+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

dom123

Oct 31, 2017
Hi Friends,

A query - I had been to Republic of Ireland on 3 business trips in a year , each trip being around 75 days (total around 225 days). Is PCC required for this, or is required only when stay is for a continuous period of more than 181 days.

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Thank you for your reply.
I have a question about TIME GAP that takes :
If i register for wes and with that ref number I will ask my US university to send Masters transcripts directly to WES Canada.
In 1 month or so I will go to India and will get my Bachelors and Diploma transcripts in 1 more month or so... Then There will be a gap of 30 to 45 days for receiving my complete certificates at WES is that OK ??
As TanakaM said, you are fine. They won't start processing your case unless they received all your documents. So If you send your US docs first, and India docs later, they'll simply hang onto your US docs. 3-4 weeks processing time is after they have received all your documents.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends,

A query - I had been to Republic of Ireland on 3 business trips in a year , each trip being around 75 days (total around 225 days). Is PCC required for this, or is required only when stay is for a continuous period of more than 181 days.
It is required. It is the total amount of time spent in a country since the age of 18 NOT the continuous period.

himsca

Sep 25, 2017
Experts, please help us here. We are in process of creating our profile and getting ECA done. I needed opinions if we can do this:

1. Application1 - Create an application with my husband as the primary applicant. Our education evaluation for both is done by WES. This way we are in the queue and we can try for PNP nomination.

2. Application 2- I have an SCDL diploma which I am now planning to get evaluated by IQAS. This is time-consuming and gets confusing. If my diploma is recognized I can become primary and get more points for age.

- Do I need to get my bachelors - 3 years from India also again evaluated by IQAS?
- Do we need to update application 1 with my new credential?
- Is this allowed that we have two applications? Or we need to withdraw one?

abbasi123

Sep 4, 2017
Following
Hello All,

I would like to have clarification on the following issue which i am confused about:

I am a CPA (Canada) and got my professional degree through ACCA/CGA Mutual Recognition Agreement while outside of Canada.
Under Question 4 of the Comprehensive Ranking System 'what is your education level?' ( http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp ) do I fall under the category 'Master's degree, or professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession' or not?

Does CIC accept CPA Canada in any category of education?

Thanks

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Experts, please help us here. We are in process of creating our profile and getting ECA done. I needed opinions if we can do this:

1. Application1 - Create an application with my husband as the primary applicant. Our education evaluation for both is done by WES. This way we are in the queue and we can try for PNP nomination.

Yes, you can.

2. Application 2- I have an SCDL diploma which I am now planning to get evaluated by IQAS. This is time-consuming and gets confusing. If my diploma is recognized I can become primary and get more points for age.

Yes, you can.

- Do I need to get my bachelors - 3 years from India also again evaluated by IQAS?

No, the WES evaluation is sufficient.

- Do we need to update application 1 with my new credential?

Yes, you are free to update as much as you want.

- Is this allowed that we have two applications? Or we need to withdraw one?
Two profile are not applications, they are just expressions of interest. So it's fine. One one gets an ITA you can withdraw the other. Then apply for PR.
See answers in red.

All the best

Pankilshah

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Gujarat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
29-08-2013
Med's Request
22-09-2013
Med's Done....
23-09-2013
Passport Req..
25-10-2013 applied for VISA
VISA ISSUED...
01-11-2013 got the VISA
LANDED..........
06-12-2013
) Determine the code that best applies to you on the National Occupation Classification (NOC) list http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp

The occupation must be NOC 0, A, or B for FSW or CEC
Hi, I am bit of confused about CRS calculate. What is the different in Work Experience between
1)
In the last ten years, how many years of skilled work experience in Canada do you have? and
2) It must have been paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation (NOC skill type 0, A or B).

Can you please explain this? as i understood, we have to add Canadian exp in (1) and add Canadian + foreign work exp in (2)
For i.e if i have 1 year Canadian exp then i should add 1 year in (1). and if i have 2 years foreign exp then i supposed to add (1+2=3 years) in (2).

Please advise.
Thanks in advance.
Pankil

ojsaks

Aug 19, 2017
I applied for WES ECA but I can't find ECA certificate number in fact the Title of the report is CREDENTIAL EVALUATION AND AUTHENTICATION REPORT and not EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIAL ASSESSMENT FOR CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION CANADA

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I applied for WES ECA but I can't find ECA certificate number in fact the Title of the report is CREDENTIAL EVALUATION AND AUTHENTICATION REPORT and not EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIAL ASSESSMENT FOR CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION CANADA
Oh no, you may have applied for the wrong evaluation my friend. You definitely need one that says "Educational credential assessment....."

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
I hope you created the account in WES Canada and not WES USA

chmounika

Nov 1, 2017
Hi,
In the Education History should i specify complete academic years?

10 years schooling + 2 years intermediate + 4 years bachelors + 2 years Masters(Master degree is WES Assessed)

is this correct?

and one more how can I convert my IELTS score (R:7 L:6 W:6 S:6.5) into CLB? what is the CLB score for me?

thanks in advance.............

himsca

Sep 25, 2017
See answers in red.

All the best
Thank you so much for replying. One question can you help me understand how does this ECA work in EE profile? I update the information i get from WES on my college degree and then I further update IQAS evaluation on my profile as and when I get it?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thank you so much for replying. One question can you help me understand how does this ECA work in EE profile? I update the information i get from WES on my college degree and then I further update IQAS evaluation on my profile as and when I get it?
No, WES and IQAS do the same thing. You can choose who you want to be assessed by. No need for both to do it.

In the EE profile, when you enter each credential, the system will ask you for an ECA reference number, which will be on the ECA report you get. If you have many credentials they can be assessed by different accredited bodies without a problem.

Read through these:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=681&top=29
Proof of studies: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Hope that helps.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,
In the Education History should i specify complete academic years?

10 years schooling + 2 years intermediate + 4 years bachelors + 2 years Masters(Master degree is WES Assessed)

is this correct?

and one more how can I convert my IELTS score (R:7 L:6 W:6 S:6.5) into CLB? what is the CLB score for me?

thanks in advance.............
Hi,

1) Yes, if it asks for the total.
2) https://ieltscanadatest.com/test-results/ielts-and-clb/
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/charts.asp

All the best

Reactions: chmounika