+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I'm working on collecting my documents now and need some guidance on scanning procedure. Is there any specific file type, size, dpi, resolution etc. which I need to follow. Please share inputs.
Hi,

All files must be no large than 4mb.
I would stick to PDF for documents and jpeg for pictures.

Regards

Reactions: theatlantic

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
My husband pcc is 2.5 months old. I am primary applicant and want to submit the profile as soon as possible. He has applied for fresh pcc but it will take time. Is it possible that i upload old pcc and mentioned about new pcc in LOE.? When i receive new one, can i upload it.?
Hi,

As advised if it's from the country of residence it must be less than 6 months old. If it's for another country it must be dated after the last day he was in that country.

So if it follows the above you can use it. No need to explain anything or upload a new one when it comes.

Regards

VDej

Jan 21, 2018
Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2018
Doc's Request.
09-05-2018
Hi there.

I am a graduate student who has a letter stating that I have met my degree requirements, but my actual convocation is in June.
Could I apply for PR with this letter and my transcripts? Has anyone done so previously?

shreyansh

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Prince Albert
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Doc's Request.
12-06-2017
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
13-02-2018
Med's Done....
22-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi,

Follow these instructions :
"
The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

• a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits;"
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Tax documents are not needed.

Regards
Thank you very much for your reply. It really helpful.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi there.

I am a graduate student who has a letter stating that I have met my degree requirements, but my actual convocation is in June.
Could I apply for PR with this letter and my transcripts? Has anyone done so previously?
Hi,

To get an ECA done you need to have a degree certificate that proves that the award has been confirmed. Without it I do not see how an ECA can be done.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Tanaka,
I'm referring to a Canadian degree. That one doesn't require an ECA.
Right. I still feel that convocation is of paramount importance. However, you would need to do more research.

regards

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kindly inform me if you discover something related. Cheers
Although several applicants in this forum have successfully claimed points for their Canadian education with only their completion letter I cannot make any guarantees for you.

Use the search feature and look for other threads if you want a definite response.

VDej

Jan 21, 2018
Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2018
Doc's Request.
09-05-2018
Although several applicants in this forum have successfully claimed points for their Canadian education with only their completion letter I cannot make any guarantees for you.

Use the search feature and look for other threads if you want a definite response.
Hi DelPiero07.
I would be glad if you could link me with a few of these applicants. Otherwise, could you advise what words to search for using this search feature?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi DelPiero07.
I would be glad if you could link me with a few of these applicants. Otherwise, could you advise what words to search for using this search feature?
Click on the magnifying glass at the top right of the website.

OR go to google and type site:www.canadavisa.com plus key words to do your search.

Reactions: VDej

Rashim

Nov 21, 2017
I need to submit my profule but my credit card limit is less. Can i make payment from my brother's card who is in Australia.? Is there any other way.?

rajafaran

May 14, 2017
Hi Guys,

I know this question has been asked before as well but please bear with me once again.

If someone gets Federal PR visa as a single applicant but due to some change in circumstances gets married just before flying into Canada then should he declare at the immigration entry point that he is not single but married? Yes or no? How should he go about it considering he will later start the application for spouse visa once he is in Canada?

I would need a detailed reply. Thanks

Onpoint

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
I need to submit my profule but my credit card limit is less. Can i make payment from my brother's card who is in Australia.? Is there any other way.?
You can give details on any debit or credit card as long as international transactions are enabled on it. There is no requirement that the card has to be in your own name.