+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Mar 7, 2018
Hello guys,
Can anybody help me out here...
I am a Chartered Accountant in India and a university is providing M. Com degree in 1 year to Chartered Accountants who sit a one time exam and pass few papers.
I wanted to know if such a degree counts as Masters for the purpose of CRS and Express Entry..
Any advice will be of great help.
Mostly you may get two or more degree for it.

rbnjacob90

Mar 9, 2018
can anyone help me interpret the IQAS assessment here:

COMPARATIVE LEVELS OF ACHIEVEMENT IN CANADA
The Bachelor of Business Studies degree generally compares to the completion of a three-year
Bachelor of Commerce degree with a focus in business studies.

The Post-Graduate Diploma generally compares to the completion of a Master of Business
Administration degree with a focus in human resource management.

Will this be considered as Masters or Dual degree??

Mar 15, 2018
Qatar
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello,
I have calculated my CRS score - 360 points
Age - 32
Experience - 11 Years
My occupation - Electrical Engineer NOC 2133 Level A
IELTS result - L8R7W6S7
Recently applied for WES ECA and awaiting outcome report.
Can someone guide me in detail? How to get BC PNP or any other PNP without having job offer?

ketuls

Mar 8, 2018
hi Yampower,

I am planning to apply for ECA however please provide the exact site to apply for it and the steps.

Regards,
KS

BEA78

Star Member
Aug 9, 2016
Mexico City
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello,
I have calculated my CRS score - 360 points
Age - 32
Experience - 11 Years
My occupation - Electrical Engineer NOC 2133 Level A
IELTS result - L8R7W6S7
Recently applied for WES ECA and awaiting outcome report.
Can someone guide me in detail? How to get BC PNP or any other PNP without having job offer?
Start by reading the details of each PNP program to figure our if you're elegible for any of them (the links to each province's program is on this page):

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/eligibility.html

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
HI

Need your help in applying for the PR for Canada.
Me and my wife want to apply for PR, we are located in India and we have started the process by giving IELTS and getting our education verified .
Now there are few things that i want clarification on from your side and need your advice.
I am 32 years old, have an Master of business administration degree and ietls score of 7.0 and work experience in sales and
marketing
My wife is 30 years old, have a bachelors degree in technology and ielts score of 7.5 and work experience in Information technology field.
Now who according to you should be primary applicant in our case?Also if my wife happens to get 8 or above in IELTS wil that help us in getting good points for the PR since she is from IT background and i think job prospects will be good in this field.
In my case as of now i made my wife primary applicant thinking the work experience will get us some benefit in our application but due to her bachelor graduation our points get less.
Please advice my friend .
Hi,
Since you have master's degree I would suggest you to be the Primary applicant. You will be able to get more points. It doesn't matter what field you have experience in, this will not affect your pr possibilities. It depends totally on your score and nothing else. So I suggest you do everything you can to increase your CRS score. You must aim for CLB 9 or 10 in IELTS to improve your score. I would recommend that you both give ielts again and try to get (L8, R7, W7, S7). I don't know what your present CRS score is but try to bring your score in the range of 440-450.

Dimps

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Hello everyone. Regarding ECA, me and my husband graduated from different school. Can I send our sealed TOR and dimploma together to save from shipping fee?

dreamlover

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Hi All -

I need some expert advise here.
Currently sitting at 438, my IELTS will expire this coming July. Somebody suggested that I should need to re-take IELTS now. Please tell me the best thing to do.

Thank you and Good luck.

dreamlover

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
It
Hello everyone. Regarding ECA, me and my husband graduated from different school. Can I send our sealed TOR and dimploma together to save from shipping fee?
When sending an ECA, it is assumed that your institution is the one sending it. I'm afraid this needs to be separated.

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Each of you need to register separately on the wes website and get separate reference numbers for yourselves. You need to send you transcripts in separate envelopes with your wes reference numbers on your respective parcels. So, no it would not be advisable to send it together to save on shipping.

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Hi All -

I need some expert advise here.
Currently sitting at 438, my IELTS will expire this coming July. Somebody suggested that I should need to re-take IELTS now. Please tell me the best thing to do.

Thank you and Good luck.
Hi @dreamlover , yes you should take it again before it expires.

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
If i go for OINP, how many months should it take before to get the +600 points?

Do I need not to wait for how many draws? may be and hoping the CRS will come down.

Yeah you can wait and see what happens until June. Your IELTS score needs to be less than two years old at the time of submitting your application. If it expires between ITA and AOR you can take it again and update your score. But you have to make sure that your score does not drop down below cutoff with new IELTS result.