+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi friends
I have two Master degrees.
One in English
Second in Political science
Someone told me to send only one masters degree to WES.
While is it ok to send both??
Hi, You won't get any extra points for having 2 masters degrees. However, if you are using WES there is no extra cost for getting both assessed.

So I would get both assessed.

Regards

Reactions: Hirra*

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I have two different experience with two different NOC code.
3 years outside Canada for NOC:8232
1 year in Canada for NOC:2281
Is both of them will consider in EE, If I put the NOC 8232 as a primary occupation.
Am I going to get 50 points for foreign experience and another 50 points for Canadian experience
Yes, both will be considered.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
what do we need to show the experience we have gain? does the experience letter on the letterhead of the company will be enogh or do we need any government proof stating we paid tax?
Hi,

Follow these instructions :
"
The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

• a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits;"
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Tax documents are not needed.

Regards

Diniku

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
hii all,

Invitation - nov 7
Application submitted - nov 23
Medical passed -dec 8
NA2 - till now no response

Dear friends,
I’m processing from India and have submitted my application as mentioned above.. the status of my application is in NA2 for almost more than 40 days.. where as my friend from Canada who have submitted his application from Canada has recovered PPR request and visa stamped.. could anyone please tell me how long usually it takes for NA2 to pass.. and is there anyway to enquired with the immigration offcie about my application status.. it would be really helpful if somebody could throw some light on this issue... thanks in advance

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
hii all,

Invitation - nov 7
Application submitted - nov 23
Medical passed -dec 8
NA2 - till now no response

Dear friends,
I’m processing from India and have submitted my application as mentioned above.. the status of my application is in NA2 for almost more than 40 days.. where as my friend from Canada who have submitted his application from Canada has recovered PPR request and visa stamped.. could anyone please tell me how long usually it takes for NA2 to pass.. and is there anyway to enquired with the immigration offcie about my application status.. it would be really helpful if somebody could throw some light on this issue... thanks in advance
Hi,

It sucks but each case is different so there is no way of knowing how long your application will be in NA2.

You will just need to be patient. While you wait you can order GCMS notes which will give you an idea of what's going on.

Regards

Diniku

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
t
Hi,

It sucks but each case is different so there is no way of knowing how long your application will be in NA2.

You will just need to be patient. While you wait you can order GCMS notes which will give you an idea of what's going on.

Regards
thankz..... is anyone else of same case from india ??

she_far

Dec 21, 2017
Hi ,
I have a question regarding proof of funds. Will my PF be accepted as proof of funds and I have invested in shares as well.

Thanks

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi ,
I have a question regarding proof of funds. Will my PF be accepted as proof of funds and I have invested in shares as well.

Thanks
Yes some have used them. You can also liquidate your shares.

Regards

Reactions: she_far

Rashim

Nov 21, 2017
My husband pcc is 2.5 months old. I am primary applicant and want to submit the profile as soon as possible. He has applied for fresh pcc but it will take time. Is it possible that i upload old pcc and mentioned about new pcc in LOE.? When i receive new one, can i upload it.?

theatlantic

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm working on collecting my documents now and need some guidance on scanning procedure. Is there any specific file type, size, dpi, resolution etc. which I need to follow. Please share inputs.

Last edited:

Onpoint

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
My husband pcc is 2.5 months old. I am primary applicant and want to submit the profile as soon as possible. He has applied for fresh pcc but it will take time. Is it possible that i upload old pcc and mentioned about new pcc in LOE.? When i receive new one, can i upload it.?
PCCs are valid for 6 months for the country you're currently residing in. If that's the case then you don't need a new PCC, the existing one will suffice.

rahul m

Nov 3, 2017
Hi,

1- yes you can.
2-you need a gift deed. Just search on the forum you will find a sample.
3 n 4- since its a gift it doesn't have to be in your account for 6 months. So even a day is ok.
5- that seems like everything but it depends on your individual case. You will get a checklist post ITA.
6- possible but not any time soon in my opinion. Do what you can to improve your score.

Regards
Thanks Tanaka..

rahul m

Nov 3, 2017
hello tanaka and all,
I created the profile yesterday and is accepted. But I think i made a wrong choice with the NOC.
I went through complete list(details) and i found that there are couple others which suits my profile more than what I selected.
Is it possible to update?

thanks

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
hello tanaka and all,
I created the profile yesterday and is accepted. But I think i made a wrong choice with the NOC.
I went through complete list(details) and i found that there are couple others which suits my profile more than what I selected.
Is it possible to update?

thanks
Hi,

You are free to update.

Regards