+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

ex4prep

Sep 20, 2017
As advised, there is no point in updating it. In addition, post-ITA your CRS score is irrelevant (well, it just has to be above the cutoff of your draw) so even if it was increasing your score it would be of no use.

All the best.
Thank you Tanaka :)

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi if somebody has expired passport, are there any alternative documents(e.g. travel document?) so that we can upload it in the profile?. Thanks
Actually, this instruction suggests that other documents (it doesn't specify) are acceptable. These maybe emergency travel documents.

"If you do not have a passport and must use another travel document, it must be issued by a government and include your:
  • name,
  • date of birth,
  • document number,
  • citizenship or residency status,
  • photo, and
  • expiry date (if applicable)."
I would stick to the passport as it is more straight forward.

Regards

DJiglli

Jun 27, 2016
Hi, I'm Domagoj.

I have a question about recreating EE profile.

I have created EE profile in may and I want to recreate it now. So I withdrew my current profile, deactivated my job bank account, removed my job bank account.
Right now my former EE application just sits in the section "Submitted applications or profiles" with Details "Submitted" and a button "Check status and messages". I have no "apply for Express Entry" button on "What would you like to do today" section.

Is there some period when CIC needs to deactivate fully my former profile?
Alternatively I can create a new account and profile altogether.

BR

rodrigopaixao

Aug 24, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

I have created my profile in Express Entry, but I was wondering if I can add my wife's graduation while the WES is processing it? Basically, I want to use these points before I get the final report from WES. It will take 20 business day. I'm applying by Canadian Express Class.

Another question is: Do I need to create the Job bank profile? Is it required?

Thanks!

Rodrigo

marvan Ko

Nov 3, 2017
Hello brothers and sisters
I'm Marvan from India looking for canada migration
I am dentist i have 4 years experience
Age 31 wife's age 29 we have baby 1.8 months
Wes credentials done its professional degree
Ielts listening and reading 7 each writing and speaking 6
So my crs point 373
Any hope
Please reply
I think Pnp is impossible because health professionals should registered in Canada
My email I'd Ko.marvan@gmail.com

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi guys,

I have created my profile in Express Entry, but I was wondering if I can add my wife's graduation while the WES is processing it? Basically, I want to use these points before I get the final report from WES. It will take 20 business day. I'm applying by Canadian Express Class.

Another question is: Do I need to create the Job bank profile? Is it required?

Thanks!

Rodrigo
Hi,

1) You cant use your wife's qualifications. The principle applicant must have both IELTS and ECA report before creating a profile.

2) No, the Job bank profile is no longer mandatory.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi, I'm Domagoj.

I have a question about recreating EE profile.

I have created EE profile in may and I want to recreate it now. So I withdrew my current profile, deactivated my job bank account, removed my job bank account.
Right now my former EE application just sits in the section "Submitted applications or profiles" with Details "Submitted" and a button "Check status and messages". I have no "apply for Express Entry" button on "What would you like to do today" section.

Is there some period when CIC needs to deactivate fully my former profile?
Alternatively I can create a new account and profile altogether.

BR
I dont quite understand whats going on with your profile. So I would suggest you start from scratch. New account, new profile.

All the best

rodrigopaixao

Aug 24, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi,

1) You cant use your wife's qualifications. The principle applicant must have both IELTS and ECA report before creating a profile.

2) No, the Job bank profile is no longer mandatory.

Regards
Hi,

I am the principal applicant, and I do have CELPIP and ECA. I will wait this ECA report to update the profile.

Thanks!

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,

I am the principal applicant, and I do have CELPIP and ECA. I will wait this ECA report to update the profile.

Thanks!
Oh, so maybe I misread you situation. Why do you need your wife's credentials?

rodrigopaixao

Aug 24, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Oh, so maybe I misread you situation. Why do you need your wife's credentials?
to increase my CRS points. We have 405 points right now, and adding her credentials and CELPIP test, it will increase around 423. in top of it, I will take the CELPIP again to try to increase my scores as well.

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Hello,

1) What document is needed to show change of name? My wife's last name was BBBB before marriage, and changed to AAAA my last name. On our marriage certificate issued in India her name is shown as AAAA - same as mine.

2) For POF, we have a letter from our Bank in US saying last 6 months average salary and current balance. Do I need to attach monthly bank statements as well?

3) In POF, the instructions specifically mention that we should show our Loans, debts/credit cards. Would not doing so be considered misrepresentation?

4) Any idea where/who in US provides digital photographs that they have prescribed? I asked Walmart near me and the guy said he can give us as many printout but not a digital copy. Should I just scan a regular passport size photograph?

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Hello brothers and sisters
I'm Marvan from India looking for canada migration
I am dentist i have 4 years experience
Age 31 wife's age 29 we have baby 1.8 months
Wes credentials done its professional degree
Ielts listening and reading 7 each writing and speaking 6
So my crs point 373
Any hope
Please reply
I think Pnp is impossible because health professionals should registered in Canada
My email I'd Ko.marvan@gmail.com
In my opinion, if you (and your wife) can get minimum 8 in Listening, and at least 7.5 in every other section you can expect to see a bump of 50 points or so in your CRS. So take the IELTS again, practice, Good luck!

rahul m

Nov 3, 2017
Hi All,

I am planning for migration though I haven't started the process. I would like to have some basic information on this EE program.

1. Should I approach an agency or can I do it by myself?
2. What would be my total cost?(I'm single)
3. If I am entering Canada without a job offer, how would I meet my expenses in future? Is finding a job in Canada easy?
4. I don't have any relatives in Canada, so how should I make my stay arrangements?
5. Can I decide the location in Canada and at what stage of the process, this has to be decided? What are the common places immigrants choose?

Would be really helpful if somebody can answer. Questions may be too silly as my knowledge is very limited here.

Thanks