+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thank you Tanaka.

In that case, what answer should I provide for "Do you have a relative who is a citizen or permanent resident of Canada?" In my Pre-ITA application, I have selected it as No.

Can you please suggest?
The purpose of this question is for the system to award points for this. Therefore you should answer No since you do not want to claim the points or have evidence of this relationship, and then mention her in your family information section.

For the sake of clarity, you can explain this in your LOE.

regards

Reactions: ex4prep

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,

Thanks for your revert.

The source of funds would be salary and occasional cash deposits of small amount earned from free lancing over the period of 6 months.
If you can explain this and give evidence there wont be a problem.

regards

Oct 14, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
11-11-2017
Hi,

I have completed my Masters from University of Queensland in Australia, Bachelors from Bangalore university in India and Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights from National Law School of India University (PGDIPR).

What would be the best approach for sending the documents to WES?

a) Request the documents from University of Queensland be couriered to Bangalore and then combine all the transcripts into one envelope and send it to WES or
b) Request my Australian university to send the sealed copy of the transcript directly to WES and then separately send the transcripts for my bachelors and PGDIPR transcripts to WES. Would this option result in additional charges?

Please let me know your thoughts on the same. Thank you.

Reactions: godavari

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,

I have completed my Masters from University of Queensland in Australia, Bachelors from Bangalore university in India and Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights from National Law School of India University (PGDIPR).

What would be the best approach for sending the documents to WES?

a) Request the documents from University of Queensland be couriered to Bangalore and then combine all the transcripts into one envelope and send it to WES or
b) Request my Australian university to send the sealed copy of the transcript directly to WES and then separately send the transcripts for my bachelors and PGDIPR transcripts to WES. Would this option result in additional charges?

Please let me know your thoughts on the same. Thank you.
see my response in other thread.

regards

ex4prep

Sep 20, 2017
The purpose of this question is for the system to award points for this. Therefore you should answer No since you do not want to claim the points or have evidence of this relationship, and then mention her in your family information section.

For the sake of clarity, you can explain this in your LOE.

regards
Thank you once again Tanaka :)

Flying_Bird

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
Hi there,

I am wondering if I can use my existing medical exam information in my EE application? I am hoping to get an ITA in the next draw (Nov. 1st/2nd?).
I have been living in Canada for over 8 years now and applied for PR through the inland pnp paper based application close to 24 months ago which is still in process. I did an upfront medical exam in July 2016 which expired in July 2017, but based on my GCMS notes, my current application was sent to CIO-Meds in mid-September 2017 (possibly for extension?).
I am wondering if I can just use the same medical exam information in my express entry application, hoping that IRCC would extend it? I have not left Canada for over 4 years now.

I have lost all hopes in the progress of my existing application so I want to apply through EE as soon as possible.

Thank you.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi there,

I am wondering if I can use my existing medical exam information in my EE application? I am hoping to get an ITA in the next draw (Nov. 1st/2nd?).
I have been living in Canada for over 8 years now and applied for PR through the inland pnp paper based application close to 24 months ago which is still in process. I did an upfront medical exam in July 2016 which expired in July 2017, but based on my GCMS notes, my current application was sent to CIO-Meds in mid-September 2017 (possibly for extension?).
I am wondering if I can just use the same medical exam information in my express entry application, hoping that IRCC would extend it? I have not left Canada for over 4 years now.

I have lost all hopes in the progress of my existing application so I want to apply through EE as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Hi,

Is it not easier just to get new medicals done?

regards

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Dear TanakaM,
I have a query regarding reference letter. My HR can not issue any reference letter for my experience. What are the options available in that case? Can my supervisor issue such reference letter and what is the format to be used and if it has to be printed on a company's letter head?

Thanks

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Dear TanakaM,
I have a query regarding reference letter. My HR can not issue any reference letter for my experience. What are the options available in that case? Can my supervisor issue such reference letter and what is the format to be used and if it has to be printed on a company's letter head?

Thanks
Hi,

Your supervisor can right the letter. It must include the following information:
"The following documents are mandatoryfor each work experience declared:

• a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits"
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Regards

Confused2017

Mar 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07-2017
Nomination.....
11-10-2017
AOR Received.
17-11-2017
Med's Done....
8-12-2017
Folks with a sibling in Canada pls help.
1. Proof of PR / citizenship of sibling- I am providing her Canadian passport
2. Proof of sibling relationship- I am providing both our birth certificate and old passport copy with parents name
3. Proof of residency- credit card statement
4- family member proof of status- what should this be?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
2. Proof of sibling relationship- I am providing both our birth certificate and old passport copy with parents name
Hi,

I don't have a Canadian sibling but my understanding is you can just submit her Canadian passport again. This question is there as some will have a different citizenship and Canadian PR.

Seek a second opinion.

All the best

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
Hi,

I don't have a Canadian sibling but my understanding is you can just submit her Canadian passport again. This question is there as some will have a different citizenship and Canadian PR.

Seek a second opinion.

All the best
Hi Confused2017,
The "Family Member Proof of Status" field is for persons who are claiming a PR/Citizen family member in Canada for FSW eligibility points. The 'Sibling' fields are there because of the relatively new rule allowing you to get 15-additional CRS points for having a PR/Citizen sibling in Canada. However, persons with a sibling automatically end up answering 'yes' to the 'I have a family member in Canada' question, as well, so we end up seeing both fields. You can just upload all of the same documents you uploaded for the 3 "Sibling" fields in the "Family Member Proof of Status" field again.

Also, you don't need to provide the old passport copies with your parents names in them for the proof of sibling relationship - the birth certificates alone are more than enough as long as you have a shared parent's name on both certificates to tie you together. Many countries' passports don't list familial ties (i.e. it's not a standard passport practice globally), so Canada is more likely to prefer birth certificates for proof than passports, in this particular instance.

Reactions: Confused2017

keyur sharma

Dec 3, 2016
Barrie
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1/07/2017
Doc's Request.
12/08/2017
Nomination.....
12/07/2017
AOR Received.
12/08/2017
IELTS Request
31/05/2017
Med's Request
12/08/2017
Med's Done....
12/09/2017
Passport Req..
26/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2017
LANDED..........
30/11/2017
Hey guys. I sent my passport and Annex A. But missing barcode on Annex A. Is it going to be an issue??

Kaur12n

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Hi guys

I am creating my EE profile and have few doubts.

I am working under noc b category. There r 2 columns wgich asks for work experience. I am bit confused regarding these two.

In one coloumn its asking about intended work in canada under which its asking if i have a valid job offer offer in canada and in other section work history is asked. I have filled all my work history details in work history section. What should i fill in sec where its asking abt valid job offer.
Is it something to b filled by the ones with LMIA's as i am not working under any contract or this lmia thing.

Thanks