+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi all,
I need some details about express entry.we are 4 in our family.My husband is pharmacist and the CRS is 315. I have my brother in Ontario. Is it difficult to apply with this score?
Hi,

315 is far too low. Aim for 400+ for you to have a chance. I am assuming your language scores are not good, if you score L8,W7, R7, S7 or better your score should improve significantly. You will also get an extra 15 point for having a sibling in Canada, which helps.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello Friends,

My current profile resides in the pool with CRS 421, and this will expire on 6th March, 2018, on the completion of one year, if I do not get an invite until then.
My DOB is 24th Dec, 1985 - That been said, If I recreate a profile after my current profile expires, my CRS would be 416, I will loose 5 points because of age factor. Is it OK, If I create a new profile before 24th Dec (in couple of days) and withdraw the old profile, as doing this my crs score of 421 will remain valid until one more year. I will do this, keeping in mind that the age is calculate at the time of submission of profile in the pool.
Kindly suggest.
Hi,

This is incorrect. Age is locked on the day you receive an ITA not on the day you create your profile. So if you get an ITA before your birthday you will have 421 but after that you will be on 416.

regards

pedro2121

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hi everyone,

I've just filled out my EE profile and my knowledge about this immigration process is not decent enough. Could you please guide me how I can be selected for Ontario nomination? I'd be grateful if someone enlightens me about this Ontario thing.

Thanks!

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Yes. Give them a letter of explanation the reason for the name change. I believe you will be including your marriage certificate to substantiate your claim.
No need to take IELTS again.
@Amnark - you should also submit a notarized 1 and the same person affidavit, together with the government documents showing the name change.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/express-entry-in-a-nutshell.394158/page-155#post-5435174

regards

Reactions: sundar17feb99

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi everyone,

I've just filled out my EE profile and my knowledge about this immigration process is not decent enough. Could you please guide me how I can be selected for Ontario nomination? I'd be grateful if someone enlightens me about this Ontario thing.

Thanks!
Hi,

You just need to select it as one of your provinces of interest. If you qualify, the province will contact you through your profile.

regards

Reactions: zhane04

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Experts,

My CRS score is 467 and have got ITA on 6th Dec.
I am having work exp in 3 companies and had applied in FSW program in 2014 but due to cap limitations could not get PR at that time.

I have worked with 3 companies. Work experience from first company 2008 - 2011, I had taken in 2014 when I had applied earlier.
My consultant is saying that I should take work experience again from my first company.
The proof of employement taken in 2014 will not work.

Please suggest because employer is refusing to provide me that letter again.
Hi,

Well with all documents the fresher it is the better impression it give. However, for reference letters form previous employers it simply needs to be dated after you left them, or rather, cover the period you are claiming points for. So if you can't get a new one the old one will be just fine.

regards

pedro2121

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hi,

You just need to select it as one of your provinces of interest. If you qualify, the province will contact you through your profile.

regards
Many thanks for your help. Then I need to update my profile as I did not select it as my preference.

Amnark

Mar 7, 2017
@Amnark - you should also submit a notarized 1 and the same person affidavit, together with the government documents showing the name change.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/express-entry-in-a-nutshell.394158/page-155#post-5435174

regards
HI, thank you for your comment, what is notarized 1 & same person affidavit ?, the link you shared is for same person affidavit ?, can you please share sample for both documents that you are referring ?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
HI, thank you for your comment, what is notarized 1 & same person affidavit ?, the link you shared is for same person affidavit ?, can you please share sample for both documents that you are referring ?
Its one and the same thing. Notarised just means it will be signed by a notary to add legal validity to it.

Amnark

Mar 7, 2017
Its one and the same thing. Notarised just means it will be signed by a notary to add legal validity to it.
which means the same you shared needs to be signed n stamped by notary public & needs to be on a stamp paper making it legal affidavit ?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
which means the same you shared needs to be signed n stamped by notary public & needs to be on a stamp paper making it legal affidavit ?
Yes, but it can be on normal paper.