+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Ngbabe

Oct 23, 2017
Hi,

In address history you can indeed just mention the home address since the others were temporary. IMO, 6 months + is what needs to be mentioned.

For travel history, in order to avoid additional request, enter all of the international trips he has taken. If there is not enough space create a table with all the entries that could not fit and add it to your LOE.

Regards
Ok, Thanks

karanrajpal84

Dec 4, 2017
Hi mate

I was in the process of uploading some of the final docs. I was hoping to get some clarity on the following from you:

1. All my work exp letters are fine, except one. I was trying to contact this company, but they won't answer as it has now been acquired by a bigger one. I do have the original relieving letter though and it says my designation, employee number and the time period. However, it doesn't say stuff like full time, details on roles/responsibilities. I do have some of the pay slips from here too. As per the ITA received and the current PR application, this is in my employment records/work history. What do you reckon I do with this one? Share whatever best I have or move it from work to personal history? Will this impact the application if I make this edit? either way, will explain whatever i do in the LOE

2. Similarly, I have the ECA for my MBA, but not for my B.Tech, however, I have mentioned both in the study and languages section. Should I remove this totally or share the degree with transcripts anway? either way, will explain whatever i do in the LOE.

3. Once you click on the continue application bit, it brings you to the PR application page that has different categories, work, personal history etc. It still says update form next to them. Do you reckon making any of the above said or new changes at this point would make an adverse impact on the application? either way, will explain whatever i do in the LOE

4. For one of my jobs with a company, I've had multiple roles & locations. I got this company to give me one consolidated letter clearly highlighting my designation, duration, location and details of the various roles involved. I have added pay slips from the all the different locations as well. However, I have added the same attachment to 6-7 different line items for the same company in the document checklist page. Hope this is OK. either way, will explain whatever i do in the LOE

5. Are any birth or other certificates necessary if you're providing details of your passport and its pages?

that's all i can think of right now. Do share your thoughts whenever you get a chance.

thanks
Karan

brunolord

Dec 7, 2017
Hi,

IMO, the Italian passport is adequate as the system (post-ITA) only asks for a current and valid passport, which you will use to travel.

It will also ask if you have any other IDs and may ask for proof of Brazilian citizenship. This is when you can submit the Brazilian ID.

Out of interest, what did you submit in your student visa application.?

Regards
Hi Tanaka,

First of all, thanks

For the student visa I submited the italian, all my stamps for the last 5 years or more are there as well. I never really used my Brazilian one.

Regarding the ID, I agree with you, It should be enough proof of citizenship, moreover, my divorce certificate, that I am asked to upload, also describes me as a Brazilian national.

So, you would say the ID is enough as proof of second citizenship? In addition, there is no field to upload a proof for that, should I do it with LOE?

Thanks again!

Gooogly

Nov 21, 2016
See answers in red.
Thank you @Tanaka
@TanakaM , pls can you help me. My university certificate & WES mentions my Masters passing yr as 2008, but actually my exam finished in jan 2009 & my result was given in Feb 2009. So when filling up the profile, what should I put for the following 2 questions:
1. End of Masters, if I put jan 2009 but WES & transcript says 2008 will that be an issue, its just a matter of one month.
2. When did I qualify for job, my qualification was after masters, so should I put Feb 2009?
3. I am thinking to put the Masters completion date as DEc 2008 ( when my final exam began to match the WES & Certificate yr) & qualification as Feb 2009.If I get ITA then can I write 'waiting for result' for jan 2009-feb 2009 time period?

Thanks

Thanks a lot @TanakaM , this dates were bothering me a lot, another query, the hard copy of my ECA got lost so I ordered a duplicate, the original one was issued in March & the duplicate in Sept, the duplicate mentions that it is a duplicate & date of the original (March), so when I put in my dates of ECA I should put the date of the original issue & not the duplicate, right?
Can I just take a print of the original copy from email or is there a need for the actual copy from WES?

Thanks

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Tanaka,

First of all, thanks

For the student visa I submited the italian, all my stamps for the last 5 years or more are there as well. I never really used my Brazilian one.

Regarding the ID, I agree with you, It should be enough proof of citizenship, moreover, my divorce certificate, that I am asked to upload, also describes me as a Brazilian national.

So, you would say the ID is enough as proof of second citizenship? In addition, there is no field to upload a proof for that, should I do it with LOE?

Thanks again!
Yes it will be enough. There will be a section that asks if you have any other IDs, you should say yes and submit the Brazilian ID.

All the best

Reactions: brunolord

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi, so this is a standard procedure? And medical results will only be submitted now after the second xray and negative sputum test results?
No, it's not standard procedure. It's only done when your xray shows signs of TB or you have a history of TB.
The fact that you have received a request for further tests means that your medicals were submitted already. They will then be updated once you complete the further tests.

Just follow the instructions and all will be well. Its a bit of a delay but not to worry.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thank you @Tanaka

Thanks a lot @TanakaM , this dates were bothering me a lot, another query, the hard copy of my ECA got lost so I ordered a duplicate, the original one was issued in March & the duplicate in Sept, the duplicate mentions that it is a duplicate & date of the original (March), so when I put in my dates of ECA I should put the date of the original issue & not the duplicate, right?
Can I just take a print of the original copy from email or is there a need for the actual copy from WES?

Thanks
Just use the soft copy of the original. The hard copy is not needed at all. In fact, the WES certificate is not required it is the actual degree certificates that are mandatory. So the soft copy will do the job.

regards

Reactions: Gooogly

zeeshu5

Sep 9, 2016
Hi,

Recheck the info you have entered, particularly the money you have said you have. It must be above the minimum. Also check dates you entered to ensure that your documents are valid.

Regards
Hi, Thanks thanks for your reply.

I amount i have entered seems to be incorrect. So, how can i amend it and i also need to add my kids name in the profile.

Can you please suggest me how to do that.

Many thanks,
Zee

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
No, it's not standard procedure. It's only done when your xray shows signs of TB or you have a history of TB.
The fact that you have received a request for further tests means that your medicals were submitted already. They will then be updated once you complete the further tests.

Just follow the instructions and all will be well. Its a bit of a delay but not to worry.

regards
i dont have history of TB, they asked everyone for sputum test, whose xray showed even a tiny bit of difference from the normal and also gave 2nd xray date after 3 months, so i reckon 3 months delay is certain now ??

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
i dont have history of TB, they asked everyone for sputum test, whose xray showed even a tiny bit of difference from the normal and also gave 2nd xray date after 3 months, so i reckon 3 months delay is certain now ??
Correct. The good thing is they continue to process the rest of your application and then just wait for your meds to pass. So meds may actually pass before they finish with everything else. Therefore there may not be any delay at all.

Regards.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi, Thanks thanks for your reply.

I amount i have entered seems to be incorrect. So, how can i amend it and i also need to add my kids name in the profile.

Can you please suggest me how to do that.

Many thanks,
Zee
I think you have to recreate it and correct the mistake.

Kids are only entered post-ITA.

Regards

mariogan

Dec 16, 2017
Please, I am currently in Canada on a work permit with LMIA. It's a postdoctoral job paid by an external body. Can I use this as a job offer to join the Express entry pool? Thank you

Krystine

Dec 12, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2018
Med's Done....
23-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2018
LANDED..........
14-10-2018
Hi guys,

Anyone could advise on me?

I got the letter of offer of the employment as of the date of 1st March 2017 but my wage was raised as of the date of 20th March 2017. (I had worked as a crew before the time of 1st March and they promoted me to a manager then they trained me)
In this case, my qualifying working experience for CEC would be counted starting 1st March or 20th March?