+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Ami Pori

Apr 6, 2017
Yes I had submitted the Australia Police certificate and driving history report with my application. Both were dated July 2017.
They have now asked for an updated one for both...The letter says for us to make a decision submit the updated certificates for both
same case happened to me. But after submitted my same PCC again I got the passport request.

Reactions: abzoo17

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Correct. The good thing is they continue to process the rest of your application and then just wait for your meds to pass. So meds may actually pass before they finish with everything else. Therefore there may not be any delay at all.

Regards.
Well this eases some tension, thanks for the help, God bless you

Reactions: TanakaM
Dec 7, 2017
Hi, I just wanted to ask some questions about EE application:

1-I have 2 years of fulltime experience as a pharmaceutical sales represtative and followed by 2 years of marketing role in the same field, so when counting experience points will they consider one job of them and give me points for 2 years or they will consider both and give me points for 4 years of experience ???
2-I am a pharmacy graduate, so would it be an issue to submit work experience in sales and marketing rather than pharmacy practice or it should be in a pharmacist role to get points of experience
3-When should I pay the fees for processing and RFPR ??

Thank you in advance..

raghu561

Apr 21, 2015
hi every one

i am planing to apply for express entry by next February 2018 but i a confused with my situation
please help me out is any one is aware of this situation

by next February 2018 i will get 1 year experience under NOC B category i think i will reach more then 450 points after it
but in march 2018 i am going to my country for my marriage and planning to take long vacation for at least 6 months.

i stay in Canada
i done my masters and
i have ielts 7,7,6,6.5
by feb 2018 i will get 1 year exp

is it possible to apply Express Entry out of country (i mean in my home country with same profile)
OR do i need to apply in Canada and go to my country..
OR is there any other suggestions

please help me out

thank you

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi every one

i am planing to apply for express entry by next February 2018 but i a confused with my situation
please help me out is any one is aware of this situation

by next February 2018 i will get 1 year experience under NOC B category i think i will reach more then 450 points after it
but in march 2018 i am going to my country for my marriage and planning to take long vacation for at least 6 months.

i stay in Canada
i done my masters and
i have ielts 7,7,6,6.5
by feb 2018 i will get 1 year exp

is it possible to apply Express Entry out of country (i mean in my home country with same profile)
OR do i need to apply in Canada and go to my country..
OR is there any other suggestions

please help me out

thank you
Yes, you can apply via EE once you move back home.

finalove

Dec 13, 2017
Hi everyone,
Hope you are having a nice day!

I'm planning to apply FSW via EE. After some research, I found that getting a valid job offer will get me +50 points and 1 Year work exp. in Canada under NOC A will get me another 48 points. My doubt is:
  • If I got a job in Canada, and have worked for 1 year, can I use the same job offer to get total 98 points for EE?
Thanks in advance!

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi Friends,

Should I add LOE in the first page of my section file or after specifying a certain segment with the shortcommings and then explaining it ?

& is it mandatory for me to sign off all the LOE myself?

About my educational certificates, do I need to add my signature onto it?

Thank you so much in advance :)

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Friends,

Should I add LOE in the first page of my section file or after specifying a certain segment with the shortcommings and then explaining it ?

I dont understand this, please rephrase.

& is it mandatory for me to sign off all the LOE myself?

No.

About my educational certificates, do I need to add my signature onto it?

Submit the certificates as they are. Don't sign.

Thank you so much in advance :)
See answers in red.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi everyone,
Hope you are having a nice day!

I'm planning to apply FSW via EE. After some research, I found that getting a valid job offer will get me +50 points and 1 Year work exp. in Canada under NOC A will get me another 48 points. My doubt is:
  • If I got a job in Canada, and have worked for 1 year, can I use the same job offer to get total 98 points for EE?
Thanks in advance!
Hi,

If you have a LMIA for it, yes. You will also then qualify under CEC as opposed to FSW.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi, I just wanted to ask some questions about EE application:

1-I have 2 years of fulltime experience as a pharmaceutical sales represtative and followed by 2 years of marketing role in the same field, so when counting experience points will they consider one job of them and give me points for 2 years or they will consider both and give me points for 4 years of experience ???

You will get points for 4 years if both the roles fall under NOC 0,A or B. You only need 1 year of experience in you primary NOC, the rest can come from other NOCs.

2-I am a pharmacy graduate, so would it be an issue to submit work experience in sales and marketing rather than pharmacy practice or it should be in a pharmacist role to get points of experience

No. There is no requirement for one's education to match their work experience. So an applicant can have a History degree and claim points for work in Software Development.

"Note: The applicant does not need to demonstrate that they meet the “employment requirements” listed in the NOC occupational description."

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/federal-skilled-workers/assessing-applications-against-minimum-requirements.html

3-When should I pay the fees for processing and RFPR ??

You can pay it upfront when you submit your PR application (my recommendation), or wait for a request from CIC. Its up to you.

Thank you in advance..
Hi,

See answers in red.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi guys,

Anyone could advise on me?

I got the letter of offer of the employment as of the date of 1st March 2017 but my wage was raised as of the date of 20th March 2017. (I had worked as a crew before the time of 1st March and they promoted me to a manager then they trained me)
In this case, my qualifying working experience for CEC would be counted starting 1st March or 20th March?
Hi,

It's counted from the day you were promoted, 1st of March.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Please, I am currently in Canada on a work permit with LMIA. It's a postdoctoral job paid by an external body. Can I use this as a job offer to join the Express entry pool? Thank you
Yes, indeed.

Regards

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
See answers in red.
I mean as I am supposed to upload the scan copy of all the docs, so should I place the LOE for a specific subject, for instance work experience, in the last part of the PDF or the first part?

Also, is it advisable to put signature of any kind on the LOE or keep it just plain that way?

Thanks @TanakaM for the help : )