+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Okay, well, for the first, it won't pose a problem UNLESS IRCC calls your employer to verify your employment and whoever they speak to reveals that you haven't actually been working under NOC 0114 for 7 years...

For the 3rd point, as long as the letter points to which entity you're actually employed to, it should be okay (even if it doesn't, you should be okay, but you always want to ensure all of your i's are dotted and all t's crossed). I also work for a larger Group (umbrella company) with multiple subsidiaries/entities but I'm actually employed to a subsidiary (as most of our employees are). My letter is on the Group's letterhead, but the letter has a clear sentence explaining which subsidiary I'm employed to.
@TanakaM @crescent_jam Alright- here is an update. My company has now given me 2 reference letters, and one for my experience from 2010 through 2016(with breakdown in designations), and the other one from 2016 till date as I changed legal entity from 2016 onward (client-serving now).

Hope this is fine, and they're two different NOC codes. I'm also contemplating on changing the NOC code for the latter to 0114 as I feel there is a lot of grey area between 0114 and 0125 - am a Digital Tax Ops and Program Manager with a Big 4. However, I don't reckon the latter can be classified as admin, hence I selected 0125- other business services manager as its got to do with Tax :)

Welcome your thoughts and suggestions.

Nondini2017

Sep 24, 2017
Hello Everyone,
I have got a query, I am filling out my travel history in my PR application after receiving ITA, I travel extensively because it's my hobby.
So I can not put my all travel dates in given place, Express Entry profile saying it has given me maximum space for my trips but still I have got few more dates to include, what can I do now? how can I put those extra days or as there is no space anymore I do not need to submit those additional dates.

Thanks a lot in advance.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
@TanakaM @crescent_jam Alright- here is an update. My company has now given me 2 reference letters, and one for my experience from 2010 through 2016(with breakdown in designations), and the other one from 2016 till date as I changed legal entity from 2016 onward (client-serving now).

Hope this is fine, and they're two different NOC codes. I'm also contemplating on changing the NOC code for the latter to 0114 as I feel there is a lot of grey area between 0114 and 0125 - am a Digital Tax Ops and Program Manager with a Big 4. However, I don't reckon the latter can be classified as admin, hence I selected 0125- other business services manager as its got to do with Tax :)

Hi,

This is perfectly fine.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello Everyone,
I have got a query, I am filling out my travel history in my PR application after receiving ITA, I travel extensively because it's my hobby.
So I can not put my all travel dates in given place, Express Entry profile saying it has given me maximum space for my trips but still I have got few more dates to include, what can I do now? how can I put those extra days or as there is no space anymore I do not need to submit those additional dates.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Hi,

You need to include all trips you have taken in the last 10 years. So create a table and list all the trips that did not fit and attach this table to you LOE.

All the best

Reactions: Nondini2017

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello everyone,

I have already submitted by PR application way back in Aug 22, 2017.

From the past 10 days I am not able to see my submitted application in my CIC account. Before, I was able to see the submitted application status in my CIC account.

I have raised a complaint regarding this issue through IRCC webform as well as the raise technical query section in my CIC account. Haven't heard back from then yet.

Please note that my wife was pregnant at the time of PR application submission, so for medical test we did all the tests for her other than X-ray.

Have they put my PR application on hold as I haven't done my wife's X-ray? And because of this my submitted application is not visible in my CIC?

Please suggest if anyone has faced a similar issue. I am really worried about my PR application status.

Thanks.
Hi,

This has nothing to do with your medicals. I'm sure this is just a technical fault. Have you tried opening it with a different browser?

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Do we need to send secondary education certificate along with higher education certificate to WES? Is that mandatory?
No. Only post secondary certificates are used. However, WES will give you a specific/customised list of the documents they want from you.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello

I had a question that i was hoping to get an answer for, from an experienced moderator.

While helping my brother file for EXPRESS ENTRY ( I am a landed Resident) I was trying to assess how to reply to Education question where it says

1: Level of education

2: Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report Your ECA report will tell you if your foreign education is equal to a completed Canadian degree, diploma or certificate.

My brother has following degrees from Punjabi University patiala
A: B.COM Hons (3 year degree course) assessed by WES as BACHELOR's Degree 3 years
B: B.ED ( 1 year course) assessed by WES as a BACHELOR's Degree 4 years
C: M.COM (2 years Masters Degree) assessed by WES as a BACHELOR's Degree 4 years

QUESTION 1: Am i supposed to answer in the Q1 LEVEL OF EDUCATION degree as per University or as assesed by WES?

As per university.

QUESTION 2: Am i supposed to write the Complete/full academic years As per WES or as per degree awarded by University.

It depends on how the question is worded. If it says how long did it take you to complete the course then write years as per degree awarded.

Thank You
Hi,

See answers in red.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hey,

To the best of your knowledge, do you know if your current status in the country of your residence has any bearing to your express entry application?
Hi,

If your status is legal it has no bearing, but if not, it may affect your admissibility.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi @TanakaM, thanks a ton for the help. I am referring to the website suggested by you currently.
I have one more doubt with regards to proof of funds. Can I show PPF (Public Provident Fund) for that matter? its basically a locked in amount with bank, but its a saving i have done for a while, which can be of help to me. I do not know what exactly is asked for, as per immigration norms.
Please help me out with this as well.

Regards,
Shankar
Hi,

Im sure you can but I dont have detailed info on how to do so. Look through the forum, you will find it.

regards

DHAMU1308

Oct 25, 2017
Hi Seniors,

Please let me know if there is any whatsapp group for canada express entry and Kindly add me to that group My number is 9790979796...

paryant22

Mar 12, 2016
Hi,

This has nothing to do with your medicals. I'm sure this is just a technical fault. Have you tried opening it with a different browser?

regards
Yes. I have tried all browsers but facing the same issue. I know its a technical fault but not sure why it is taking so much time. Really worried.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Yes. I have tried all browsers but facing the same issue. I know its a technical fault but not sure why it is taking so much time. Really worried.
Worrying wont help you right now. Just be patient and wait for a response.

All the best

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018

This sounds fine to me as well.

Reactions: Jakev