like Soft. Eng, Senior Soft Eng, Tech lead etc. So in the EE profile I have put the NOC as 2173 (software Eng). In fact most of my job duties align with Application developer (2174) plus some of the duties of 2173.
Would it be OK if I put my NOC as 2174 though my designations match with 2173. Another issue in having 2173 is it's regulated so that some PNPs require License to apply where as 2174 does not.
Please advice weather It would not cause any issue if I put my Noc as 2174. Thanks
In fact most of my job duties align with Application developer (2174) plus some of the duties of 2173.
Would it be OK if I put my NOC as 2174 though my designations match with 2173. Another issue in having 2173 is it's regulated so that some PNPs require License to apply where as 2174 does not.
Please advice weather It would not cause any issue if I put my Noc as 2174. Thanks

BhavaniShankar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Hi Guys,
I have earlier worked in Toronto through WP (ICT) for 2.5 years . I got temporary Visa to IRCC. In the EE profile creation, there was a question like "Has Bhavani Shankar Gopikavasanthan applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before?". I think, I have to mention "yes" for it. In the same section, there was an question whether you have UCI? Do I have to mention the UCI for the WP? Last year I got the WP approval but I did not land Toronto and hence did not get the WP.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,
I have earlier worked in Toronto through WP (ICT) for 2.5 years . I got temporary Visa to IRCC. In the EE profile creation, there was a question like "Has Bhavani Shankar Gopikavasanthan applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before?". I think, I have to mention "yes" for it. In the same section, there was an question whether you have UCI? Do I have to mention the UCI for the WP? Last year I got the WP approval but I did not land Toronto and hence did not get the WP.
You must answer "yes" and state your UCI number.

nistha

Aug 19, 2017
Hello,

In personal history while adding education details for two year post graduate prog. do i show it separately for each year of the prog and add two month internship between the entries or is it ok if i add two year education as one entry and than also add internship of two month for the overlapping period in education

ahmex24

Mar 21, 2018
Thanks for the step by step application for Canadian EE info. Considering the info was posted in 2015, what is the update or are the steps still the same?

rahulmerh

Dec 24, 2016
Has anyone passed out of Karnataka State Open University Mysore, please share me the transcripts details to my email rahul.merh@gmail.com.
I need to see the attestation so that I can confirm if mine is also correct. I got it done through third party.

rahulmerh

Dec 24, 2016
Has anyone passed out of Karnataka State Open University Mysore, please share me the transcripts details to my email rahul.merh@gmail.com.
I need to see the attestation so that I can confirm if mine is also correct. I got it done through third party.

Dimps

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Hello, I am married and haven't change my surname at my passport. Still using my maiden name. Can I use it to my express entry profile and after ITA? Will the marriage contract suffice for the PR process?

Hello, can anyone help me with this? Planning not to change my passport if marriage contract will suffice through out the PR process. It still have 2 years validity

Dimps

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
I am about to submit my application to IQAS for ECA. Should I include my marriage contract? My proof of identity (passport) is still my maiden name.