+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Sorry Mr. Tanaka. could you please let me know what happens if a province contacts me but I refuse their offer in order to stay in the pool for next draws. Is it possible?

I really appreciate your help.
Yes it is. You are not forced to accept their invitation. You can decline it.

gagangaggu

Sep 18, 2017
Hi,

Why do you want a provincial nomination? What is your CRS score without PNP?
378 crs score i dont know much about that i calculated through crs calculator ...
right now i am working as security guard full time can i apply throgh this profession if i became security supervisor respond asap guide me plzz

Dec 22, 2017
Hi sir,
Am having 5+ years of experience in dotnet development in India,If we get job offer from Canada employer it will be easy and safe side before landing in Canada,could you pls suggest me Is it possible to get job offer from Canada employer ,what are the sources to apply.

Thanks ,
Murali

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi sir,
Am having 5+ years of experience in dotnet development in India,If we get job offer from Canada employer it will be easy and safe side before landing in Canada,could you pls suggest me Is it possible to get job offer from Canada employer ,what are the sources to apply.

Thanks ,
Murali
Well, its not impossible but extremely difficult as you would require an LMIA, which is a document that basically confirms that the employer has failed to find someone in Canada who can do the same job. This makes it a long and costly process which is avoided by most employers.

Most people who enter via express entry land without a Job offer and find their way from there.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
378 crs score i dont know much about that i calculated through crs calculator ...
right now i am working as security guard full time can i apply throgh this profession if i became security supervisor respond asap guide me plzz
1) Here is a link to the CRS tool:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

If you enter accurate information it will give you your correct score.

2) You need to have at least 1 year of skilled work experience in the last 10 years. Skilled experience is work falling under NOC category 0, A or B.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/find-national-occupation-code.html#find

Therefore, if you are a Security guard you wouldn't qualify, but a supervisor would.

regards

pedro2121

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hi everyone,

Yesterday I submitted my EE profile and received a confirmation number. Today I got an email with the following subject:

"your application has been updated"

Could you please let me know what this message means?

Harrsith

Dec 21, 2017
Yes it is. You are not forced to accept their invitation. You can decline it.
Hi,
Am pharmacist score is only 317. I have not done my ECA,whether the score will increase after ECA. My brother living in Ontario. Ontario askg min 400 points and wat abt other provinces. Do you have any idea? Manitoba province has minus points for close relative in other province.

And some provinces has occupation list so if the occupation is not in list. Is it difficult to get through... Thanks in advance.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hello Experts,

I am in a very big confusion reagarding my NOC. Actually I am confused whether I should go with NOC 1225 or NOC 6222 for my application. I have been working with a denim manufacturer and our responsibility is from doing the development of denim products and then taking orders from overseas countries and then implement the order by order the accessories and manufacturing the product before exporting it to different countries. These are all of my duties.

Can anyone pls suggest which NOC should I select based on the above? 1225 or 6222 ?& what are the basic differences between these two NOC's cause their basic duties are almost similar. Pls reply people. I need your support :(

surent5

Oct 10, 2017
Can anyone pls review the below responsibilities against the respective NOC and let me know whether they are fine to include in one’s employment reference letter or not ?

If not, then pls do let me know. Thank you so much for your support.

Actual Roles & Responsibilities of a Garments Merchandiser

-To develop denim collections based on the recent trend and choosing the most appropriate denim garments for order meeting that relies on the need of the business.

-To find out the necessities against the order query followed by finding out the category and their quantities before acquiring them.

-To maintain adequate amount of raw materials reach the factory on time for smooth garments production by following up with the suppliers.

-To manage and guide a group of merchandisers to perform and satisfy the business demand for the company to maximize the profit.

-To decide which raw merchandise to buy from the retail enterprise for the denim garments sale after their production.

-To meet and negotiate different business policies, for instance, price point, credit terminology, modes of shipment, and customer rebates with the fabric and trimming suppliers.

-Visiting the key suppliers’ factories, from time to time, for maintaining the existing business relationship and also searching for new suppliers, for better potential business.

-Traveling to different clothing brand’s showroom and also attending trade and fashion shows to identify and mark the ongoing fashion trends.

Retail and wholesale buyers perform some or all of the following duties: (NOC 6233)

• Purchase merchandise for resale by retail or wholesale establishments
  • Review requirements of establishment and determine quantity and type of merchandise to purchase
  • Study market reports, trade periodicals and sales promotion materials and visit trade shows, showrooms, factories and product design events
  • Select the merchandise which best fits the establishment's requirements
  • Interview suppliers and negotiate prices, discounts, credit terms and transportation arrangements
  • Oversee distribution of merchandise to outlets and maintain adequate stock levels
  • Establish and maintain contact with suppliers
  • May supervise the work of other retail buyers.
Retail and wholesale buyers may specialize in a particular merchandise line.
Hi there, I'm a senior merchandiser too and I live in Sri Lanka. My job role is quite similar too your one as well. Could you please let me know what was the NOC that you used?

noscaf2014

Nov 2, 2016
Hello Friends ,

I just have a doubt regarding uploading docs...do we need to notarize the copy of all our original degrees...or can we just scan the original documents without any further notarization required.
A color scan of the original will suffice. No notarization is required. Good Luck!

Reactions: TanakaM