+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

gauti1

Oct 16, 2013
Hi Experts,

My CRS score is 467 and have got ITA on 6th Dec.
I am having work exp in 3 companies and had applied in FSW program in 2014 but due to cap limitations could not get PR at that time.

I have worked with 3 companies. Work experience from first company 2008 - 2011, I had taken in 2014 when I had applied earlier.
My consultant is saying that I should take work experience again from my first company.
The proof of employement taken in 2014 will not work.

Please suggest because employer is refusing to provide me that letter again.

Amnark

Mar 7, 2017
Sallam Everyone, please help me with a confusion, need expert opinion:
I have recently got my legal name changed from [Amna Riaz[ to Amna Zeeshan [Post marital name], however, i gave ielts on my previous name "amna riaz" in April 2017 & got 7.5 bands which is updated in my cic profile. Now since ive got my legal name changed to amna zeeshan, what should i do with ielts test report form showing my previous name ? in this case do i have to give ielts again, or should i be submitting letter of explanation mentioning that its my pre marital name giving evidence of previous ID card. Also there is a column of other names in profile in which i will mention "Riaz" as its the same name written in all my academic documents & WES reports.

Appreciate swift response.

Response awaited ......

giants

Sep 20, 2017
Hi- I have quick question as I am trying to pull the strings together in making sure that I submit everything appropriately before the Jan 3, 2018 deadline date for application/documentation submission. Here is the question and if someone can advise me quick it will be highly appreciated:

While applying for Canada immigration, I had put the employer name but inadvertently did not include "Inc." which is also a part of the employer name (Employer actual name is " ABC Inc."; however, while applying for the Canadian Immigration I had put the employer name as "ABC" in the application form. Now I have the work experience for this letter with job duties, should I put the reason as to why I forgot to include "Inc" with my employer name in the Letter of Explanation (LoE).

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi- I have quick question as I am trying to pull the strings together in making sure that I submit everything appropriately before the Jan 3, 2018 deadline date for application/documentation submission. Here is the question and if someone can advise me quick it will be highly appreciated:

While applying for Canada immigration, I had put the employer name but inadvertently did not include "Inc." which is also a part of the employer name (Employer actual name is " ABC Inc."; however, while applying for the Canadian Immigration I had put the employer name as "ABC" in the application form. Now I have the work experience for this letter with job duties, should I put the reason as to why I forgot to include "Inc" with my employer name in the Letter of Explanation (LoE).
Yes, you can add a small paragraph in your LOE but this is a minor mistake so don't stress out.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Thanks for your response.
I am really hopeful about it but i read somewhere that ontario sends noi on newly submitted applications. In that case do you think i should create another oneagain?
Yes you are right. But hold your horses there :). I believe you are qualified for OINP.
Wait for them to re-open the stream, if you didn't get NOI post to that, recreate your profile.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Sallam Everyone, please help me with a confusion, need expert opinion:
I have recently got my legal name changed from [Amna Riaz[ to Amna Zeeshan [Post marital name], however, i gave ielts on my previous name "amna riaz" in April 2017 & got 7.5 bands which is updated in my cic profile. Now since ive got my legal name changed to amna zeeshan, what should i do with ielts test report form showing my previous name ? in this case do i have to give ielts again, or should i be submitting letter of explanation mentioning that its my pre marital name giving evidence of previous ID card. Also there is a column of other names in profile in which i will mention "Riaz" as its the same name written in all my academic documents & WES reports.

Appreciate swift response.
Yes. Give them a letter of explanation the reason for the name change. I believe you will be including your marriage certificate to substantiate your claim.
No need to take IELTS again.

tushar2485

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
Hello Friends,

My current profile resides in the pool with CRS 421, and this will expire on 6th March, 2018, on the completion of one year, if I do not get an invite until then.
My DOB is 24th Dec, 1985 - That been said, If I recreate a profile after my current profile expires, my CRS would be 416, I will loose 5 points because of age factor. Is it OK, If I create a new profile before 24th Dec (in couple of days) and withdraw the old profile, as doing this my crs score of 421 will remain valid until one more year. I will do this, keeping in mind that the age is calculate at the time of submission of profile in the pool.
Kindly suggest.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hello Friends,

My current profile resides in the pool with CRS 421, and this will expire on 6th March, 2018, on the completion of one year, if I do not get an invite until then.
My DOB is 24th Dec, 1985 - That been said, If I recreate a profile after my current profile expires, my CRS would be 416, I will loose 5 points because of age factor. Is it OK, If I create a new profile before 24th Dec (in couple of days) and withdraw the old profile, as doing this my crs score of 421 will remain valid until one more year. I will do this, keeping in mind that the age is calculate at the time of submission of profile in the pool.
Kindly suggest.
I don't recall anywhere that age is calculated on the time of submission of profile.
I strongly believe, you will loose points when you reached the age limit (D.O.B) irrespective of submission date . For better understanding use CRS calculator.

Reactions: TanakaM

Harrsith

Dec 21, 2017
Hi all,
I need some details about express entry.we are 4 in our family.My husband is pharmacist and the CRS is 315. I have my brother in Ontario. Is it difficult to apply with this score?

ex4prep

Sep 20, 2017
Hi,

It should be. She will however need to sign a notarised affidavit giving her full consent to the use of these funds for Immigration purposes.

All the best
Hi Tanaka,
I have got Affidavit and PF statement from my spouse.

Can you please let me know where should I add these documents? In LOE or PoF document?

Thanks

gagangaggu

Sep 18, 2017
Hello i have done my pg diploma in adavance project management and now on work permit and m looking for file the pr . which province i have to go?
can anyone help me right now i am in toronto ....

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello i have done my pg diploma in adavance project management and now on work permit and m looking for file the pr . which province i have to go?
can anyone help me right now i am in toronto ....
Hi,

Why do you want a provincial nomination? What is your CRS score without PNP?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Tanaka,
I have got Affidavit and PF statement from my spouse.

Can you please let me know where should I add these documents? In LOE or PoF document?

Thanks
Hi,

POF documents.

regards

Reactions: ex4prep