+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

CS Deepthi

Jan 9, 2018
It is possible but it will be hard work and patience is required.
First of all in CIC website check his likely points by filling the assessment form.
If his profile score above 430 then should receive ITA in a few months.
If it is lower you can try to improve points with job offer.
So in that case submit your profile. And from there you will be able to enter the job bank- a government sponsored database matching potential employers with applicants. It is great way to find a job from outside.
But to increase the chances; look for companies which are posting for jobs and then search for those companies matching his profile. Contact those companies representatives on linkedin or other places. Meanwhile improve CV in line with Canadian expectation.

Apart from this search for recruiters an company HR on linkedin and other job sites.
If you have friends and contacts in Canada ask them to help you out.
They may give you references or other leads.
Thank you. We haven't created our Express Entry profile yet as ECA is still processing. Should we have to create before ECA?
Appreciate your response.

CS Deepthi

Jan 9, 2018
The answer to question number 2: Use https://applications.wes.org/ca/degree-equivalency-tool/poe.asp tool to check your university if listed in WES.

Question 3: The experience in Administration sector is applicable to respective job code in Canada if it exists. There is no problem in different degree and different experience. It's Canada, not Australia. :) :)

question 4: if you have Masters degree (and WES is evaluating), you should appear in IELTS exam and get 8777. you can easily get a PR, if your age is less than 32.
Thank you for your response.
Q3: As informed, I cannot apply for PR because am not into a skilled trade. Not sure though.
Q4: I have submitted my Bachelor's certificate to WES as am still awaiting Master's certificate. Is it possible to submit separate? I took IELTS on 6 Jan but my score is 7.5 7 7 6.5.

CS Deepthi

Jan 9, 2018
The answer to question number 2: Use https://applications.wes.org/ca/degree-equivalency-tool/poe.asp tool to check your university if listed in WES.

Question 3: The experience in Administration sector is applicable to respective job code in Canada if it exists. There is no problem in different degree and different experience. It's Canada, not Australia. :) :)

question 4: if you have Masters degree (and WES is evaluating), you should appear in IELTS exam and get 8777. you can easily get a PR, if your age is less than 32.

Q2: University is listed in WES. But I did my Masters through distance learning. Is it accepted?

aopu

Mar 8, 2016
Hi,

I’m landing in Canada on 16th feb. A very small query can we carry the CAD requried in forex card.

Regards,

Tony20182017

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
AOR Received.
19-09-2017
The job bank is rubbish though. Maybe it works better from inside Canada.
It is never easy to get a job through job bank. That is why I suggested to go after those companies listed there on external sites like linkedin. Job bank will give a good idea which company will give a fighting chance to PR applicants.

Reactions: TanakaM

Peter88

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello Champs!

I am a novice to the group and want your help. I was just wondering whether I can make it to the pool or not and trying to calculate the score.

I found CRS through following link. However, unable to find the ranking score for work experience outside canada. So can anyone guide me to find that?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/criteria-comprehensive-ranking-system/grid.html
Hi n welcome.

In order to enter the pool you need to have :

an ECA and IELTS report

And

An eligibility score of 67 or above.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

To calculate your crs score use this official tool:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Regards

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Thank you for your response.
Q3: As informed, I cannot apply for PR because am not into a skilled trade. Not sure though.
Q4: I have submitted my Bachelor's certificate to WES as am still awaiting Master's certificate. Is it possible to submit separate? I took IELTS on 6 Jan but my score is 7.5 7 7 6.5.
If you can get 8777 in IELTS, your CRS will cross 400 easily and Ontario PNP is the right track for you. On the other hand, you can request your HR to modify the skills/work that you have done in the office and that letter would be enough for PR.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
It is never easy to get a job through job bank. That is why I suggested to go after those companies listed there on external sites like linkedin. Job bank will give a good idea which company will give a fighting chance to PR applicants.
On a side note, without PR, no company gives a job offer since LMIA is a pre-requisite. And it's a tedious job. By looking at the increase in the number of PRs landing in Canada, LMIA is a bit difficult track.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Q2: University is listed in WES. But I did my Masters through distance learning. Is it accepted?
as far as University is listed, its accepted and evaluated by WES.

Peter88

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hi n welcome.

In order to enter the pool you need to have :

an ECA and IELTS report

And

An eligibility score of 67 or above.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

To calculate your crs score use this official tool:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Regards
Hey Tanaka!

Thanks a lot for your help.

I have checked my eligibility and qualifying the criteria by scoring 73 out of 100.

Can you please tell me how much CSR score is required in order to qualify or get invitation from CIC? OR current cut-off based on which applicants are getting calls from cic?