+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

omesanni

Star Member
Dec 31, 2016
Hi guys,

My application is currently in London VO. Recently they have been requesting ADRs for tax clearance certificate and visa refusal letters from a lot of people. I tried to be proactive and see if I can get tax clearance from my employer. They gave me a Lagos state Inland Revenue Service form to fill and said that I would need to be patient as it takes a long while to get. Employer told me they've tried to get for some other staff members since March and most of them still haven't got theirs.

Also, I do not have any of my visa refusal letters any more as I trashed them and most of visa denials are from 6-12yrs ago. Now I would like to find out how I can navigate these steep waters given that I don't have tax clearance certificate and visa refusal letters. I did submit my salary account statement and payslips which shows my PAYE tax for each month back in June when I submitted my application.

I would also like to know if there's anyone who was asked for tax clearance certificate and visa refusal letters ADR and wasn't able to get them and if CIC still gave PPR.

ex4prep

Sep 20, 2017
Hi,

I am working in the same organization from last 5+ years. This is the only experience which I am having, and have provided the same in express entry profile.

Unfortunately, I am unable to find my offer of employment. I want to know whether submitting offer of employment is must?

Can you please let me know what all documents will I need to submit for work experience post ITA?

Thanks

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,

I am working in the same organization from last 5+ years. This is the only experience which I am having, and have provided the same in express entry profile.

Unfortunately, I am unable to find my offer of employment. I want to know whether submitting offer of employment is must?

Can you please let me know what all documents will I need to submit for work experience post ITA?

Thanks
Hi,

The offer letter is not mandatory. This is what is required :
"
The following documents are mandatoryfor each work experience declared:

• a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
  • if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).
If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years])."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Regards

Reactions: ex4prep

ex4prep

Sep 20, 2017
Hi,

The offer letter is not mandatory. This is what is required :
"
The following documents are mandatoryfor each work experience declared:

• a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
  • if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).
If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years])."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Regards
Thank you Tanaka, it is helpful.

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Hello everyone,

Sory if m posting on a wrong thread.
Can anyone please help me reach a good thread discussion on obtaining Ontario driving license?

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Newbie Query.

While filling my PR application post ITA, in the Address History it says don't leave any gaps.

Do they want me to account every day? e.g. let's say I stay in NYC but went to Chicago for 4 days, LA for 3 months, stayed in Vegas hotel for 3 days. Or do they just want the "base" i.e. NYC

Also in my previous job during 2007. I traveled to different cities within India on projects. The accommodation was usually a hotel or a guest house booked by my company I don't remember those addresses or dates. However, my Base location/Home/ Mailing Address was Delhi which never changed.

Which one should I put in?

Same goes for my international projects? I already captured it during my Travel History

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Newbie Query.

While filling my PR application post ITA, in the Address History it says don't leave any gaps.

Do they want me to account every day? e.g. let's say I stay in NYC but went to Chicago for 4 days, LA for 3 months, stayed in Vegas hotel for 3 days. Or do they just want the "base" i.e. NYC

Also in my previous job during 2007. I traveled to different cities within India on projects. The accommodation was usually a hotel or a guest house booked by my company I don't remember those addresses or dates. However, my Base location/Home/ Mailing Address was Delhi which never changed.

Which one should I put in?

Same goes for my international projects? I already captured it during my Travel History
Hi,

Only put your long term/fixed addresses. Base, as you have put it.

Regards

Reactions: Kuchbhi

Amar55

Jun 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
Doc's Request.
22-09-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
IELTS Request
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2018
just call cic and ask for the no code they recommend.. people call them and ask when they are not sure.
Thanks so much.
I just can't find any NOC in which duties listed matches mine...
Mine was to verify bank documents, perform interviews through telephone to find out applicant's travel motifs, to call applicant and ask for additional documents... whenever visa officer has a concern, I contact the applicants for them...

Just don't want to wait for another 3 months in EE pool, who knows what changes would occur...

Amar55

Jun 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
Doc's Request.
22-09-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
IELTS Request
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2018
do i need to update cic if any of mu family( parents) have a change of residency ? my parents have got pr for another country. do i need to update cic about this ?

Amar55

Jun 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
Doc's Request.
22-09-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
IELTS Request
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2018
Hello Everyone!
I am a dentist and have created EOI profile myself, I just want to ask one thing. Appreciate help from your side.
After graduation, there is mandatory 1 year house job/Internship, I have added that as experience and NOC code 3113, general Dentist. Though on my certificate its ''House officer''. Is it alright? or is there any other code for Dental Internship/House job.
Looking forward to hear.

Thanks all
hey, i am a general practitioner in India. so i included my internship in my academics as we cant practice without completion of internship.i dint claim any experience points for internship.. i mentioned in loe that i have included internship in academic studies.and provided the internship completion certificate along with the degree.