+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

prettyganda

Oct 9, 2017
Hi,

Just want to clarify, once I have the ECA and IELTS score, that's the only time for me to enroll in the CIC website? What about for the PNP, how does it work and when to apply, after my submission for EE? Im a little bit confused with this one.

Thanks.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Just want to clarify, once I have the ECA and IELTS score, that's the only time for me to enroll in the CIC website? What about for the PNP, how does it work and when to apply, after my submission for EE? Im a little bit confused with this one.

Thanks.
Assuming you don't have any Canadian education then yes, you must wait for your ECA and IETLS scores to create a profile.

NAVYY

Oct 20, 2017
Hello Brothers and Sisters

I have an important question...and desperately need an answer please! Recently I got my IELTS score with CLB 9, however I was not satisfied with speaking and writing bands! anyways I updated my EE profile where I got Score 439! but since I was dissatisfied with my results I had immediately requested the EOR (Remark)! now question is I got ITA with my current score 439....but when next week when I will receive my probably with higher scores which would change my score from 439 to 442 would that be considered as misrepresentation when I will submit my TRF with higher scores? Please respond. Thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Brothers and Sisters

I have an important question...and desperately need an answer please! Recently I got my IELTS score with CLB 9, however I was not satisfied with speaking and writing bands! anyways I updated my EE profile where I got Score 439! but since I was dissatisfied with my results I had immediately requested the EOR (Remark)! now question is I got ITA with my current score 439....but when next week when I will receive my probably with higher scores which would change my score from 439 to 442 would that be considered as misrepresentation when I will submit my TRF with higher scores? Please respond. Thanks
Not misrepresentation, just explain the difference in scores in your LOE.

NAVYY

Oct 20, 2017
Not misrepresentation, just explain the difference in scores in your LOE.
Thanks for your response...its a sigh of relief. Can you please share how did you make this assessment that it won't be considered misrepresentation please? Thanks in advance

Champ.90

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
Hello friends!!

I would like to say thanks all of you who give their important time and help others on this site. Here is my timeline and result.
ITA date : 3rd April
AOR date : 11 may
Marriage date :18 may
Add spouse name date : June 12
Medical pass date : end of June
Ask for additional marriage pics : September 18
PPR : 25 September
Passport send date for me : 29 September
Passport send date for my wife : 2 October
My wife got passport back at 18 October
I just called at cic and agent said I’ll get till next week bcz they already post it form Ottawa.

I have one last concern. I must have to go back my home country for some reason at November 19 and I’m planning to come back at end of February. I have two options to do landing.
1: Once I’ll get my passport then immediately I’ll do landing and then apply for travel documents and then go back home.
2: I’ll go back home and then do landing when I’ll Come back at Toronto airport with my wife.

If I’ll choose option 2 then do I face any problem at airport?

magesh1988

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Canada
Category........
Hello friends!!

I would like to say thanks all of you who give their important time and help others on this site. Here is my timeline and result.
ITA date : 3rd April
AOR date : 11 may
Marriage date :18 may
Add spouse name date : June 12
Medical pass date : end of June
Ask for additional marriage pics : September 18
PPR : 25 September
Passport send date for me : 29 September
Passport send date for my wife : 2 October
My wife got passport back at 18 October
I just called at cic and agent said I’ll get till next week bcz they already post it form Ottawa.

I have one last concern. I must have to go back my home country for some reason at November 19 and I’m planning to come back at end of February. I have two options to do landing.
1: Once I’ll get my passport then immediately I’ll do landing and then apply for travel documents and then go back home.
2: I’ll go back home and then do landing when I’ll Come back at Toronto airport with my wife.

If I’ll choose option 2 then do I face any problem at airport?

NO You don't as long as you land before the given date by CIC.

Thanks

iTzAndre90

May 16, 2017
You would answer 'No'. You have not received a nomination certificate from the province so, even though you eventually hope to get one, the answer is 'No'. Answering 'Yes' or 'No' to that question has no bearing on whether or not you get a provincial nomination. Getting a provincial nomination is dependent on:
1) you meeting the eligibility criteria for the programme
2) you either submitting an application, or receiving a 'notification of interest; and then submitting an application
3) your application being approved (at which point you will receive the nomination certificate)
Thanks a for prompt response. It makes a lot more sense

iTzAndre90

May 16, 2017
Hey,

To the best of your knowledge, do you know if your current status in the country of your residence has any bearing to your express entry application?

mohan99

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Hello

I had a question that i was hoping to get an answer for, from an experienced moderator.

While helping my brother file for EXPRESS ENTRY ( I am a landed Resident) I was trying to assess how to reply to Education question where it says

1: Level of education

2: Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report Your ECA report will tell you if your foreign education is equal to a completed Canadian degree, diploma or certificate.

My brother has following degrees from Punjabi University patiala
A: B.COM Hons (3 year degree course) assessed by WES as BACHELOR's Degree 3 years
B: B.ED ( 1 year course) assessed by WES as a BACHELOR's Degree 4 years
C: M.COM (2 years Masters Degree) assessed by WES as a BACHELOR's Degree 4 years

QUESTION 1: Am i supposed to answer in the Q1 LEVEL OF EDUCATION degree as per University or as assesed by WES?

QUESTION 2: Am i supposed to write the Complete/full academic years As per WES or as per degree awarded by University.

Thank You

paryant22

Mar 12, 2016
Hello everyone,

I have already submitted by PR application way back in Aug 22, 2017.

From the past 10 days I am not able to see my submitted application in my CIC account. Before, I was able to see the submitted application status in my CIC account.

I have raised a complaint regarding this issue through IRCC webform as well as the raise technical query section in my CIC account. Haven't heard back from then yet.

Please note that my wife was pregnant at the time of PR application submission, so for medical test we did all the tests for her other than X-ray.

Have they put my PR application on hold as I haven't done my wife's X-ray? And because of this my submitted application is not visible in my CIC?

Please suggest if anyone has faced a similar issue. I am really worried about my PR application status.

Thanks.